US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess people forgot 20 somethings are often pretty dumb, spoiled, and immature.

I kind of had since I haven’t been around too many of them recently.

Last edited:
Gotta be scared of Gen Z though. All they do is spread Alt-Right memes. They will vote in 2020

Gotta be scared of Gen Z though. All they do is spread Alt-Right memes. They will vote in 2020
This kind of post is the kind I'm saying is not helpful. That's totally unfair and ridiculous when the kids in Florida are doing what they're doing.

This kind of post is the kind I'm saying is not helpful. That's totally unfair and ridiculous when the kids in Florida are doing what they're doing.

Not helpful and also commonly just a thing to blame the next generation.

Adults have been integrated online for a long time now. Alt right memes aren’t a product of the current generation.

That Trump ad was so awful I couldn't watch the whole thing. What kills me is how "shocked" the media is acting about it. The man announced his campaign bu saying Mexican immigrants were rapists and murderers. He's a raging racist asshole. In the wose words of the late Denny Green, He is who we thought he was.

The only people I see spreading alt right memes are middle aged white dudes.

I see a lot of older (50+) white women too. :|

About a year ago I actually saw my old criminal law professor, who was probably 65 when she taught me, in the online comments section of a right-leaning newspaper ranting and raving about immigration like a lunatic. I immediately forwarded it to many of my friends and we were like :huh:. She seemed normal in the classroom...

I see a lot of older (50+) white women too. :|

About a year ago I actually saw my old criminal law professor, who was probably 65 when she taught me, in the online comments section of a right-leaning newspaper ranting and raving about immigration like a lunatic. I immediately forwarded it to many of my friends and we were like :huh:. She seemed normal in the classroom...
Yea definitely old white women. I have to disown one of my aunts

What about these guys? Updated to include MAGA bomber. Did the big bad Democrats let them in?

View attachment 12128

Oh, but they don't count, remember? When a white guy goes on a major crime spree, he's just a lone wolf and mentally ill and totally not representative of white men/Republicans/etc. as a whole.

No, it's only immigrants (or black people, or Muslims, or other minority groups of that sort) who are criminals and terrorists, and whose individual actions must clearly be representative of the group as a whole, apparently.

Seriously, because it cannot be said nearly enough, fuck Trump.

Dq7ZWuiVAAA2Kwm.jpg

On a side note... Al Roker has been tweeting the same response over and over again all day in response to the unwashed horde of MAGAts who are trying to say he's a hypocrite for dressing as Doc Brown for Halloween... because apparently that's the equivalent of black face.

And god I wish I was making this up.

On a side note... Al Roker has been tweeting the same response over and over again all day in response to the unwashed horde of MAGAts who are trying to say he's a hypocrite for dressing as Doc Brown for Halloween... because apparently that's the equivalent of black face.

And god I wish I was making this up.

Dq2UFp0UwAAjW8s.jpg:large

No, that is not "whiteface", even if "whiteface" existed because, well, unless you are blind, his face is still dark brown. Fucking idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom