US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s not even subliminal anymore haha
giphy.gif

I see that MAGA has been replaced with “vote for jobs and not the mobs.”

And now they’re trying to erase trans people from existence.

Lovely. What a great group of people.

If you erase them as a person, does it count to round them up and dispose ??

Cause that’s what’s next.

We need to stop thinking it can’t happen here

It amazed me that people actually fell for that "He supports LGBT people!" BS because he simply held up a rainbow flag once and such. The guy picked Mike Pence as his VP, for fuck's sake. That should've been the first clue that he and his administration would be full of shit on this issue.

In Europe the racist right makes a play for gay men, at least, on the basis of being anti-Islam and noting that in some Muslim countries gay men are thrown off buildings and hung and often suffer any manner of grisly deaths by religious mobs.

It amazed me that people actually fell for that "He supports LGBT people!" BS because he simply held up a rainbow flag once and such. The guy picked Mike Pence as his VP, for fuck's sake. That should've been the first clue that he and his administration would be full of shit on this issue.
I don't think anyone actually fell for it.

Eh there’s a small fraction of alt right homos.

Don’t forget, they can blend in pretty evenly with straight white men on the alt right. Inclusive of xenophobia and sexism.

Minorities are not excused from being hateful towards other minorities.

Eh there’s a small fraction of alt right homos.

Don’t forget, they can blend in pretty evenly with straight white men on the alt right. Inclusive of xenophobia and sexism.

Minorities are not excused from being hateful towards other minorities.
Sure - but those on the alt right weren't voting for Clinton anyways - so I don't think anyone really went "oh shit, he's for lgbtq? I'm voting for him now. He's been so believable with everything else"

Sure - but those on the alt right weren't voting for Clinton anyways - so I don't think anyone really went "oh shit, he's for lgbtq? I'm voting for him now. He's been so believable with everything else"

I’m sure some percentage of that 53% of white women who voted for him took his claims of not being horrible to gay people as some form of reassurance.

Trump doesn’t actually care himself. But he’ll do whatever will give him more power. And given that evangelical Christians love him most of all, it’s not surprising that he’s offering to show off by kicking the vulnerable to satisfy their bloodlust for sexual minorities.

Like, literally no one is more vulnerable than a trans kid.

Ok but that small group of LGBT white dudes that voted for him, as well as what Irvine just alluded to, would not have voted for him if he actively targeted them.

Well, I take that back. For every one gay guy you meet who supports Trump, one in every five of them will go off about how marriage ain’t for the gays yada yada.

Ok but that small group of LGBT white dudes that voted for him, as well as what Irvine just alluded to, would not have voted for him if he actively targeted them.

Well, I take that back. For every one gay guy you meet who supports Trump, one in every five of them will go off about how marriage ain’t for the gays yada yada.

right, I mean... he picked Pence.

I'm sure there are some who used Trump saying he supported lgbtq as a public excuse, but they were probably voting for him anyways and would have found a different excuse.

Now there are "unknown Middle Easterners" in the migrant caravan in Mexico. Joining the "horde" who is fed, clothed and driven in pick ups by George Soros himself.

When he's not driving the Chevy pick up full of Mexicans and Arabs, he's paying out of control leftist mobs to stake out all restaurants across America in case a Republican shows up for dinner.

Yucky trans people have to have their rights stripped otherwise our kids will all go gay.

This is basically the 2018 campaign message.

I almost vomited when I saw the clips of him and his g/f gushing about each other.

He's also extraordinarily irritating to listen to. I can't imagine why anyone would think he'd be great on the campaign trail. It's beyond cringeworthy.

Now there are "unknown Middle Easterners" in the migrant caravan in Mexico. Joining the "horde" who is fed, clothed and driven in pick ups by George Soros himself.

When he's not driving the Chevy pick up full of Mexicans and Arabs, he's paying out of control leftist mobs to stake out all restaurants across America in case a Republican shows up for dinner.

Yucky trans people have to have their rights stripped otherwise our kids will all go gay.

This is basically the 2018 campaign message.

“If thou grabbest a stranger by the crotch and does not touch the genitals associated with procreating in relation to their own, then lo one becomes gay and an abomination and shall be smote.” That’s in the bible, right?

Depends upon what one thinks is "normative". Is he even divorced yet? Hmmm...

Pooh bear and junior mints and constantly seeking Daddy's approval at 40 years old and thinking you have massive brain power because your father road his own father's coattails and made lots of money and got himself elected President (and in my book is an unqualified narcissistic misogynist but that's beside the point I suppose)/end of run on sentence=not normative.

Btw pooh bear Kimberly is 49. Not 16. And left Fox News under mysterious circumstances . Accused of sexual harassment, I believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom