US Politics XXXIII: Get Inoculated! - Page 49 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-24-2021, 07:46 AM   #961
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,030
Local Time: 09:30 PM
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ka...lamming-trump/

Ahh Kayleigh, the gift that keeps on giving
__________________

Hewson is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 07:48 AM   #962
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,030
Local Time: 09:30 PM
And how is Don Jr. "the stupidest one" in a family that includes Eric?
__________________

Hewson is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 08:23 AM   #963
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,132
Local Time: 09:30 PM
Please don't sell Vanky short, folks.
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-24-2021, 10:21 AM   #964
More 5G Than Man
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 68,491
Local Time: 06:30 PM
I don't even accept Joe Biden into my sociopolitical identity the way Republicans playing team politics desperately wish I would, so I certainly do not give a shit what Hunter Biden is up to.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 10:28 AM   #965
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
And how is Don Jr. "the stupidest one" in a family that includes Eric?
Well I am just going by Mary. I believe her and consider her the family truth teller and expert.

It's kind of like determining who the dumbest Gronkowski brother is 😁 Don't get me wrong, I love Rob.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 10:31 AM   #966
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Chris Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by his former boss. She wrote about it in the NY Times.

Color me not surprised at all. She doesn't think he should be fired. Bet there will be many more accusers, just like his bro.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 10:37 AM   #967
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Please don't sell Vanky short, folks.
Ivanka speaks in that phony contrived way and some people think that makes her intelligent. She went to that Wharton School, but her name was Trump and I believe Daddy went there too.

She knows how to come across as refined-the polar opposite of her brothers.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 12:36 PM   #968
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,179
Local Time: 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
I think the difference between Hunter Biden and Donald Trump Jr. is that Jr. was a prominent member of his father’s administration. It’s not clear to me that Hunter Biden is involved at all in the Biden administration.

The point there is that even if you have legitimate criticisms of him, there’s a routine attempt to associate Hunter Biden to Joe Biden’s presidency. That does work for Jr., it doesn’t work for Hunter.
Yeah I agree that Hunter Biden is persona non grata in his father's presidency. Not because he had substance abuse problems. It's because of what Biden Inc was up to exploiting the 'big guy's' tenure as vice president. In the news again just in the past few days....it wasn't Russia Russia Russia disinformation. A real shocker.

I think it's a fair contrast to the Trump kids are stupid conversation, sparked up again right now because why? That's all.
Bluer White is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 01:54 PM   #969
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,132
Local Time: 09:30 PM
talk to me when Hunter is named special advisor to the president because Joe secretly wants to fuck him.
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-24-2021, 05:34 PM   #970
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Trump kids are stupid was "sparked up" by me because Washington is a damn mess and joke. Headed to a shutdown because the TRP/GQP wants to stick it to Joe. The hell with the people they represent.

I know, Trump had all of his contribution to the national debt covered. 40 trillion or whatever it was. That's what his lackey McCarthy said.

Trump's kids are stupid sure beats talking about the fucking mess this country is in BECAUSE PEOPLE REFUSE TO GET VACCINATED AND BECAUSE TRUMP DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT COVID. Yes, Biden has fucked up plenty of things too.


Inflation, shortages, toilet paper, Congress is a joke, and so much more. So nothing wrong with talking about Trump Jr being an idiot. Put me on ignore if it bothers you.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 06:01 PM   #971
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210924-175653_kindlephoto-50294527.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	12968

Guess she can mind her Qs but not her Ps
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 06:25 PM   #972
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,457
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
Yeah I agree that Hunter Biden is persona non grata in his father's presidency. Not because he had substance abuse problems. It's because of what Biden Inc was up to exploiting the 'big guy's' tenure as vice president. In the news again just in the past few days....it wasn't Russia Russia Russia disinformation. A real shocker.



I think it's a fair contrast to the Trump kids are stupid conversation, sparked up again right now because why? That's all.


Biden, inc? Are you kidding? That’s some OAN garbage.

Sure, let’s set aside the “Eric is dumb” stuff. That’s the lazy stuff. The easy stuff is to talk about all the graft of the past four years done by those three, let alone a lifetime.

Let me know when Hunter steals from children’s cancer charities.
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 07:18 PM   #973
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,030
Local Time: 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Attachment 12968

Guess she can mind her Qs but not her Ps


That's just eachy keen.
Hewson is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 08:49 PM   #974
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,179
Local Time: 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Inflation, shortages, toilet paper, Congress is a joke, and so much more. So nothing wrong with talking about Trump Jr being an idiot. Put me on ignore if it bothers you.
Naw, why would I put you on ignore? I know how to use the function (and do use it sparingly).

You make plenty of good points that others won't bring up. That we might not agree on everything in politics on the freakin internet is A-ok with me.
Bluer White is offline  
Old 09-24-2021, 09:00 PM   #975
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,440
Local Time: 10:30 PM
I hate to be the guy who repeatedly has to vocalize that you really shouldn’t feel the need to detest BW, but short of have views that are questionable what is this person doing that is so deserving of rebuke?

Maybe I’ve been blocked too many times by the gays. I think the concept of blocking is childish. Learn to talk it out. It’s okay to amicably disagree. If the guy says something you adamantly disagree with, feel free to be aggressive. Until then, let someone exist. Don’t assume what someone thinks, instead encourage them to say exactly what they think.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-25-2021, 09:32 AM   #976
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:30 PM
I don't "detest" anyone. The little digs at me over the years have built up to be tiresome, that's all. That's childish if you ask me. Unnecessary. You can state opinions here without making those digs.

I have done nothing to prevent him from existing. Just not going to take the digs any longer without responding.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 09-26-2021, 11:46 AM   #977
The Fly
 
Magnus Maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 194
Local Time: 09:30 PM
You guys crack me up. You are still so obsessed by Trump that you cant see anything else going on, really an argument about who is the stupidest Trump? Are you kidding me?

I have a conspiracy, Trump was a plant by the Democrats all along, so the hoi polloi would focus on him in reality show like obsession as if he was freaking Richard Hatch or Boston Rob somebody you just tune into to hate.

This is what is wrong with this county; these obsessions that blind you from seeing how bad Biden is fire-trucking up, how our legislature is broken, why our country is in the decline. It's all one freaking Jerry Springer show after another. But it's ok you are getting your bread and circus. But instead of the Gladiators fighting it out in the arena, you get to see woke mobs killing reputations and careers, the obsession with Trump, the evil of MAGA keeps you entertained,. But don't look behind the curtain, don't see the ineptness of the emperors or how Rome is declining, keep watching the gladiatorial events, everything is great, just great.

What did this lead Rome to a split between east and west, and this will lead to a split on our country if you can't open your eyes.

I am not a Trump Supporter, I think he was an idiot. However he never become a focal point of my daily life, I simply knew he would face the electorate in 4 years, and if the dems could offer a better solution he would be out. However, if you keep obsessing on him, and don't hold your own party to account, kill the wokeness crap (all it really is fake outrage to make people feel better about themselves, it's more akin to self gratification) and focus on message and fixing problems Trump may be back in 3 years, or somebody worse. Like Maher said if the Democrat's talking points look like they came out of the Onion there is a message problem.
Magnus Maximus is offline  
Old 09-26-2021, 11:54 AM   #978
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 21,956
Local Time: 09:30 PM
someone's been working extra hard at the strawman factory this morning.
DaveC is offline  
Old 09-26-2021, 12:43 PM   #979
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,440
Local Time: 10:30 PM
The strangest part about that is the ineptness and rome is falling statement.

Yeah no shit, when one side is focused on trying to govern while their sibling goes through some kind of existential crisis, it’s sort of hard to have a genuine conversation or compromise on what the next steps are.

The word compromise was on life support, and died with Donald Trump. We all know who to thank for that.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 09-26-2021, 04:00 PM   #980
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,132
Local Time: 09:30 PM
Yes we do. Hillary is just the same as Trump protest votes.
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×