US Politics XXXIII: Get Inoculated! - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2021, 11:10 AM   #381
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:08 AM
While I’m clearly obsessed with gazoos frick, I am not sure what he means by me being obsessed with Republicans. I actually don’t give a shit what they’re doing. Weasels.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:35 AM   #382
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
It is a wise move on ALL of your parts to be so obsessed with what the Republicans are doing, that you speak NOTHING about what the Democrats are doing.

The Democrats hold ALL three branches of government, they are in leadership, have only been for less than four months, and our country is going from one disaster to another.

Border crisis, Unemployment crisis, pipelines getting hacked, inflation crisis, gas shortages, Russia and Iran flexing again, and where’s Pedo Joe? Where’s Kamala? Where’s Pelosi? Where’s Schumer?

Biden won’t take “impromptu “ questions from reporters, if he takes any at all. Psaki is a “circle back” joke.

The public is once again being reminded what weak Democrat leadership looks like, and how we are screwed until someone can come in and fix it.

And it’s been less than four months. China is happy though!

And no more mean tweets! I didn’t like Trump either, but I agreed with most of his policies because they worked! Worked for America and Americans.

But go ahead and blame the Republicans when the Democrats are in charge of everything!

LOTS of buyer’s remorse out there. You got what you voted for.
You're so bad that even Tucker Carlson would scrunch his face and say "Why do we care what Gzusfrk says anyway?"....but...it would at least be entertaining if you bullet pointed all of the issues you listed above and provided specific details and evidence as to how/why the Democrats screwed them up.....but nah....you won't do it because you most likely copied the content in your post from some Facebook meme you saw this morning.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:50 AM   #383
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
It is a wise move on ALL of your parts to be so obsessed with what the Republicans are doing, that you speak NOTHING about what the Democrats are doing.

The Democrats hold ALL three branches of government, they are in leadership, have only been for less than four months, and our country is going from one disaster to another.

Border crisis, Unemployment crisis, pipelines getting hacked, inflation crisis, gas shortages, Russia and Iran flexing again, and where’s Pedo Joe? Where’s Kamala? Where’s Pelosi? Where’s Schumer?

Biden won’t take “impromptu “ questions from reporters, if he takes any at all. Psaki is a “circle back” joke.

The public is once again being reminded what weak Democrat leadership looks like, and how we are screwed until someone can come in and fix it.

And it’s been less than four months. China is happy though!

And no more mean tweets! I didn’t like Trump either, but I agreed with most of his policies because they worked! Worked for America and Americans.

But go ahead and blame the Republicans when the Democrats are in charge of everything!

Old 05-13-2021, 11:57 AM   #384
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:08 PM
Biden is polling at a great percentage currently, and most of it is due to his handling of covid.

America is opening up piece by piece and this summer should be a blast. Now, let's hope we continue at our vaccination pace (or even higher) to help reduce a return to chaos this fall.

Economy is doing pretty well and that tends to help Presidents poll well. Unless you're Trump who never really got over 50% cause he was just a horrible person.

It must be tough living in a scared, delusional state of mind. Actually it's scary for the rest of us in reality, cause the living in fear types own all the damn guns
Old 05-13-2021, 12:13 PM   #385
More 5G Than Man

Local Time: 07:08 AM
Quote:
I don't know a single person who voted for Biden and is now thinking to themselves "well, damn, I wish I'd voted for Trump!" In fact, I can't even recall seeing one pop up online.
Old 05-13-2021, 12:34 PM   #386
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
I don't know a single person who voted for Biden and is now thinking to themselves "well, damn, I wish I'd voted for Trump!" In fact, I can't even recall seeing one pop up online.
Very true, even phillyfan126 hasn't gone that far.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:11 PM   #387
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Right.
Biden's biggest promise and most important task at the beginning of his administration was to straighten out vaccine distribution to begin to get Covid under control. He promised 100 Million shots in his first 100 days and ultimately doubled that promise to 200 Million, then exceeded that goal.
The biggest issue facing the US (and of course the world) at election time was the pandemic. Biden's administration has outperformed the goals they set in handling it thus far. The public's biggest concern is being addressed successfully by the new administration. Other things like the economy fall in line once Covid gets under control (a simple concept that Trump simply could not grasp, he insisted on trying to put the cart before the horse).There is no buyer's remorse amongst Biden voters.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:19 PM   #388
Blue Crack Distributor

Woah ho ho I sure bet all you fucking libtards are having some serious regrets that your guy has to deal with the ramifications of the worst presidency in American history! Suckerrrrrrs!
Old 05-13-2021, 01:30 PM   #389
Blue Crack Addict

Yes there is a crisis at the border that needs to be addressed. Tough to undo decades of lack of immigration reform in the midst of a pandemic.

Yes unemployment is a big problem. Would like to know the numbers when Trump left office vs now. Because you can't fix unemployment when a pandemic is still affecting the economy. I have seen economists say that inflation is happening because of increased demand for products and services due to huge improvement in the covid numbers. Me, I'd rather deal with inflation than just let people die while pretending covid doesn't matter. New claims filed numbers reported today were an improvement.

How Biden is responsible for a private pipeline company being hacked is beyond me. I suppose Fox News says he is. Read today that the company had serious issues with their cybersecurity for quite a while. Perhaps they cheaped out on that in favor of profits.

Newsflash-when people hack your elections and you refuse to do anything about it for four years, well hacking in general is going to become more enticing. Especially by a group with alleged Russian ties.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:40 PM   #390
Blue Crack Supplier

Now that Biden has saved us from COVID, the actual biggest threat to the country is the base of the Republican Party itself.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:17 PM   #391
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Woah ho ho I sure bet all you fucking libtards are having some serious regrets that your guy has to deal with the ramifications of the worst presidency in American history! Suckerrrrrrs!
It was ok for Trump to blame all his woes on Obama, but now everything is Biden's fault and has no relation to Trump's failures. Funny how that works.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:19 PM   #392
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
You know what they say, the best tourist events are the ones where officers die.
I love how at one point he talked about barricading the door. Call me crazy, but if you have to barricade a door to protect yourself and others, then it's not a simple orderly "tourist" sort of walk through the Capitol, is it? What a dumb fuck.

The Democrats in office have a hell of a lot more restraint and grace than I do, because I'd be sorely tempted to deck assholes like Clyde for their appallingly horrific comments about the attack. Their lives were on the line and they have to listen to bullshit like this from people who have no business being in Congress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Seven years and financial ruin seem to fit the crime. Dude really believed he was doing patriotic work and wouldn’t be punished

I hope this is the first of many that end up in prison.!
I also hope there's a whole mess of GOP politicians who'll be following them right into those jail cells. Hawley, Cruz, Boebert, et al need to be next on the list.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:20 PM   #393
Blue Crack Distributor

Trump let's Benny run wild for four years and spits in the face of the entire peace process by moving our embassy to Jerusalem...

WHY IS BIDEN STARTING A WAR?!?!?!
Old 05-13-2021, 02:21 PM   #394
Blue Crack Distributor

Trump fired the head of CISA for telling the truth and cozys up to Putin for four years...

WHY IS BIDEN ALLOWING RUSSIAN HACKERS TO SHUT DOWN OUR PIPELINES?!?!?!
Old 05-13-2021, 02:22 PM   #395
Blue Crack Distributor

Trump is literally friends with Jeffrey Epstein...

WHY IS JOE A PEDO?!?!?!

GTFO you clown.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:37 PM   #396
Blue Crack Addict

Headache - more flip outs like this please?
Old 05-13-2021, 03:56 PM   #397
Blue Crack Distributor

My therapist recommends I limit them to once a month.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:47 PM   #398
Blue Crack Addict

inb4 "joke's on you libs, i don't like trump i'm an ~*independent conservative*~"
Old 05-13-2021, 04:52 PM   #399
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
inb4 "joke's on you libs, i don't like trump i'm an ~*independent conservative*~"
That’s what they all say now.

“I don’t have a party”

“Liz Cheney must go!”
Old 05-13-2021, 08:36 PM   #400
Blue Crack Addict

The whole world looking at the US in envy re: vaccination efforts and reopening and the conclusion is that Biden has run the country into the ground.

Heckuva take.