US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhibit 2 as to why only five of you carry on conversations here anymore.

Maybe someone else can actually address the Acosta/WH intern situation with an intelligent response

Or it could be because the drive by strawman builders only come in with; Acousta sucks, CNN is fake news, or ridiculous disingenuous metoo comparisons.

There were plenty of reasonable and intelligent responses, but as usual you swept them under the rug because the above is the only type of response you’re capable of.

Today Orange Clown called April Ryan a loser when answering reporters questions. She's supposed to take that too? Everyone who isn't from Fox and kissing his backside is a loser to him. He attacked Woodward too, over the summer when he came out with that book.

Michelle Obama says in her upcoming book (can't wait to read it, I'm going to see her speak too) that she will never forgive Trump for the birther stuff because it put her family in danger from crazed people who bought into that stuff. And she's right. So they asked Trump about that today and he said well she got paid alot of money for that book and put that in there to sell books. Then he proceeded to say that her husband put this country in danger by ruining our military (and that he has fixed the military lol)and Obama did many other things that put this country in danger that he'll talk about later. He's a lying narcissist clown.

It seems Team Sinema thinks they’re going to win and take Maricopa county for the first time in, like, 30+ years.

It’s also plainly obvious that voter suppression over the 2010s has done what it was intended to do in Georgia.

Despite some high profile disappointments, the further we get from Tuesday the more it seems like the Dems had a really good night.

Maricopa County is slowly shifting. It certainly isn't the place it was 10 or 20 years ago.

With the most recent vote dump, she is up just under 9,000 votes. Figure, as well, that there have been 44,000 (and growing) votes tallied for the dropped-out Green Party "candidate" Angela Green (yes, seriously). Green ran no real campaign. She just existed. Then dropped out right before election day, after 70% of ballots had been cast, with her name remaining on the ballot through election day.

Sinema is carrying Maricopa so far, but we have no idea where the remaining ballots are from within the county. So it is really a guess at this point, but if percentages hold, she will overcome 2%+ going to a Green Party candidate and win anyway.

The state keeps telling us they will update at 5p MST, but results from smaller counties have trickled into the count earlier today.

Imagine if the Dems take AZ and FL. Worst map possibly ever, and the R’s only get one seat.

Start packing your bags now, Collins and Gardner.

How about this Whitaker guy? He has said that legal decisions should be based on Biblical principles. And of course he has said he doesn't believe there was any collusion. Orange Donnie says he doesn't know him, I'm confused.

Today Orange Clown called April Ryan a loser when answering reporters questions. She's supposed to take that too?

This. I'm sick to death of the people whining about how the press doesn't respect Trump. Why the hell should they, given all the horrible things he's said about them and the personal attacks he's made on people. I guarantee you the same people demanding the press should respect Trump didn't make a damn peep during the eight years when Fox News was spreading bullshit about Obama.

Michelle Obama says in her upcoming book (can't wait to read it, I'm going to see her speak too) that she will never forgive Trump for the birther stuff because it put her family in danger from crazed people who bought into that stuff.

It's maddening that he's never been held accountable for that shit. That was an absolutely inexcusable thing to put out there about somebody. That birther conspiracy is precisely why I cannot buy Trump supporters' claims that they're not racist. You don't vote for somebody who pushes a birther conspiracy about a black president unless you either a) already agree with that belief, or b) don't seem bothered one way or another about the fact that a presidential candidate is putting something so racist out there. The birther nonsense should've stopped his campaign cold right from the get-go, and the fact that it didn't is telling.

Regarding Sinema v. McSally (and Green) for AZ Senate...

A large "dump" of counted ballots from Maricopa County is expected to be announced at 5:00pm Mountain Standard Time, so about 2 hours from this post.

It is expected that Sinema will widen her lead significantly, keeping in mind "significant" is really any thousands given it is an 8,000 vote race after nearly 2 million ballots have been counted.

That will mostly conclude the mailed-in ballot count (Arizona allows for early mail-in voting). At that point, the "Late Earlies" will be counted. "Late Earlies" are people who received an early ballot, did not mail it back, and took it to the polls on election day, opting to hand their mail-in ballot over in place of doing a new ballot.

The "Late Earlies" are expected, for reasons I do not fully understand, to favor McSally. The belief is they won't be enough to overcome the lead Sinema takes after the 5pm dump.

This won't be the first time either of these candidates have had a decision change after election day. After record setting ad spend numbers in Arizona, there may have been a commercial aired for every vote in the margin. Money well spent for someone...

Are you white?
Go on...

popcorn-yes.gif

Fuck this orange pendejo.

[TWEET]1061168803218948096[/TWEET]

Not only is this heartless in the wake of people dying and thousands of homes destroyed its categorically wrong. In Southern California, there’s no fucking forest to manage. In Northern California it’s federal forest. So yeah.

Not only is this heartless in the wake of people dying and thousands of homes destroyed its categorically wrong. In Southern California, there’s no fucking forest to manage. In Northern California it’s federal forest. So yeah.

Mismanagement of the forests...its that damn Ranger Smith spending all his time retrieving stolen pic-a-nic baskets instead of filling buckets with water.

nice going, peef :up:

https://www.nhl.com/news/gritty-get...-county-nj-election/c-301778580?tid=281396148

Gritty gets 14 write-in votes in Camden County (N.J.) election
Voters tab Flyers mascot for a few different public offices
NHL.com @NHL
November 9th, 2018

Gritty can't quit his day job just yet.

The popular Philadelphia Flyers mascot accrued 14 write-in votes in Camden County, New Jersey, on Election Day earlier this week.

According to write-in voting records, Gritty got two votes apiece for Camden County Sherriff and the seat in the House of Representatives 1st District.

The other 10 votes cast by pranksters were scattered among different Board of Education seats.

While Gritty continues to do great work in the community, it doesn't seem likely that the lovable mascot will be retiring from his current post to pursue public office anytime soon.

cut.jpg

You said it.

And I'm also guessing The Repubs (and a few Dems) probably have cut $$ to forest management over the years. :sigh:

I have really disliked this man over the last few years, obviously, but my anger every time I see that tweet has definitely hit a point I didn't think it could. I'm disgusted with him, and the more I walk outside and smell smoke and can barely see off into the distance because of how hazy it is outside, the more I just truly, truly hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom