US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-25-2018, 12:54 PM   #281
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 07:31 AM
"...and thinks his supporters will as well."

Here in lies the problem. They would find him weak if he actually did anything decent.

These are the real enemies of the state.
__________________

BVS is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 01:18 PM   #282
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,205
Local Time: 07:31 AM
You're all just sheep in an echo chamber
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 01:20 PM   #283
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:31 AM
It’s also sad that the White House talks so partisan. They represent the entire country. This isn’t Congress.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 10-25-2018, 01:35 PM   #284
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,673
Local Time: 04:31 AM
A sample of how this is Trump's fault:
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/clintons-obama-suspicious-packages/h_5a780d17b2cc298c78100a7af4ed9a7e


Quote:
The 10 suspicious packages discovered over the past few days were all sent to individuals who have been highly critical of the President — and who have been on the receiving end of some of Trump's criticism.
Here are some comments Trump has made about the intended recipients of the bombs:
Liberal billionaire George Soros
  • Earlier this month, Trump tweeted, "The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers."

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
  • Trump faced off against Clinton in the 2016 election, where he dubbed his Democratic counterpart "Crooked Hillary," and called for her imprisonment.

Former President Barack Obama
  • Obama has been the focus of multiple conspiracy theories that Trump has touted, including questioning the legitimacy of the former president's birth certificate and accusing Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower.

Former CIA Director John Brennan, via CNN offices in New York
  • Trump has accused Brennan of conspiring with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 campaign.
  • "I hope John Brennan, the worst CIA Director in our country’s history, brings a lawsuit. It will then be very easy to get all of his records, texts, emails and documents to show not only the poor job he did, but how he was involved with the Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt. He won’t sue!" Trump wrote in a August 2018 tweet.
  • Brennan also had his security clearance revoked by the Trump administration this year.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder
  • Holder riffed on Michelle Obama's famous line when he told an audience, "When they go low, we kick them."
  • Trump called that comment "disgusting" and "disgraceful" in an interview with Fox News. “He better be careful what he’s wishing for," he said. "That's a disgusting statement for him to make."

Former Vice President Joe Biden
  • The President has referred to Biden as "crazy" and called him "weak, both mentally and physically" in a March 2018 tweet.
  • "Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!" Trump tweeted.

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters
  • Trump has repeatedly criticized Waters, calling her "the unhinged FACE of the Democrat Party," in a June 2018 tweet.
  • "Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" Trump wrote in another tweet.

Actor Robert De Niro
  • In response to De Niro's criticism of Trump at the Tony Awards, Trump tweeted calling De Niro "Punchy" and said he may "truly believe he may be 'punch-drunk.'"
  • "Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received too many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t ... realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!" Trump wrote in two separate tweets.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 01:47 PM   #285
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,516
Local Time: 12:31 PM
So we are sending 800 troops to the Mexican border to stop the illegals from coming.

This is all a fucking joke. It's a ploy to make it appear there's a crisis and force voters to look at Trump and say "Yeah, he's protecting us!"

Let's hope this doesn't escalate into something much worse
BEAL is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 02:01 PM   #286
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
So we are sending 800 troops to the Mexican border to stop the illegals from coming.

This is all a fucking joke. It's a ploy to make it appear there's a crisis and force voters to look at Trump and say "Yeah, he's protecting us!"

Let's hope this doesn't escalate into something much worse


Doubt that’s the message he’s sending. More like “I hate them just as much as you do and here’s my symbolic motion to prove it.”
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 10-25-2018, 02:10 PM   #287
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 08:31 AM
You'd think you'd want more than 800 fellas there when all these al Qaeda types show up on your doorstep?
anitram is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 02:35 PM   #288
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,205
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Doubt that’s the message he’s sending. More like “I hate them just as much as you do and here’s my symbolic motion to prove it.”
Nah - they're absolutely making this out to be a crisis.

Why would they send troops to the border now when the "caravan," which is getting smaller by the day mind you, is a month away from the border by foot?

It's a play to drive the olds and the whites out to the polls. You better vote, otherwise Nancy Pelosi is going to let this Honduran Isis Mob straight to the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 02:39 PM   #289
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Nah - they're absolutely making this out to be a crisis.

Why would they send troops to the border now when the "caravan," which is getting smaller by the day mind you, is a month away from the border by foot?

It's a play to drive the olds and the whites out to the polls. You better vote, otherwise Nancy Pelosi is going to let this Honduran Isis Mob straight to the waters of Lake Minnetonka.


You think he’s trying to send a message that “I protect you?”

I never said it wasn’t a ploy to voters and I didn’t say they weren’t making it out to be a crisis. But to think it’s anything more than a xenophobic stunt (and a dog whistle as in our that convo) is silly.

This is literally just Donald Trump reminding his voters that they terkerjerbs etc.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 10-25-2018, 02:55 PM   #290
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,205
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
You think he’s trying to send a message that “I protect you?”

I never said it wasn’t a ploy to voters and I didn’t say they weren’t making it out to be a crisis. But to think it’s anything more than a xenophobic stunt (and a dog whistle as in our that convo) is silly.

This is literally just Donald Trump reminding his voters that they terkerjerbs etc.
You're spinning circles.

The white olds think trumpykins keeping the browns from taking der jerbs IS protecting them.

We're in agreement here.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:00 PM   #291
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,673
Local Time: 04:31 AM
Not to mention of course the huge portion of refugees who are secretly members of ISIS. It's definitely both, protect our jobs and protect our people. It's all bluster, and it's definitely to try and look strong before the election.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:35 PM   #292
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:31 AM
US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

My usage of “terkerjerbs” was more of an allusion to South Park’s caricature ignorant people who just bark out an unintelligible rally cry. That’s the whole “no they didn’t take your jobs, actually they’re jobs poor conservatives would never do and all in the meanwhile rich conservatives (or liberals too sometimes) love hiring people under the books.”

I’m not going in circles. I’m strictly accusing the masses of people you guys say feel “protected” (not just old white men) are genuinely more likely to be filled with hatred for people who are not like them. These people don’t feel threatened. They claim to feel threatened but in reality they feel disgusted and hateful.

You see this all the time. The white chick that blocked a black guy from going to his own apartment. She said she “didn’t feel safe” to him, yet she was the one following him and getting in his way. She felt hatred, not lack of safety. That’s just subconscious.

There’s no innocent (or guilty) defensive going on here. It’s just hatred.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:39 PM   #293
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 08:31 AM
Trump must be thrilled about Megyn Kelly's downfall. His supporters must be too. But she was defending wearing blackface, so many of them probably agree with her on that.

It wasn't racist when she was growing up? Don't know how and where she grew up, but it was always racist to me.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:55 PM   #294
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,205
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
My usage of “terkerjerbs” was more of an allusion to South Park’s caricature ignorant people who just bark out an unintelligible rally cry. That’s the whole “no they didn’t take your jobs, actually they’re jobs poor conservatives would never do and all in the meanwhile rich conservatives (or liberals too sometimes) love hiring people under the books.”

I’m not going in circles. I’m strictly accusing the masses of people you guys say feel “protected” (not just old white men) are genuinely more likely to be filled with hatred for people who are not like them. These people don’t feel threatened. They claim to feel threatened but in reality they feel disgusted and hateful.

You see this all the time. The white chick that blocked a black guy from going to his own apartment. She said she “didn’t feel safe” to him, yet she was the one following him and getting in his way. She felt hatred, not lack of safety. That’s just subconscious.

There’s no innocent (or guilty) defensive going on here. It’s just hatred.
I mean... everyone agrees with everything you're saying other than the idea that people don't want to feel protected.

Their want to feel protected is absolutely based on nonsensical racist hysteria.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:17 PM   #295
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:31 AM
I just don’t believe a large majority of his supporters believe “they’re rapists they’re murderers” etc.

His supporters would say “hoorah hell yeah they are!” in the same sense that if he called them clowns, uneducated, crisis actors, thieves, liars, {insult_here}, etc. Very few of them are saying “yes I’m glad we are being protected from this threat that we felt before he did something about it.”

“Build the wall,” “they’re rapists, they’re murderers,” “duhhhh I don’t know what I said,” these are all the same thing. Hate. They all came out of nowhere from views people did not search for out of their politicians. They were just hateful statements that energized hateful people.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:18 PM   #296
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,205
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Forget it.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:30 PM   #297
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,473
Local Time: 08:31 AM
US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

I generally think Trump supporters intuit that migrants come here and get health care and food stamps, which is somehow tax money out of their pockets. And said food and medicine is given to them by Democrats because they think that non-white, Spanish speakers, 1) are special because PC, and 2) will illegally vote for Democrats.

And some are murderers and rapists.
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:33 PM   #298
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,205
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
I generally think Trump supporters intuit that migrants come here and get health care and food stamps, which is somehow tax money out of their pockets. And said food and medicine is given to them by Democrats because they think that non-white, Spanish speakers, 1) are special because PC, and 2) will illegally vote for Democrats.

And some are murderers and rapists.
Exactly.

And they want their orange douche overlord to protect them from all of that.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 05:53 PM   #299
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 08:31 AM
Why don’t they then become Democrats? Free medicine, food, no taxes plus bonuses from Soros. You’d think with a deal like that you’d have a permanent and overwhelming D majority.
anitram is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 06:00 PM   #300
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,460
Local Time: 08:31 AM
US PolitiX -Angry Left Wing Mob Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Forget it.


🤷🏻 all I’m saying is I disagree that anyone feels like they’re being protected. They’re on the offensive.
__________________

LuckyNumber7 is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×