US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump criticized the operation that killed the journalist as the “worst cover-up ever” and said whoever is responsible “should be in big trouble.”

“They had a very bad original concept. It was carried out poorly and the cover-up was one of the worst cover-ups in the history of cover-ups,” Trump said. “Very simple. Bad deal, should have never been thought of. Somebody really messed up.”

He's so eloquent.

Very telling that Trump isn't condemning at all that a US resident (and journalist) has been murdered, only that it was very badly done.

And I'm still wondering about Turkey's stand on this. They're no friends with the USA right now (only reluctantly releasing that US pastor), have a horrible record on their treatment with the press and other human rights abuses. Yet they quickly make available all this information they got by spying on (the embassies/consulates of) other countries. What's in it for them?
Or do they hate Saudi-Arabia so much they want to do anything that's adverse to them? (Is this about Iran, with whom Turkey is not unfriendly I believe?)

I read some theories about it today. Most boiled down to Turkey wanting to be the center of the Muslim world and by making SA look bad, they can fix some of their bad press in the process. Not sure how true that is, but it makes sense.

What the actual fuck is up with Georgia. It’s just so blatant.

Cue The random “what election” comment...

Oh and Dems have to win the house at very least to see what’s on his tax returns.

May not change anything but i always feel awareness will equal change
Awareness can help. It's just horrible! :crack:
I see that MAGA has been replaced with “vote for jobs and not the mobs.”
Yup. :|
And now they’re trying to erase trans people from existence.

Lovely. What a great group of people.
Just swell. Got shivers hearing that, terrifying.

If you erase them as a person, does it count to round them up and dispose ??

Cause that’s what’s next.

We need to stop thinking it can’t happen here
Life forbid!
I think the kind of violation of humanity that this kind of talk represents will further spur action on the more liberal, progress side to get out and vote.
It shouldn't even get to this level of talk. I don't know if he can bypass the Congress on this. I sure hope not! :sad:
Not sure it would actually happen unless the USA became a full Theocracy. :yikes:

Yes, for the middle class.

At least he's sort of admitting the other tax cut was for himself.
Heh. :|
Angry left-wing sending mail bombs to Soros after not receiving their protest pay.

Poor employee opened it up. Hope Soros gives the person a nice mini vacation or something for that traumatic experience.
Just horrifying!

(In 2 different instances - decades apart I had to leave a building because of bomb scares )

Last edited:
Very telling that Trump isn't condemning at all that a US resident (and journalist) has been murdered, only that it was very badly done.

I was starting to read Trump's quote and something was going "??!???!?" in my head and I couldn't pin it down but - yes (!) just the how it was done vs that it was being done in the first place ! :(

I think because of white nationalist. Of course he wouldn't even think of that. #goodpeopleonbothsides

I think they’re two totally different things.

Brexiteers are nationalists. A nationalist is a “my country is greater than yours, as are my values, as is my society.” It frequently never comes with logical patterns but instead pride and patriotism (though one could argue soft nationalists will use logic). It’s a big culprit of xenophobia, as an example.

“White” nationalism is coupling race into it. Akin to naziism. I would venture to say nationalists aren’t inherently racist, even if correlative in our society.

I think they’re two totally different things.

Brexiteers are nationalists. A nationalist is a “my country is greater than yours, as are my values, as is my society.” It frequently never comes with logical patterns but instead pride and patriotism (though one could argue soft nationalists will use logic). It’s a big culprit of xenophobia, as an example.

“White” nationalism is coupling race into it. Akin to naziism. I would venture to say nationalists aren’t inherently racist, even if correlative in our society.

It's the timing of it, and, ya know, this horseshit...

"Tweet from @mkraju: Trump, when he says he's a nationalist, denies he's sending a message that he's a white nationalist. "I've never heard that theory," he tells the WH pool"

Right... You've never heard that theory.

It's the timing of it, and, ya know, this horseshit...

"Tweet from @mkraju: Trump, when he says he's a nationalist, denies he's sending a message that he's a white nationalist. "I've never heard that theory," he tells the WH pool"

Right... You've never heard that theory.

Oh I mean I don’t put it beyond Donald to be using a dog whistle. Dog whistling has been really active prior to this election. None more relevant than in my home state, where Ron DeSantis said he didn’t want his opponent to “monkey this up.” Andrew Gillum, of course, is black.

I don’t know in what context Donald called himself a nationalist, but unless there’s some real context, I don’t think that’s a dog whistle. Nationalism isn’t a title that nationalists don’t want to be called.

"A globalist is a person that wants the globe to do well, frankly, not caring about our country so much. And you know what? We can't have that. You know, they have a word. It sort of became old-fashioned. It's called a nationalist. And I say, really, we're not supposed to use that word. You know what I am? I'm a nationalist, OK? I'm a nationalist.

"Nationalist. Nothing -- use that word. Use that word."

He knew what he was doing

I'm not sure if there's an increase in this type of behavior, and the racist behavior we see (and I'm not talking big like Charlottesville... the every day behavior) specifically because of Trump, because Trump had heightened or awareness to these kind of things that were already happening and kind of flying under the radar, or a little bit of both.

so, alex jones is doing well these days:

[tweet]1054503815548936192[/tweet]

C87xx6Th.jpg

It's obvious that the Middle Easterners in the caravan are passing on the bomb know-how to the angry leftist mobs Stateside, probably through the use of carrier pigeons which are unfairly using their ability to fly to get over the border wall. False flag. #MAGA

It's obvious that the Middle Easterners in the caravan are passing on the bomb know-how to the angry leftist mobs Stateside, probably through the use of carrier pigeons which are unfairly using their ability to fly to get over the border wall. False flag. #MAGA
You kid... but the derp patrol has already been out in force saying similar things. See Flynn, Mike Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom