US Politics XXXIII: Get Inoculated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the "man" who emasculates himself on a daily basis by sucking up to the creep who dissed his wife's looks.Tammy Duckworth lost both her legs serving this country. Where did emasculaTED serve, Cancun?

"I’m enjoying lefty blue checkmarks losing their minds over this tweet, dishonestly claiming that I’m “attacking the military.”

Uh, no. We have the greatest military on earth, but Dem politicians & woke media are trying to turn them into pansies." -emasculaTED

https://youtu.be/MIYGFSONKbk

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is facing backlash from veterans groups and former service members after he claimed that new promotional videos are pushing a "woke, emasculated military."

Cruz made the remark on Twitter on Thursday, sharing a video displaying an apparent Russian military advertisement showing images of men with shaved heads doing push-ups and jumping out of a plane.

The video then cuts to an animated story of U.S. Army Cpl. Emma Malonelord discussing her mothers' wedding, marching for LGBTQ rights and joining the military.

"I like to think I've been defending freedom from an early age," Malonelord said in the ad.

"Holy crap. Perhaps a woke, emasculated military is not the best idea...." the Texas senator wrote.

The tweet immediately sparked backlash, generating so many response tweets that #emasculaTED trended on Twitter, The Washington Post reported.

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), a retired Army National Guard lieutenant colonel who lost her legs in combat back in 2004, fired back with her own tweet.

"Holy crap. Perhaps a U.S. Senator shouldn't suggest that the *Russian* military is better than the American military that protected him from an insurrection he helped foment?" Duckworth wrote.

Maybe Ted should enlist then and ship off to some “shithole” country where he can serve honourably while improving the masculinity of the US military.

I was just about to suggest the same thing. Shut the fuck up, Cruz.

Man, supporting an insurrection, running off to Cancun in the midst of a deep freeze in Texas that left millions struggling and some dead (and then later trying to joke about it), mocking the military...is Cruz in some kind of sick competition with people like Greene and Boebert and Hawley and the like to see who can be the most obnoxious, horrifically cruel, piece of shit excuse for a politician, or...?

Would that we could just throw these assholes out right now and be done with it. Not like they're doing any actual work anyway-let them struggle to find a job while the people who actually want to get things done can finally be free to do so without having to deal with them and their idiocy and attempts to block things.

Says the "man" who emasculates himself on a daily basis by sucking up to the creep who dissed his wife's looks.Tammy Duckworth lost both her legs serving this country. Where did emasculaTED serve, Cancun?

"I’m enjoying lefty blue checkmarks losing their minds over this tweet, dishonestly claiming that I’m “attacking the military.”

Uh, no. We have the greatest military on earth, but Dem politicians & woke media are trying to turn them into pansies." -emasculaTED

https://youtu.be/MIYGFSONKbk

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is facing backlash from veterans groups and former service members after he claimed that new promotional videos are pushing a "woke, emasculated military."

Cruz made the remark on Twitter on Thursday, sharing a video displaying an apparent Russian military advertisement showing images of men with shaved heads doing push-ups and jumping out of a plane.

The video then cuts to an animated story of U.S. Army Cpl. Emma Malonelord discussing her mothers' wedding, marching for LGBTQ rights and joining the military.

"I like to think I've been defending freedom from an early age," Malonelord said in the ad.

"Holy crap. Perhaps a woke, emasculated military is not the best idea...." the Texas senator wrote.

The tweet immediately sparked backlash, generating so many response tweets that #emasculaTED trended on Twitter, The Washington Post reported.

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), a retired Army National Guard lieutenant colonel who lost her legs in combat back in 2004, fired back with her own tweet.

"Holy crap. Perhaps a U.S. Senator shouldn't suggest that the *Russian* military is better than the American military that protected him from an insurrection he helped foment?" Duckworth wrote.

What’s ironic/fun is that both videos, Russian and American, are equally gay.

I hate this country more often than not, but we blow such an irresponsible, stupid amount of money on defense that the Russian military would never be able to stand up to our resources if we turned on them (which would never happen in 2021 without enormous worldwide repercussions), emasculated by animated wokeness or not.

Shut the fuck up, Ted.

Last edited:
Border crisis, Unemployment crisis, pipelines getting hacked, inflation crisis, gas shortages, Russia and Iran flexing again, and where’s Pedo Joe? Where’s Kamala? Where’s Pelosi? Where’s Schumer?
I'm not sure why I bother....
I guess to be on record.

President Biden has been telling people not to travel to the US right now. Not his fault desperate people aren't listening.

Unemployment mostly caused by drumph's lies about and beyond inept handing of covid the first several months.

Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, and Kamala are working very hard. (Thinks about the bloated blimp on the golf course, and watching TV a lot of the day. GAK!!!! )

Pedo Joe, huh? Effin' f off, dude.
One of the most serious charges you can level at a person...?

LOTS of buyer’s remorse out there. You got what you voted for.
President Biden's still getting low 60s % approval rating...
maybe you need contact lens. Oh, yes, and close to 75% approval specifically on covid19.

While I’m clearly obsessed with gazoos frick, I am not sure what he means by me being obsessed with Republicans. I actually don’t give a shit what they’re doing. Weasels.
You might consider keeping an occasional eye on them, what with trying to continue to steal elections of all kinds.

It must be tough living in a scared, delusional state of mind. Actually it's scary for the rest of us in reality, cause the living in fear types own all the damn guns
Actually there are a fair amount of liberal/progressives
who do own guns, and not too afraid to use them in worse case scenarios which include I believe RW take overs.

Woah ho ho I sure bet all you fucking libtards are having some serious regrets that your guy has to deal with the ramifications of the worst presidency in American history! Suckerrrrrrs!

I want my $$ back!

Now that Biden has saved us from COVID, the actual biggest threat to the country is the base of the Republican Party itself.
Ain't that the truth! :shudders:

I love how at one point he talked about barricading the door. Call me crazy, but if you have to barricade a door to protect yourself and others, then it's not a simple orderly "tourist" sort of walk through the Capitol, is it? What a dumb fuck.
Oh, yeah, that photo !
Did you see the one of him up in House balcony? He doesn't exactly look like he's ready to happily greet "the tourists" !
The Democrats in office have a hell of a lot more restraint and grace than I do, because I'd be sorely tempted to deck assholes like Clyde for their appallingly horrific comments about the attack. Their lives were on the line and they have to listen to bullshit like this from people who have no business being in Congress.
Oh, maaaan, it would take me like 115% not to deck any of those asshats should I unfortunately happen upon their presence. :gah:
I
I also hope there's a whole mess of GOP politicians who'll be following them right into those jail cells. Hawley, Cruz, Boebert, et al need to be next on the list.
As someone said recently from your fingers "to God's Laptop".

Trump let's Benny run wild for four years and spits in the face of the entire peace process by moving our embassy to Jerusalem...

WHY IS BIDEN STARTING A WAR?!?!?!
omg, so true! :(

It was just bleach and sugar water all along
Hey, the placeboo effect us actually quite powerful.

Well facts and reality are so easily distorted these days. Every day I shudder to think where the US would be in terms of covid if that clown was still in the WH.
I'm glad I don't think about that too often !

Last edited:
You didn’t hear? Trump himself made that vaccine

:shifty:.... pssst, here's the real deal>

Our Dear Leader (drumph) used bio-hazard grade plastic hanging enclosures in a corner of the WH kitchen, and with a kid's chemistry set, and a motar and pestle created it alone! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

:uhoh:
A Florida politician considered key to the investigation of Rep. Matt Gaetz agreed to cooperate fully with federal prosecutors and, if needed, to testify in court, as he admitted in a lengthy written plea agreement that he paid a minor to engage in sex acts with him and others, according to a copy of the document filed Friday.
:whistle: Heh

We know he does...
AR-200309973.jpg
Good God!
That should've of come with a

#WARNING# Label !

:lol: :lol:
Ewwwwww...

I believe one of the first things they teach you in How To Be A Disingenuous Bastard 101 is that if you're going to call the people who stormed the Capitol "regular tourists" that you need to first make sure there aren't photos of you trying to make a makeshift barricade in the House Chamber.

https://twitter.com/pennstatetom/status/1393382541130936324?s=19
Ya think?

That was just part of the tourist attraction. A simulation of an actual insurrection.
I guess I'll have to try that when I visit DC next time. :up:

Sen Duckworth. Respect. Smackdown!

34 Republicans have voted for the Jan 6 commission so far. They will likely get death threats.
I was kind of surprised about that.

I wasn't happy w Biden giving Repugs veto power on supenas But perhaps it might be the only way to get a commission, and it would be on the news, at least partially carried on TV (fully on certain channels)...
but I'm not sure how it can be gotten past The Senate. :sigh:

I did hear that Dem Leadership is talking to the Parlamentarian. Whether that's for HR1, The Infrastructure Bill, or the Jan. 6 hearings (all three) ... I dunno.

Good post back there (#420) Headache. :up:

Last edited:
It would be a war of nukes.
Which is why a comparison between America and Russia's respective infantries, and using said infantries as a measure of military power, is so pointless. A war with Russia would never be fought between underweight social justice warriors and juiced up Call of Duty mutants like Ted is implying.

SHE SHOULD NOT BE IN CONGRESS. Also her calling anyone else "mentally ill"

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1395894122569945088?s=20

MTG says Speaker Pelosi wanting Members of Congress to get vaccinated and if not to wear masks is “exactly the type of abuse” as murdering Jews in gas chambers during the Holocaust and David Brody nods along. No follow up.

To be fair I've stopped following up with our local trolls, too. It's not worth it.

He should have at least posted a clown gif, tho
Why waste your energy when you need it for renavigting the (usual) bigger world in your life
especially having a family with further reopenings.

I loved your (latest?) clown gif. :up: :lol:

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1396795363785420800?s=21

End game is to not certify elections democrats win

Oh, yeah. Pretty terrifying!
Still "It ain't over, till it's over..."!. as St Yogi sez. Whether typical Democratic activists, new coalitions, very slim, and [history shows] totally unexpected actions, events that change things, including events that might happen that go in Democrats, others, and Democracy's favor could happen. We have to do what we can ad part of this effort as we can to help this into reality.

Last edited:
There isn’t. Unless you think the Democrats are secretly participating in a coup against themselves which would be ... really something.

Probably best not to let rando tweets hawking conspiracy theories upset you.

There isn’t. Unless you think the Democrats are secretly participating in a coup against themselves which would be ... really something.

Probably best not to let rando tweets hawking conspiracy theories upset you.

I won't go that far, but I do feel Nancy plays the game and really looks out more for herself and the old guard than progress. That's my opinion of her, not that she secretly wanted to be hunted down and killed on 1/6.

The more frustrating part is the Dems could actually do a BIT more than they are. I really hope they are trying to appear bipartisan before saying fuck it, we tried....now we go alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom