US Politics XXXVI: Special Masters of our Domain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm normally not all about name calling in politics. I think it's politics in its most childish form, but I can't help but love the fact that Matt Gaetz's new nickname is "Rapey McForehead".

Scolds? I'd say schools in an extremely dignified manner under the circumstances.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pete-buttigieg-scolds-foxs-bret-baier-for-treating-his-marriage-different

Fox agenda talking point

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pete-buttigieg-brought-husband-chasten-military-aircraft-attend-sporting-event-netherlands

"American taxpayers who have faced commercial airline delays 'should be furious,' government watchdog director tells Fox News Digital"

I remember Pete shutting down Fox when he was running for President, I read that he still appears on Fox. He is the perfect foil for them, he uses his intelligence reason and logic in such a calm way.

Baier is like "oh fuck he has a great answer and is making me look stupid, better change the subject"

I look forward to the day Pete is elected President. I hope it is either 2024 if Uncle Joe decides not to run or 2028.

They gave him a cabinet position to prep him for future work. I am all for another young, boring, intelligent technocrat but he probably needs more seasoning.

Don’t you think it’s time to move past the whole “I refuse to acknowledge you but I’m instead going to make it clear I’m above you” thing? If you don’t want to respond to it, don’t. Don’t be a dick about it.

look - my non-response response was to acknowledge that i actually read your post without giving a response. not because i think i'm above you, or that i'm trying to be a dick. i'm sorry that you took it that way. i was actually aiming for the opposite. there's no "like" button or other way to show people that their posts have been read.

and to just add again - i'm not responding to any further responses to this. not because i think i'm above anyone. i'm just over the whole thing. 90% of my posts these days are tweets and bono fat puns. i love this place but god damn it i can't sit around arguing with people on the interwebs anymore.

look - my non-response response was to acknowledge that i actually read your post without giving a response. not because i think i'm above you, or that i'm trying to be a dick. i'm sorry that you took it that way. i was actually aiming for the opposite. there's no "like" button or other way to show people that their posts have been read.

and to just add again - i'm not responding to any further responses to this. not because i think i'm above anyone. i'm just over the whole thing. 90% of my posts these days are tweets and bono fat puns. i love this place but god damn it i can't sit around arguing with people on the interwebs anymore.

Friend, I’m not trying to argue with you *at all*. On the contrary, I’m providing my two cents and not really expecting you to respond. Anyone is free to respond if they want. I’m sorry if I took it the wrong way and you didn’t intend it to be malicious, but I will say, if you Google “writing ‘k’ as a response” you will see a consensus agrees that that’s an aloof and dismissive response.

Probably is time for another civil war. Elected leadership are either out for themselves or hamstrung by the first group, and there’s nothing United about this collection of states any more.

Could the country just be split horizontally through the middle and y’all call it a day?

Probably is time for another civil war. Elected leadership are either out for themselves or hamstrung by the first group, and there’s nothing United about this collection of states any more.

Could the country just be split horizontally through the middle and y’all call it a day?

The Dakotas, Wyoming, Nebraska and Montana in exchange for Georgia and colonies in Austin and Nashville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom