US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is the future. Beto won’t win, but big gains for a party that’s been DOA.

Also, and I don’t admit this, but I kind of like Texas. I’ve been a bunch of times for work, and there are cool things about it.

But don’t tell anyone.

Also, and I don’t admit this, but I kind of like Texas. I’ve been a bunch of times for work, and there are cool things about it.

But don’t tell anyone.
Glad it's winning you over ;). I only moved cause my husband made me. :grumpy:
(Not going to pretend I'm not very happy in California, now, though. Just wish the weather was more my speed.)

I don't doubt it :). Every state has something wonderful to offer. I know there's parts of that state I'd certainly like to see in particular. My family drove through Texas on a trip to Arizona once, but I was, like, three at the time, so I have no real memory of that.

ETA: Oooh, hey, my county went blue, apparently. Yay, us!

But don’t tell anyone.

Texas likes you, too!

Sad loss with Beto, but not unexpected. Let's all do a round of "Fuck Ted Cruz" nonetheless.

I actually really like Texas and have only had good experiences there. My husband has repeatedly been wooed to come work in Houston, where we'd have a much easier life (we could literally live in a castle in one of the nicest neighbourhoods if we sold our nice-but-not-enormous house here), make more $, pay less in taxes. But my hair hates humidity and being far from grandparent babysitters would suck.

I actually really like Texas and have only had good experiences there. My husband has repeatedly been wooed to come work in Houston, where we'd have a much easier life (we could literally live in a castle in one of the nicest neighbourhoods if we sold our nice-but-not-enormous house here), make more $, pay less in taxes. But my hair hates humidity and being far from grandparent babysitters would suck.
Houston would be VERY cruel to your hair.

Another reason why I would like sanity to come back to this country so I can go back to the midwest is because of the babysitting thing. I have no idea what we're going to do after the baby comes :|.

also, a bit lost in the mix of all this tonight, is the first openly gay man to be elected as a state governor in america! :D

congratulations to jared polis in colorado.

Wasn’t lost on me, but that’s because I voted for him.

I'm 8 months pregnant. Yes. Yes I do, lol.

:hug: Hoping all is going well with the pregnancy?

If any of you ever do find yourselves up here in Iowa for whatever reason, let me know, 'cause I'd love to meet up and say hi if possible :).

Democrats have already stated that one of their first acts will be to request Trump's tax returns be turned over by the IRS

Oh, please do :up:.

ETA: Also, yes, congrats to Polis! I'm hearing good things about Ocasio-Cortez's chances in her race, too? She's another one I was rooting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom