US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be amazing.

But still, fuck Mike Pence

Some people in that twitter thread are making this good point:

"Really smart sleuthing, but the Times in the preamble refers to "...the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure."

Pence can't be fired."

but it might make Pence unelectable when he runs in 2020.

could be the opening bid of his campaign?

i mean, beats me. but maybe.

although this point hit home:
the editorial also used the word "Mother" 14 times. Also a huge clue.

Last edited:
The White House isn't even denying it now. Baghdad Sarah just said the author should resign. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If Pence were the one to write that article, I'd be fine with seeing him resign over it. Then Trump can be ousted via 25th Amendment. At least that would spare us the worry about having to follow Trump with Pence as president.

Whoever wrote that article, though, man, if it doesn't point to just how big a shitshow this administration is, and how big a mess this country is in... Again, Trump supporters, hope you're proud of yourselves. Thanks for aiding in totally fucking up our country and government. Really appreciate it.

I think this is nothing more than another distraction put out by the White House

Continues to push the victim card that Trump and GOP love to play and their DEEP STATE bullshit.

Even if this article is true, it’s fucking scary and they’re not some resistance warrior, they’re a coward for not getting people together to oust Trump.

This is to distract from the SC hearings, horrible poll numbers, Woodward’s book, Russia advancing in Ukraine, Syria, and whatever the fuck else is about to drop each and every day.

It’s not like the NYT hasn’t put out propaganda for Trump before with the “No collusion” and “Hillary’s emails!!” Before the election

I haven't read the op ed but Ivanka is a SENIOR advisor. And CNN is saying that John McCain is mentioned in the op ed (she was just at the funeral). And that the anonymous army trying to thwart Trump is said in the op ed to include members of Trump's family.

That would be so awesome if it was her.

Let's be clear, while that NYTimes OpEd is entertaining, the author is still a coward putting party over country. If it is so bad they have talked about the 25th amendment, and yet do nothing, it's clear they are really just attempting a small scale coup. They will eventually try to pin all the "crazy" "evil" stuff on Trump, making him a scapegoat, while in reality the policy makers are perfectly OK with kids in cages.

I don't think it's Ivanka. She knows where her bread is buttered, and she likes her butter thick. I also doubt Jared, because that guy seems totally amoral and all he cares about is the almighty dollar and how to make more of it. He has no higher calling or interests. The Trump sons are neither officials nor intelligent enough to do anything of this sort. So I don't buy Omarosa's theory.

Idk to even have a guess right now but :ohmy::crack::ohmy: I'm out on errands and fun fu n for several hours and I suddenly see this NYT opinion piece on-line (where I'm getting my free Wi-Fi) and it's like holy crackers I'm away from public radio or commercial radio and yet another twist in this craziness...

not sure I'd be "happy" if it was Pence... he"a terrifyingly in his own way BUT he's actually know to act, run the WH and policy ideas [horrifying in it's own right] but not this zig-zagging , half witted-ness that is trumph

I think it's a plant to give Trump an excuse to fire everyone in his cabinet.

I think this is more likely.

The fact this person says they’re part of the resistance is what causes a red flag. It seems like something the Trumps or Steven Miller (or Bannon) come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom