US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Headache. A lot of the pro-lifers uber alles crows are racist.

Let me be more specific.

It's about "the way things were"

When blacks and women knew their place.

When their weren't so many Hispanics.

When the gays kept it to themselves.

That's what Trump supporters want.

I agree with this.

Abortion is their rallying cry because it’s their only defensible stance where a view might not be based upon inherent hatred.

They’re haters. End of.

George W. Bush has the blood of a hundred thousand civilians on his hands.

When comparing presidencies, always remember that fact.

George W. Bush might be a better person than Trump, but it’s really hard to, at this point, suggest anything can be worse than that fact.

George W. Bush might be a better person than Trump, but it’s really hard to, at this point, suggest anything can be worse than that fact.

this.

one is guano and the other is manure, either way they're both giant piles of shit.

Here’s a fun game... favorability rank of the following:

Mitch McConnell
Nancy Pelosi
Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Chuck Schumer
Donald Trump

Go go go go!

Exactly.

Trump is destroying America. But W got people killed.

Mitch McConnell
Nancy Pelosi
Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Chuck Schumer
Donald Trump

Go go go go!

I actually respect McConnell. Guy gets shit done.

Might not like the result, but he's a tremendous politician. The Democrats need their own McConnell if they want a chance. Schumer and Pelosi are not that.

Liberals are afraid of offending anyone.

They also can’t stop the in fighting.

I’m not a huge Michael Avenatti fan, but you have this dude who is out there fighting for your team, he got Cohen to flip....

And they blame him for the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Idiots

Liberals are afraid of offending anyone.

They also can’t stop the in fighting.

I’m not a huge Michael Avenatti fan, but you have this dude who is out there fighting for your team, he got Cohen to flip....

And they blame him for the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Idiots
The people who want Avenatti to run for president are morons.

To your point, though... I wouldn't mind him being a campaign manager.

They go low, we go high can go fuck itself.

We got in the situation that we're in, where the minority controls the majority, because the Republicans played dirty for years and the Democrats just sat there all "aww shucks that's not nice"

the exact same people who think avenatti should run for president are the same people who were already writing oprah's inauguration speech back in february.

Mitch McConnell
Nancy Pelosi
Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Chuck Schumer
Donald Trump

Go go go go!

This is a giant turd bowl.

Alas...

Schumer
McConnell
Pelosi
Ryan
Pence
Trump

As I said earlier, I can't fully hate on the big turtle. Agree with his tactics? Not at all. But the guy gets shit done. Nobody can deny that.

Move Pelosi a little bit lower and you’ve ranked them by their national numbers (admittedly I’ve not seen numbers for Pence but I bet they’re coupled with Trumpster).

Well, yesterday was a nice, peaceful day.

First things first, fuck the GOP. Every last one of them.

I hope Rep Jerry Nalder will do the proper investigation - like all of people who offered to collaborate to the FBI BK's real drinking habits and behaviors - if we get The House back!!! :pray:

Seriously, if the Democrats win in November, they need to fight back and fight hard with this SC mess. And if they miraculously manage to win the Senate, since the Senate can impeach an SC judge, well...

The problem with the Democrats is that it seems they can't win no matter what they do. If they play nice, they get steamrolled. If they try and fight back, like they did here with Kavanaugh, they're accused of playing dirty politics and their efforts, as we saw here, still fail them in the end. Our attempts to fight back just seem to further fuel the "See, both parties are shit" attitude among some idiots out there.

So what's the answer? I'm all for us fighting back, god knows we need to do that and I'll support those efforts. But how can we do that in a way that doesn't have it blow up in our faces even when we try? What's the "right" way to fight back that gets people on our side and exposes the GOP for what they actually are?

I think that's why people keep hanging their hopes on Mueller and Avenatti and that, because it feels like they're the only people right now who might actually be able to do something to take these creeps down. We need to either find a way to get the Democrats organized and motivated, or find a real leader to rally the Democrats together and keep them from the stupid infighting. Somebody who can find a way to stand up to Trump and the GOP that works, and can motivate the left. I just don't know who that'd be.

Last edited:
My gripe with her is that she’s damned to stay but she’s been around for a decade in a supposedly progressive party and we have hit a major turning point (added to what you note about her obvious ability to be a target).

The Democratic Party has an issue right now with youth within its ranks. It would be good for the future of the country if she let someone else drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom