US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week - Page 49 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-06-2018, 04:06 PM   #961
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,215
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Let me be more specific.

It's about "the way things were"

When blacks and women knew their place.

When their weren't so many Hispanics.

When the gays kept it to themselves.

That's what Trump supporters want.
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-06-2018, 04:11 PM   #962
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,830
Local Time: 05:15 PM
It's done

50 - 48

Murkowski voted "present"
One Republican was away at their daughter's wedding.

God Damn you, warthogs!
(pigs are too nice to be used as an insult, though it still slips out at times - The 60's u know)
__________________

dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 10-06-2018, 04:12 PM   #963
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 06:15 PM
I agree with Headache. A lot of the pro-lifers uber alles crows are racist.
anitram is offline  
Old 10-06-2018, 04:12 PM   #964
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,830
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Let me be more specific.

It's about "the way things were"

When blacks and women knew their place.

When their weren't so many Hispanics.

When the gays kept it to themselves.

That's what Trump supporters want.
Soooo true.
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 10-06-2018, 04:13 PM   #965
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,462
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Let me be more specific.

It's about "the way things were"

When blacks and women knew their place.

When their weren't so many Hispanics.

When the gays kept it to themselves.

That's what Trump supporters want.


I agree with this.

Abortion is their rallying cry because it’s their only defensible stance where a view might not be based upon inherent hatred.

They’re haters. End of.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 10-06-2018, 04:16 PM   #966
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,830
Local Time: 05:15 PM
I hope Rep Jerry Nalder will do the proper investigation - like all of people who offered to collaborate to the FBI BK's real drinking habits and behaviors - if we get The House back!!!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 10-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #967
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,830
Local Time: 05:15 PM
I missed being with u folks on Election night 2016, glad to be here w like minded friends, and acquaintances.
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 10-06-2018, 04:20 PM   #968
The Fly
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 92
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2281.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	12112
269er is offline  
Old 10-06-2018, 05:58 PM   #969
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Another shitty thing in a day of shitty things: https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/05/polit...ins/index.html


I was enjoying deluding myself into thinking he was an OK dude that surrounded himself with bad people, but...blinders had to come off eventually.
Well compared to trump bush is much better, but he is still a POS.
dabiggestu2fan is offline  
Old 10-06-2018, 06:52 PM   #970
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,462
Local Time: 06:15 PM
George W. Bush has the blood of a hundred thousand civilians on his hands.

When comparing presidencies, always remember that fact.

George W. Bush might be a better person than Trump, but it’s really hard to, at this point, suggest anything can be worse than that fact.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 10-06-2018, 09:54 PM   #971
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 21,975
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
George W. Bush has the blood of a hundred thousand civilians on his hands.

When comparing presidencies, always remember that fact.

George W. Bush might be a better person than Trump, but it’s really hard to, at this point, suggest anything can be worse than that fact.
this.

one is guano and the other is manure, either way they're both giant piles of shit.
DaveC is online now  
Old 10-06-2018, 10:06 PM   #972
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
George W. Bush has the blood of a hundred thousand civilians on his hands.

When comparing presidencies, always remember that fact.

George W. Bush might be a better person than Trump, but it’s really hard to, at this point, suggest anything can be worse than that fact.
No doubt they are both peices of garbage.
dabiggestu2fan is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 12:47 AM   #973
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,462
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Here’s a fun game... favorability rank of the following:

Mitch McConnell
Nancy Pelosi
Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Chuck Schumer
Donald Trump

Go go go go!
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 10-07-2018, 12:51 AM   #974
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,475
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
George W. Bush has the blood of a hundred thousand civilians on his hands.

When comparing presidencies, always remember that fact.

George W. Bush might be a better person than Trump, but it’s really hard to, at this point, suggest anything can be worse than that fact.


Exactly.

Trump is destroying America. But W got people killed.
Irvine511 is online now  
Old 10-07-2018, 07:39 AM   #975
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,215
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Exactly.

Trump is destroying America. But W got people killed.
Give it time
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 07:41 AM   #976
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,215
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Here’s a fun game... favorability rank of the following:

Mitch McConnell
Nancy Pelosi
Mike Pence
Paul Ryan
Chuck Schumer
Donald Trump

Go go go go!
I actually respect McConnell. Guy gets shit done.

Might not like the result, but he's a tremendous politician. The Democrats need their own McConnell if they want a chance. Schumer and Pelosi are not that.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 08:16 AM   #977
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,516
Local Time: 10:15 PM
Liberals are afraid of offending anyone.

They also can’t stop the in fighting.

I’m not a huge Michael Avenatti fan, but you have this dude who is out there fighting for your team, he got Cohen to flip....

And they blame him for the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Idiots
BEAL is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #978
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Give it time
Exactly! Trump hasn’t been in the White House long enough but I’m certain he will have plenty of blood on his hands.
dabiggestu2fan is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #979
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,215
Local Time: 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Liberals are afraid of offending anyone.

They also can’t stop the in fighting.

I’m not a huge Michael Avenatti fan, but you have this dude who is out there fighting for your team, he got Cohen to flip....

And they blame him for the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Idiots
The people who want Avenatti to run for president are morons.

To your point, though... I wouldn't mind him being a campaign manager.

They go low, we go high can go fuck itself.

We got in the situation that we're in, where the minority controls the majority, because the Republicans played dirty for years and the Democrats just sat there all "aww shucks that's not nice"
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 10:49 AM   #980
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 21,975
Local Time: 05:15 PM
the exact same people who think avenatti should run for president are the same people who were already writing oprah's inauguration speech back in february.
__________________

DaveC is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×