US Politics XXXVI: Special Masters of our Domain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an anti Semite by his own words and tweets and whatever else at this point. 100 percent is, and bipolar is no reason or excuse.

Did bipolar make him a fan of Trump, I don't think so.

He is being exploited politically but the reason for that is his own public bigotry and anti Semitism. His massive ego clearly enjoys the attention, but he's not saying these things just for attention. Bottom line is that the reasons he's saying them don't matter.

look - i hate defending kanye - but going through a severe manic phase as someone with bipolar 1 can and will make you do and say things that you would normally never do or say, and in some cases can lead to a psychotic break.

or, maybe, he doesn't have it as badly as people around him claim and they just use it as an excuse for being an asshole.

but i doubt it's fake and fully believe that the man has some seriously fucked up shit going on inside his head that he can't control without medication. it's funny how when a kid shoots up a school the GOP gets all high and mighty about mental health, but when someone is clearly suffering from a serious mental disorder? yup, can't wait to exploit him for their gains.

regardless - it's clear that people should stop putting a microphone in his face. but that's what we do in the sick society that we live in. the man should be in a hospital, not on TMZ.

we may not agree on much, however...

https://twitter.com/CHANCLASCONTRA1/status/1584527720972623873

6y3545.jpg

Is that for sure what it is or don't we know yet? I saw some stuff regarding Iran over the weekend.

don't know yet.

garland is involved, so has to be serious. it's close to an election, so it's easy to assume it's election related.

highly unlikely that it's about trump getting hauled off in cuffs for stealing documents, but a boy can dream.

don't know yet.

garland is involved, so has to be serious. it's close to an election, so it's easy to assume it's election related.

highly unlikely that it's about trump getting hauled off in cuffs for stealing documents, but a boy can dream.

Agreed. I think Trump would get arrested in the middle of the night, not via press conference.

look - i hate defending kanye - but going through a severe manic phase as someone with bipolar 1 can and will make you do and say things that you would normally never do or say, and in some cases can lead to a psychotic break.

or, maybe, he doesn't have it as badly as people around him claim and they just use it as an excuse for being an asshole.

but i doubt it's fake and fully believe that the man has some seriously fucked up shit going on inside his head that he can't control without medication. it's funny how when a kid shoots up a school the GOP gets all high and mighty about mental health, but when someone is clearly suffering from a serious mental disorder? yup, can't wait to exploit him for their gains.

regardless - it's clear that people should stop putting a microphone in his face. but that's what we do in the sick society that we live in. the man should be in a hospital, not on TMZ.

As someone with two family members who are bipolar, I have dealt with manic episodes, I really don’t need an explanation to that. My point stands, you can still be an asshole and be bipolar. Kanye is an asshole and is bipolar. The idea that his egotistical and downright offensive actions are a primarily or solely a product of his mental illness is a serious misrepresentation of his mental illness.

WASHINGTON, Oct 24 (Reuters) - The top law enforcement officials in the United States will on Monday announce U.S. action targeting "malign influence schemes and alleged criminal activity" by a "nation-state actor," the Department of Justice said.

The national security cases will be discussed at a news conference at 1:30 p.m. (1730 GMT), the department said in a statement, without giving further details. It did not name the country or entity.

Weird that Biden's DOJ is going after China. I bet Hunter Biden is shaking in his boots!

Welp... we may have to write off PA. Smarmy, slimy, camera ready Oz that can talk and talk as the best used car salesman, and Fetterman came off very stilted and uncomfortable. I could sit there and give responses to Oz in ways that Fetterman just wasn't able to, and that really sucks. I guess we hope for GA, AZ, and NV now...

The idea that his egotistical and downright offensive actions are a primarily or solely a product of his mental illness is a serious misrepresentation of his mental illness.

Additionally, two decades of pop and critical culture alike re-framing his archaic hyper-masculine bullshit as "honesty" and "genius" made for an easy pathway to his current situation.

Well the guy did have a damn stroke.

They should have replaced him right when it happened. Alas, we'll see if he can hold on.

In time he should be able to get back to his former self, but it's going to take time (obviously).

Yeah, I should have added that I know it's because of the stroke. But unfortunately it really highlighted the issue, which is stupid cause he's still in recovery phase and debating on stage isn't part of the job he's looking to have.

My hope is that Fetterman can take the soundbite of OZ saying that a woman's decision on abortion should be between her, her doctor and local political officials. Dear god.

Welp... we may have to write off PA. Smarmy, slimy, camera ready Oz that can talk and talk as the best used car salesman, and Fetterman came off very stilted and uncomfortable. I could sit there and give responses to Oz in ways that Fetterman just wasn't able to, and that really sucks. I guess we hope for GA, AZ, and NV now...

Given Walker and Trump being absolutely no more comprehensible than a stroke victim, maybe this won’t be an issue.

From what I can tell, though, the real vital moment is “consult your local elected officials” before having an abortion. Which is what town halls are for, of course.

A heart surgeon going after a man who had a stroke just for for political purposes, a heart surgeon who is only famous because of Oprah, a doctor who doesn't believe that a woman's decision to have an abortion is between her and her dr and not the government..well it pretty much sums up what's wrong with this country that he has any chance to win.

The balance will probably be shifted by Dr Oz, a guy who had a TV show (is that still on) in which he seemed fixated on what peoples poop looked like. No joke, on any episode I saw of his show he talked about that.

It’s super difficult to tell what going on, but there are signs that there’s some good news for Democrats in early/mail voting.

Best to point this out to your GOP friends and let them know that the fix is in, the muels are standing by with their harvested ballots, pipes are scheduled to burst on election night, and their vote is already worthless because of Diebold.

It’s super difficult to tell what going on, but there are signs that there’s some good news for Democrats in early/mail voting.

Best to point this out to your GOP friends and let them know that the fix is in, the muels are standing by with their harvested ballots, pipes are scheduled to burst on election night, and their vote is already worthless because of Diebold.

Those PA numbers are exciting to look at! Do we know the makeup of the early vote in GA?

I love seeing those numbers, but it sucks cause i think that it spurs Republican turnout later.

Those PA numbers are exciting to look at! Do we know the makeup of the early vote in GA?

I love seeing those numbers, but it sucks cause i think that it spurs Republican turnout later.

I have no clue about GA. In WI, where you can’t get much info, it seems women are voting much more than men. NV is the one I’m obsessed with though. It seems Washoe County is going well for Dems, but Clark returns are slow and so far small.

But there’s no basis of comparison because 2020 was a presidential year, and mail-in voting wasn’t nearly as much of a thing in 2018. So no one knows anything, and my expectation is a clear but not catastrophic loss in the house and at best 51 seats in the senate. Maybe another 50/50 split. Which, all things considered, would be great.

All that said, the mules are standing by, and I’ll be sending in the multiple ballots today that I received at the secret meeting. We’ll harvest a bit this weekend, then more next week.

If you want any evidence that desantis locked Florida down, I am unable to vote by mail or request a ballot the same way I used to. Just sayin.

I have no clue about GA. In WI, where you can’t get much info, it seems women are voting much more than men. NV is the one I’m obsessed with though. It seems Washoe County is going well for Dems, but Clark returns are slow and so far small.

But there’s no basis of comparison because 2020 was a presidential year, and mail-in voting wasn’t nearly as much of a thing in 2018. So no one knows anything, and my expectation is a clear but not catastrophic loss in the house and at best 51 seats in the senate. Maybe another 50/50 split. Which, all things considered, would be great.

All that said, the mules are standing by, and I’ll be sending in the multiple ballots today that I received at the secret meeting. We’ll harvest a bit this weekend, then more next week.

the unions will turn out in Clark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom