US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dn5BIc-UcAINYuD.jpg:large

Dn5Am6MW0AEA5wo.jpg:large

What a world.

Dude keeps shooting himself in the foot, it’s hilarious.

All he had to do was say “she’s making this up because she is liberal blah blah blah character assassination.” First the “mistaken identity” one and now “I never had sex until many many years after.”

Buuuullllshit.

Sexually assaulting one woman and sticking your dick in the face of another doesn’t negate virginity in any event.

Now watch 10 women come out and say they had sex with him and then we’ll all be debating the meaning of “many, many” years.

Here’s a likely conversation all teenage boys have had

Student A — “hey, lets make a goal to drink 100 kegs this year!!! Fuck yeah!!”

Student B (Kav) — “hey, can i add on that we should all remain celibate thru HS and college!! WOO!!!!”

Student A — (-_-)

I find the idea of frustrated, nerdy, likely socially maladjusted virgins turning rapey after 10 beers much more believable than gang bangs and trains.

Next line of defense will be

Well, it was just the tip. That doesn’t count as sex.

I didn’t climax, so what’s the harm ?

To finally, she was a bad lay

How any woman could be on the fence or even in the yard of the GOP after the last two years is one of the greatest mental gymnastics ever.

That's true. That's the first time I think I've ever seen him laugh.

He also showed up late again in true Trump style. It was more important to rail about the “Democratic con” game at SCOTUS.

(Male) classmate of Kavanaugh at Yale rebutting the virginity claim. This is the level of political discourse we are in...

Just heard it mentioned on the local news that the Senate judiciary committee has actually hired a female lawyer to question Dr. Ford Thursday. I guess to avoid any possible "Are you a scorned woman?" scenarios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom