US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who got excited about Florida being not-close...

Come on guys and gals.

It’s Florida. We just had to wait for the hodunk counties to close their polls.

CNN's map can't be right. How did only ~ 44,000 people vote in Lake County, IN when over 400,000 people live there :|

Florida was the epicenter of the Vote/March for our Lives movement. I know Florida is, well, Florida... but if they aren't able to take the Senate and governor's office... That's pretty disheartening.

The epicenter of a movement... the epicenter was in a solid 2 to 3 Democrat county well embedded in a different world. Don’t think the rest of Florida is phased by what happens in south Florida. Two different states.

I'm really angry about Indiana right now. I mean, I expected Joe to lose, but how voter turnout can be this low in such an important election is beyond me. What could possibly have been so much more important to do today for 400,000 people in Lake County....

I'm really angry about Indiana right now. I mean, I expected Joe to lose, but how voter turnout can be this low in such an important election is beyond me. What could possibly have been so much more important to do today for 400,000 people in Lake County....

Maybe they haven't counted all the votes from there yet?

If anyone wants to feel more comfortable about Florida...

Broward still has 49% to come in and is where (1) Parkland is and (2) the biggest black population in the tri county area.

The gap will close, but who knows if it’s enough.

Maybe they haven't counted all the votes from there yet?

According to CNN it's 99% in.

If anyone wants to feel more comfortable about Florida...

Broward still has 49% to come in and is where (1) Parkland is and (2) the biggest black population in the tri county area.

The gap will close, but who knows if it’s enough.

Don't worry, I'm not freaking out too much about Floriday yet. 25% of Miami-Dade is also still missing.

Hey, here for a bit.

Lots of our NYC scanners were getting jammed up, etc. A reporter gave the Election Board Commissioner the what for - that they knew months out that more would be voting, and that we had a 2 part paper ballot ( 2 pieces) to go in vs the usual single piece of paper.

Personally I miss the old metal, curtained, lever machines. :( They have such a satisfying "ratchet, rachet, kerchunk" as the big lever was moved and finished your vote (and the little push down levers went back into place). :D

Last edited:
we still get a piece of paper and a golf pencil up here.

florida should be fine, unless the uncounted votes are drastically more in favour of the republican than the rest of the counties' votes that have been counted so far.

god i hope ted cruz loses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom