US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God willing sooner rather than later.

So how long before the Keebler Elf is gone from the DOJ? The best part of this is Sessions staunch refusal to leave. Nope, he's going to be called mentally retarded day in and day out on Twitter and he ain't budging. What a pair he and Trump make.

I bet no one ever had to steal a letter off of Barack Obama's desk.

Which is worse, that or that Trump didn't even notice it was missing? We have a toddler President. Is he potty trained yet? :D

Last night I watched RBG on CNN. I'll try to cleanse my brain of Trump with thoughts of her.

Was it good? I recorded it. After a 3-day-weekend with my small children I had to go to bed at 9 pm lol.

I thought it was great, she's an incredible woman. That other movie is coming out on Christmas Day, with Felicity Jones as RBG. On The Basis Of Sex. About her early career arguing gender discrimination cases. Her husband was truly supportive of her and not threatened. They had a true partnership.

God willing sooner rather than later.

So how long before the Keebler Elf is gone from the DOJ? The best part of this is Sessions staunch refusal to leave. Nope, he's going to be called mentally retarded day in and day out on Twitter and he ain't budging. What a pair he and Trump make.
Only Donald Trump could make Jeff Sessions a remotely sympathetic character.

:lol:

The worst part is that I could totally hear his voice in my head as I read it.

Same!

“Mattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted like — and had the understanding of — ‘a fifth- or sixth-grader,’” Woodward quoted Mattis as stating.

That's an insult to fifth and sixth-graders.

If letting Trump testify means an orange jumpsuit is next, I say let him talk. Anything to get this idiot out of here as soon as humanly possible. Dear god, this is beyond embarrassing.

Nike is VERY BAD china Nike China, did you hear John Elway offered Liar Colin a contract and he Refused? So much for bias!!

NIKE, a company that called me and begged me to wear their ugly shoes that nobody buys anymore except Crooked Hillary is a disgrace to the USA!!

Perhaps even more rambling than expected...

Annoying Orange said:
I think it's a terrible message that they're sending and the purpose of them doing it, maybe there's a reason for them doing it, but I think as far as sending a message, I think it's a terrible message and a message that shouldn't be sent. There's no reason for it.

fuck jeff sessions with poseidon's trident. nobody should feel a soft spot for that self-righteous shitbag.

same goes for steve bannon, except get it glowing hot first.

I mean it’s not a real soft spot. We ain’t buddy buddy. It’s just funny when you hear legit everyone calling Trump a fucking moron.

Who honestly has his back? Which politician? Not even his own VP, who is clearly the most loyal to him in that he knows he can be president if he keeps his distance but remains loyal.

And that's why I find the resistance to do anything about Trump so odd. I can understand an individual trying to fight back against Trump being wary about the right moves to make-they're scared, they've seen what Trump does to people who fight back, it'd just be their word against his and he can discredit them in any and all ways possible.

But ALL of these people can't stand him. And if the stories I've heard about members of Congress apparently admitting their true feelings about him when not on Capitol Hill are true, they're sick to death of him and think he's a moron, too. So can't they all just band together as one large entity to take him on and get rid of him? Trump may be able to scare and fire people on an individual level, but I would think it'd be harder for him to do that to a large group of people working together. Especially people with the kind of power that these government officials have. The Trump supporters can't scare them that much, can they? Especially if the polls continue to indicate that more people disapprove of him than approve of him? It's not exactly like they're going to tick off a vast majority of the country by fighting back or anything.

I dunno. It's just so frustrating-I hear these people constantly griping about how horrible and stupid Trump is, and all I can think is, "THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM ALREADY." If he's that stupid and simple-minded, then it shouldn't be that hard to kick him out.

The best part is that Sessions just won’t quit. Like what self respecting person would continue on this way? And he’s a piece of shit like the rest of them so it’s not as if he’s doing it out of some grand sense of obligation to protect the nation either.

I mean it’s not a real soft spot. We ain’t buddy buddy. It’s just funny when you hear legit everyone calling Trump a fucking moron.

Who honestly has his back? Which politician? Not even his own VP, who is clearly the most loyal to him in that he knows he can be president if he keeps his distance but remains loyal.
Yea I have no soft spot for Jeff Sessions. When I say he's turned into a remotely sympathetic character I mean that 99% of him is shitbag and 1% of him is worth rooting for over one specific issue because it pisses the bigger shitbag off bigly.

The best part is that Sessions just won’t quit. Like what self respecting person would continue on this way? And he’s a piece of shit like the rest of them so it’s not as if he’s doing it out of some grand sense of obligation to protect the nation either.
The day he quits is the day the investigation ends and the day we slip as close to an authoritarian regime as we ever have.

Yea I have no soft spot for Jeff Sessions. When I say he's turned into a remotely sympathetic character I mean that 99% of him is shitbag and 1% of him is worth rooting for over one specific issue because it pisses the bigger shitbag off bigly.

I think Trump also knows that if the GOP had to choose between him and Sessions, they'd pick Sessions, so that just further adds to his irritation with the guy.

It would be rather funny if this collection of otherwise shitty people were what ultimately took Trump down.

i like that the latest defense of the orange turd coming from his legions is that this whole book is just chock full of completely fabricated stories and entirely made-up quotes and that none of it ever happened.

because, you know, bob woodward has a history of writing totally untrue bullshit and passing it off as fact, and would risk his entire reputation and credibility as a pulitzer-prize-winning journalist that he's worked for decades to achieve, just to make up some fake news about donald trump. :rolleyes:

i like that the latest defense of the orange turd coming from his legions is that this whole book is just chock full of completely fabricated stories and entirely made-up quotes and that none of it ever happened.

because, you know, bob woodward has a history of writing totally untrue bullshit and passing it off as fact, and would risk his entire reputation and credibility as a pulitzer-prize-winning journalist that he's worked for decades to achieve, just to make up some fake news about donald trump. :rolleyes:
Duh. Deep Throat was the original Deep State

right?

From the White House to executive branch departments and agencies, senior officials will privately admit their daily disbelief at the commander in chief’s comments and actions. Most are working to insulate their operations from his whims.

Meetings with him veer off topic and off the rails, he engages in repetitive rants, and his impulsiveness results in half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions that have to be walked back.

“There is literally no telling whether he might change his mind from one minute to the next,” a top official complained to me recently, exasperated by an Oval Office meeting at which the president flip-flopped on a major policy decision he’d made only a week earlier.

I echo this comment somebody made in response to that article:

If you need to mention that you have already discussed the possibility of invoking the 25th amendment, then there is no further discussion to be had.

Seriously, I'm glad there's people still trying to keep things running smoothly, and I appreciate that there are some in this administration who refuse to do his bidding. But that does not excuse the fact that Trump is still there and still trying to cause some kind of chaos. They cannot afford to spend their days babysitting him and trying to placate him to keep him from whining any more than he already does, and the fact they've resorted to conducting important and serious business without consulting him much of the time...an administration should not have to resort to shit like that just to get stuff done.

Like I said in an above post, they've got the power. If things are that bad, then kick him the fuck out. Now. Wouldn't it be easier to get rid of the thing that's exhausting them and trying to hinder and distract them from their work at every turn? I truly do not get what the hell more needs to happen in order for them to finally make that move. What are they waiting for?

And championing things like the tax cuts and deregulation as good things that this administration should be praised for...LOL, no. If you're wealthy, then yeah, those tax cuts are awesome. For the rest of us, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom