US Politics XXXIII: Get Inoculated! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-04-2021, 04:48 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:59 AM
https://twitter.com/travisakers/stat...578255874?s=21

https://twitter.com/travisakers/stat...071069703?s=21

Old 03-04-2021, 06:33 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:59 PM
Charlotte Bennett interview now on CBS

Old 03-04-2021, 07:25 PM   #23
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:59 PM
I'm sure they were just discussing reservations at her shitty restaurant
Old 03-05-2021, 04:15 AM   #24
45:33

Local Time: 12:59 PM
I'd just like to give a big shout out to LN7 for the thread title. The vaccine, don't it make you feel alive.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:22 AM   #25
Blue Crack Addict

Click image for larger version

Name:	merlin_184599387_bd3fb587-4dcb-4f93-98fa-f828fc1bc0a3-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	12823

A midlevel member of the Trump State Dept. has been arrested on charges related to the Capitol attack.

11:46 p.m. March 4, 2021
By Katie Benner NY Times

Federico G. Klein was included in a poster seeking information on several people seen in the crowd that stormed the Capitol.

The F.B.I. said on Thursday that it had arrested a former State Department aide on charges related to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, including unlawful entry, violent and disorderly conduct, obstructing Congress and law enforcement, and assaulting an officer with a dangerous weapon.

The former midlevel aide, Federico G. Klein, who federal investigators said in court documents was seen in videos of the riot resisting officers and assaulting them with a stolen riot shield, is the first member of the Trump administration to face criminal charges in connection with the storming of the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob.

He worked on Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and began working at the State Department just days after Mr. Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, according to a financial disclosure form he filed as an executive branch employee.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:57 AM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

How about Paul Goser working with the Stop the Steal organizers, using social media to state sedition is OK for stealing the election, and then to top it off gives a keynote speech at a White Supremacy conference

Not a single peep from the GQP when asked to condemn his actions.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:20 AM   #27
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
I'd just like to give a big shout out to LN7 for the thread title. The vaccine, don't it make you feel alive.

❤️
Old 03-05-2021, 10:39 AM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/statu...150519305?s=21

Lucky the Republicans forgot how governing/congress works
Old 03-05-2021, 11:08 AM   #29
War Child

I suppose it's good that maybe they'll occasionally be able to dodge Republican negotiations in the midst of all their negotiating against themselves.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:28 AM   #30
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Yeah it’s a little disheartening to see since I’m not sure modifying what was in the house version really helps anyone ? Optically i guess you can spin it as Dems are caring about finances but not sure anyone in the public cares.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:17 AM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...201088513?s=21

I’m still of the belief that Trump and Russia worked a lot more closely than what was revealed in the Mueller report. Mueller had his hands tied with what he could investigate (he never went after the $$$), and pretty much most of the people he interviewed or charged knew they’d get a pardon so they didn’t cooperate.

I think we’ll get more and more info about 1/6 and Trump and his team being very much involved with the plot to kidnap members of congress and try to violently overthrow the government.

Two of the biggest traitor acts in our history done by the same admin within a four year term
Old 03-06-2021, 12:10 PM   #32
Blue Crack Addict

(CNN)Amanda Gorman, the nation's first youth poet laureate, said she was "tailed" and told "you look suspicious" by a security guard as she walked home Friday night.

"A security guard tailed me on my walk home tonight. He demanded if I lived there because 'you look suspicious.' I showed my keys & buzzed myself into my building. He left, no apology," Gorman wrote in a post on her verified Instagram account.

"This is the reality of black girls: One day you're called an icon, the next day, a threat," she added.

In a later tweet, the 22-year-old said, "In a sense he was right. I AM A THREAT: a threat to injustice, to inequality, to ignorance. Anyone who speaks the truth and walks with hope is an obvious and fatal danger to the powers that be. A threat and proud."

America's youngest inaugural poet earned national acclaim on January 21 when she recited her poem, "The Hill We Climb," as President Joe Biden took the oath of office.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:49 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict

No Republicans voted for the covid relief bill. Shocking!
Old 03-06-2021, 07:00 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Nope. For a bill that does so much. While it didn’t keep everything as is, the Dems do deserve some credit for keeping the total 1.9 trillion together when in past someone like Romney or Collins would have gutted it down
Old 03-06-2021, 08:30 PM   #35
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Nope. For a bill that does so much. While it didn’t keep everything as is, the Dems do deserve some credit for keeping the total 1.9 trillion together when in past someone like Romney or Collins would have gutted it down

it's the most progressive piece of legislation in decades. this is how you start to convince the white working class that D policies are actually in their best interests, and culture war issues are a dead end.

add that to close to 3m people getting vaccinated a day, it's a good week.

thanks, Uncle Joe.
Old 03-06-2021, 11:35 PM   #36
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Course not. They're too busy crying about Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Seuss books and wasting time trying to pass even stricter voter laws.

The Democrats need to remind voters of their refusal to support this bill as often as possible between now and the 2022 elections.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:02 AM   #37
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
9% of the bill is for COVID relief, the rest is for bailing out financially mismanaged Democrat run states and cities, and various other liberal pork that they are ramming through. Or, have you not looked to see what’s in the bill?
Old 03-07-2021, 12:29 PM   #38
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
9% of the bill is for COVID relief, the rest is for bailing out financially mismanaged Democrat run states and cities, and various other liberal pork that they are ramming through. Or, have you not looked to see what’s in the bill?

‘Fraid not, sweet pea.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/6887487002/

You need to stop believing memes just because they make you feel good.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:45 PM   #39
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
‘Fraid not, sweet pea.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/6887487002/

You need to stop believing memes just because they make you feel good.
I don’t need memes, my friend, I just read more than the headlines of liberal biased rags like this.

Schools don’t need more money to reopen, just reopen, many have already done so and are fine.

The science you love so much shows that children are not strong transmitters, and are actually being mentally harmed by not opening.

If we would just reopen the country as a whole, and let all small businesses operate as they should, and let grown adults make their own decisions, they wouldn’t need the government assistance that the government wants to force on them .

And besides, your article doesn’t disavow the percentages I mention.

Most of the bill is to bailout Democrat disasters like New York, California, and Illinois. Thankfully the Planned Parenthood provision that they tried to ram through was stopped.

And $1400 is not going to pull anyone out of poverty, but your liberal media will make you feel like it is.

But don’t worry, if you’re one of the members here who gets a tax refund, you pay no taxes so it may not affect you. Now the other half of the members, the white liberal elite affluent ones, will have to pay more for it.

Of course, Rachel Maddow and The Huffington Post won’t mention that.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:20 PM   #40
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
I don’t need memes, my friend, I just read more than the headlines of liberal biased rags like this.

Schools don’t need more money to reopen, just reopen, many have already done so and are fine.

The science you love so much shows that children are not strong transmitters, and are actually being mentally harmed by not opening.

If we would just reopen the country as a whole, and let all small businesses operate as they should, and let grown adults make their own decisions, they wouldn’t need the government assistance that the government wants to force on them .

And besides, your article doesn’t disavow the percentages I mention.

Most of the bill is to bailout Democrat disasters like New York, California, and Illinois. Thankfully the Planned Parenthood provision that they tried to ram through was stopped.

And $1400 is not going to pull anyone out of poverty, but your liberal media will make you feel like it is.

But don’t worry, if you’re one of the members here who gets a tax refund, you pay no taxes so it may not affect you. Now the other half of the members, the white liberal elite affluent ones, will have to pay more for it.

Of course, Rachel Maddow and The Huffington Post won’t mention that.

this post is just an ad hoc collection of various memes not rooted in any fact whatsoever. your opinions are not the same as facts. if you'd like me to post the parts of the article that make you look even more foolish, i'm happy to do so.

those Democratic "disasters" are where the nation's GDP comes from, and used to bail out folks such as yourself. given that you've described yourself as lower income, you're the kind of person who is going to benefit the most from this legislation.

i won't be seeing a dime of it. but that's ok. i'm doing just fine. i'm happy to give my money to people like you who need the help, even if they're going to kick and scream over getting the help they need.

it's like when Obama gave heath care to the people who were calling him the N-word. it took a few years, but eventually they realize their lives were better with health care than without it. i imagine you'll eventually feel the same.

good luck. i'm really am pulling for you and want the best for you. electing Democrats to Congress and the Senate is the best thing i could possibly do for you to help you improve your life and live safer and healthier than you might otherwise be inclined to.

happy Sunday.