US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And let me get this straight

A liberal is willing to kill two former democratic presidents, a Secretary of State, heads of intelligence agencies, senators, and celebrities....plus their families/friends who happen to be with them at the time of the bomb exploding.....

All to frame this as Trump/GOPs inspiration ?

I mean, i guess that’s really committing to it

Elizabeth Warren did send out a lot of mail Monday.

Christ on a cracker how much $ did he spend on all those hideous stickers?

There is already a photo of him wearing a MAGA hat (obv) at a Trump rally. MAGAbomber.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-26-at-9.30.15-AM.png

We need to make Trump, his supporters in general, and the GOP own this one. And even if they refuse to acknowledge it or take any responsibility, we need to continue to remind people that this guy spouted and supported the same kinds of conspiracy theory bullshit that Trump and the GOP have pushed for years now. They should not get let off the hook for their role in inspiring this guy.

Trump began his remarks by denouncing the bomb scare as "despicable" and a "terrorizing act" while saying the country "must unify."

"The bottom line is that Americans must unify and we must show the world that we are united in peace and love and harmony as fellow American citizens," he said.

Speaking to a group of young black leaders at the White House, Trump attacked after "globalists" he accused of helping foreign countries who are "cheating our workers."

"They're called globalists. I like the globe too, but we have to take care of our people," he said.

Several audience members shouted out "George Soros" and "lock 'em up."

Trump chuckled, pointed to the crowd and repeated the phrase "lock 'em up."

giphy.gif

CNN banner said "Bomb suspect had CNN sucks sign at Trump rally" lol. They even dug up footage of him at the rally.

He threatened to blow up FL Power and Light worse than Sept 11th if they shut off his power. He was arrested at least 8 times. At one point he filed for bankruptcy and was living with his mother. Registered as a Republican in 2016.

My gut tells me that Cesar is not the only troubled person to latch on to Trump.

I bet they are going to start using #NotAllTrumpSupporters to mirror #NotAllMuslims in the wake of incidents

It would be a shameful attempt

Most Trump supporters may not be violent, but they're still continuing to endorse a guy who defends white supremacists, promotes violence against reporters, and spreads bullshit conspiracy theories. And they cheer that behavior on at rallies. Not exactly much better. They also have no problem blaming entire groups of people for the actions of one individual (see the guy who killed the young woman here in Iowa somehow being representative of all illegal/undocumented immigrants, or their stereotypes of the left being violent mobs, to name a couple examples).

So sorry, Trump supporters, you don't get to shy away from this one. Trump's nasty rhetoric inspired this guy. And he and his supporters have to acknowledge and answer for that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom