US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had seen a picture of him dressed as someone else, but with a white face. Maybe that was from a prior year?

Obviously, people who don't understand (or refuse to try) why blackface is offensive aren't going to understand why it's not the same thing.

Trump trying to claim somebody else isn't qualified for a job. That's just rich, that is.

Regarding the whole blackface discussion, was just catching our area news here...so apparently up in some town in Minnesota, a few teenagers went out last night for Halloween. One of them was in full on blackface, and the other two were decked out in KKK garb. Yeah.

Luckily, these dumb fucks have a picture of their stupidity posted on social media, so now the school officials are using that to try and find out who they are. A lot of people complained about the photos, and it sounds like these kids will face some kind of repercussions for this.

The best thing I’ve read about the #morongate from a MAGAt (ha!) is that yes it appears to be false BUT the Mickey Mouse nature of the operation showcases that the conservatives don’t do this regularly and therefore aren’t as skilled at fake accusations as the left.

This kind of post is the kind I'm saying is not helpful. That's totally unfair and ridiculous when the kids in Florida are doing what they're doing.

Just an observation of the next generation based on my experience with them. They think sporting maga hats is an act of rebellion against the generation ahead of them. Some of them are voting soon. Not a monolithic block though.

i'll take thing said by an actual member of congress for $1000, Alex.

“What does this diversity bring that we don’t already have?” King said in the interview. “Mexican food, Chinese food, those things — well, that’s fine. But what does it bring that we don’t have that is worth the price? We have a lot of diversity within the U.S. already.”

Starbucks is all Christmasy already and I can’t wait to see what enrages conservatives about their cups this year.

Trump says he never said the army should shoot at the caravan.

I don't understand why anybody is reporting his 9347835th attempt at gaslighting us this week.

i'll take thing said by an actual member of congress for $1000, Alex.

On behalf of my state, I want to apologize to the rest of the country for Steve King, everyone. The funny thing is that I don't know anyone here who likes the guy, so it's a total mystery as to why the hell he's still in office.

Fortunately, a lot of people seem very eager to vote him out, though, and Scholten's getting an awful lot of support from people (the Sioux City Journal, which normally leans conservative, came out in support of Scholten this time). So I'm praying that bodes well for the elections here next week.

Cohen unloads on Trump. Says Trump said:

"Black people are too stupid to vote for me."

After Mandela died, "Name one country run by a black person that isn't a shithole; name one city."

Another time when driving through a poor neighbourhood, "only blacks could live like this."

To the surprise of absolutely nobody.

After Mandela died, "Name one country run by a black person that isn't a shithole; name one city."

Another time when driving through a poor neighbourhood, "only blacks could live like this."

I believe he said all those things.

The Vanity Fair article says he was talking about Kwame Jackson, a contestant on the first season of The Apprentice. An investment manager who graduated from Harvard Business School. Trump said "there's no way I can let this black f** win". I don't type that word, too offensive.

Where, oh where, are those Apprentice tapes?

You're telling me. Birthday was Saturday
Our little guys have almost the same bday. Mine turned 3 on Sunday.

Happy Birthday ? ? to the kidlettes!

He actually tweeted this out. It has to be made fun of. As in the second one.

View attachment 12129

View attachment 12130
Let us :pray:

Loves a good graphic design sendup! :applaud:

Hiding in Mark Burnett's basement. This is also where Songs of Ascent is.
Aha!

Trump trying to claim somebody else isn't qualified for a job. That's just rich, that is.
:lmao:

unbelievable!
Well, that didn't take long. :crack:

Just... Ugh!

On behalf of my state, I want to apologize to the rest of the country for Steve King, everyone. The funny thing is that I don't know anyone here who likes the guy, so it's a total mystery as to why the hell he's still in office.

Fortunately, a lot of people seem very eager to vote him out, though, and Scholten's getting an awful lot of support from people (the Sioux City Journal, which normally leans conservative, came out in support of Scholten this time). So I'm praying that bodes well for the elections here next week.

Apology accepted! :hug:
Public Radio has been keeping an eye on him. I see he might have a chance of being voted out. :fingerscrossed:

You know what they have a lot or in Iowa?

Dq817hkWwAAOJ0J.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom