US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itll be interesting to see what he’s cooperating on.

Let’s face it, the others who have flipped really haven’t been punished too harshly.

This is huge if Manafort gave up Trump, but this isn’t the only deal that could have been made

manafort_witch.jpg

This is rich...

https://thinkprogress.org/kavanaugh-sexual-assault-accusation-grassley-letter-9be166300b7a/

As one redditor put it
"I did the reading equivalent of a double take as soon as I read this line:

Within half an hour of the New Yorker publishing its story, Sen. Chuck Gassley (R-IA) — chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee — released a statement signed by 65 women who knew Kavanaugh around the time of sexual assault allegation.

So...Within half an hour of Kavanaugh's sexual assault leaking...The chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee just happened to produce a statement signed by 65 women Kavanaugh knew at the time in the 1980s.

Just had that nugget laying around, huh? No particular reason? Just felt it was worthwhile to seek out signatures from 65 women he knew back then about his character?

Oh, it was there in case the sexual assault thing came up. Gotcha. Didn't feel that was necessary to bring up during the public questioning?"

I'm so glad my mom despises Trump. And if my dad were here, he'd hate him, too.
Both my folks would have hated him
oh you may be able to change this - you have to go back (and slip a condom on his dad or something)!

Go, NOW!!,

I'm sick about how my parents are Trump supporters. I always knew they were very conservative, but to see them support him despite everything is upsetting.

I've been curious to see how they feel now (I haven't talked to them about it in over a year), but I don't even want to bring it up.
I was just thinking a few mins ago, wonder what's Cori up to. :)
I knew they were, but it was never an issue until my dad started using social media earlier this year.

I did completely unfriend a cousin who we never really spoke to anyways over his dank Trump memes.

Oh, dear :(

The worst thing is this is ultimately a massive waste of time. Much as I'd love to believe that there are a couple of Republican Senators with a conscience, the reality is there aren't.

The best we can all hope for at this point is to have a very aggressive Democratic nominee who wins in 2020 and immediately expands SCOTUS to 11 seats (at a minimum) and names 2 young progressive judges.

One of the most entertaining things on the planet is the trolling of Trump on his Twitter, now that he's not allowed to block people. They keep posting the Chuck E Cheese fist pump photo too.

He really needs to shut the fuck up...and so do those Fox News conspiracy theorists. They don’t know fucking squat about what we went through.

Last edited:
He really needs to shut the fuck up...and so do those Fox News conspiracy theorists. They don’t know fucking squat about what we went through.

I can only imagine how awful it is for you and all the people in Puerto Rico, that he keeps spewing this stuff. All while people are suffering and dying in Florence too. Fuck him.

Hey crap he's claiming the death totals in Puerto Rico are fake.
It was like a head in hands screaming into my palms moment. :crack:
Manafort plea deal incoming
As soon as I heard this I thought of FYM. :D
he's cooperating.

Hurricane Paul coming at you. Cat 5.
hopefully! :up:

This is rich...

https://thinkprogress.org/kavanaugh-sexual-assault-accusation-grassley-letter-9be166300b7a/

As one redditor put it
"I did the reading equivalent of a double take as soon as I read this line:

Within half an hour of the New Yorker publishing its story, Sen. Chuck Gassley (R-IA) — chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee — released a statement signed by 65 women who knew Kavanaugh around the time of sexual assault allegation.

So...Within half an hour of Kavanaugh's sexual assault leaking...The chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee just happened to produce a statement signed by 65 women Kavanaugh knew at the time in the 1980s.

Just had that nugget laying around, huh? No particular reason? Just felt it was worthwhile to seek out signatures from 65 women he knew back then about his character?

Oh, it was there in case the sexual assault thing came up. Gotcha. Didn't feel that was necessary to bring up during the public questioning?"

Wow, hadn"t heard THAT yet.
Oh, we just happen to have this "fallback".
Yeeeeah, riiight.

just heard an anchor on the news say "manafort is now cooperating with the prussia investigation" and the history nerd in me has been wondering about the possibilities of that.

did trump collude with the kaiser to win the election? are the rumours true that bismarck was offered free rein to take alsace-lorraine back from france in exchange for covert internet trolling operations in key swing states? does general ludendorff really have a telegram that shows trump engaging in unsavoury behaviour with young frauleins in the reichstag? and can we really trust a bavarian named mueller to get to the bottom of all this?

Trump supporters are using the Mike Seidel caught exaggerating Hurricane Florence report to prove that he's right about fake news. It sure does look fake to me, the weather channel has been that way forever. Weather has become a ratings game hype machine and they're the absolute worst.

When you look at Seidel's Twitter there are all kinds of fake news comments and people saying that crap like this is why Trump won. Ugh, once again things like this keep happening in his favor. Next thing will be that no money is needed there for recovery because it was all fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom