US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
President Grab Them By The Pussy is now questioning the actions of a woman who was 15 years old at the time of an alleged sexual assault. And the actions of her parents. He threw loving parents in there to soften the blow, I guess.

The president knows he can’t fire someone over loyalty in this regard. He knows that because he knows someone new will just pick up where the last one left off.

Yeah, Rosenstein is cooked. Maybe even before the Keebler Elf.

The president knows he can’t fire someone over loyalty in this regard. He knows that because he knows someone new will just pick up where the last one left off.
... does he, though?

And will the Republicans actually do something if he does or just throw up their hands and babble like idiots?

So the Times is reporting that Rosenstein suggested secretly recording the president and recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th.

In other news, the Times just helped Trump justify firing Rosenstein (and, thus, Mueller)

Michael Cohen has been saying a lot of things to Robert Mueller this week. And a bunch of white men are about to call a woman a rape liar. Need some kind of distraction.

Seems like shoddy reporting by the Times. I know they get scooped on political news by the Post all the time because the Post has better sources, but this isn’t a good thing.

Manafort has also been sharing info with Muellers team as well.

Those are the two guys who know it all.

This “mistaken identify” defense of Kavanaugh is possibly the stupidest idea the Republicans have come up with in awhile.

Not only did it completely blow up in their faces, they also practically admitted that the encounter was an attempted rape.

I mean, “she’s lying,” isn’t a great defensive strategy either in terms of optics, but unless there is a witness or some evidence, I think a strategy of outright denial probably gets him confirmed.

Choose your own adventure!

A) the deep state is so thorough and detailed that they made sure to have an unknown professor get a rape allegation against every potential conservative judge years before they could possibly be nominated on record with a shrink JUST IN CASE, as Q warned us.

B) broseph did it.

Think hard, my friends. The decision is not an easy one.

That smug look of satisfaction on Brill's face at the end. Beautiful.

His petty response was

“My siblings who chose to film ads against me are all liberal Democrats who hate President Trump. These disgruntled Hillary suppporters are related by blood to me but like leftists everywhere, they put political ideology before family. Stalin would be proud. #Az04 #MAGA2018”

Lmao

His petty response was

“My siblings who chose to film ads against me are all liberal Democrats who hate President Trump. These disgruntled Hillary suppporters are related by blood to me but like leftists everywhere, they put political ideology before family. Stalin would be proud. #Az04 #MAGA2018”

Lmao
I can only imagine how awkward Thanksgiving will be for them this year :yikes:

:huh: did expect images to show up, oh well
Oh, ho! An "ellegent" visual left upper cut. What a great graphic design piece!

The B&W Trump close up with good typography and tiny tag line at the bottom

:lol: black metal gate over Trump's Hollywood star
Hahah it looks like a baby gate which is so appropriate.
:lol: ha, took a few seconds for that! Well done.
So the Times is reporting that Rosenstein suggested secretly recording the president and recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th.

In other news, the Times just helped Trump justify firing Rosenstein (and, thus, Mueller)
omg, when I heard that... :crack:

Jeez, I lived through Watergate and the Saturday night massacre! :sigh:

Last edited:
good old Ronan. now let's hope he has The Apprentice tapes.

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

The woman at the center of the story, Deborah Ramirez, who is fifty-three, attended Yale with Kavanaugh, where she studied sociology and psychology. Later, she spent years working for an organization that supports victims of domestic violence. The New Yorker contacted Ramirez after learning of her possible involvement in an incident involving Kavanaugh. The allegation was conveyed to Democratic senators by a civil-rights lawyer. For Ramirez, the sudden attention has been unwelcome, and prompted difficult choices. She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident. In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...rett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom