US Politics XXXIII: Get Inoculated! - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2021, 06:50 PM   #261
Acrobat

Local Time: 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Republicans are down to like 25% of Americans. So 48% of 25% is a loud but insignificant part of the population.

What we need to do is simply stop making them seem more important than they are. Fuck em.

Also my mental health has much improved now that I don't need to give a shit what anyone named Trump says or thinks.
The border is a complete disaster, and “oh what the COVID numbers must be there”, because you know, everyone’s dying, because of the weak Democratic leadership, the Russians and Iranians are sabre rattling again, gas prices continue to spike, people are claiming that minorities are too stupid to get to the BMV and get an ID, the mob continues to breathlessly and brainlessly follow Fauci who can never get his facts straight and decide when we will be “free again”. Basically, Democrats in leadership, always have to be in crisis mode so that everyone feels dependent on the government.

“But...but.....we don’t get mean tweets from Trump anymore!”

Enjoy your tax increases. Not losing anymore sleep over the “kids in cages” huh?

Old 04-17-2021, 07:03 PM   #262
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:55 AM
Russians and Iranians are saber rattling because they enjoy reaping chaos in our country and that’s easiest with morons like you in it trying to elect a used car salesman as president.

Old 04-17-2021, 07:18 PM   #263
Blue Crack Addict

it really must be mentally exhausting to be fake-outraged at everything all the time.
Old 04-17-2021, 08:12 PM   #264
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
The border is a complete disaster, and “oh what the COVID numbers must be there”, because you know, everyone’s dying, because of the weak Democratic leadership, the Russians and Iranians are sabre rattling again, gas prices continue to spike, people are claiming that minorities are too stupid to get to the BMV and get an ID, the mob continues to breathlessly and brainlessly follow Fauci who can never get his facts straight and decide when we will be “free again”. Basically, Democrats in leadership, always have to be in crisis mode so that everyone feels dependent on the government.

Enjoy your tax increases. Not losing anymore sleep over the “kids in cages” huh?
Old 04-17-2021, 08:36 PM   #265
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 09:55 AM
Quote:

Yawn.
Old 04-17-2021, 09:17 PM   #266
Refugee

Quote:
The border is a complete disaster, and “oh what the COVID numbers must be there...........

Just remember, G, you're in Fym.
Old 04-18-2021, 09:09 AM   #267
Blue Crack Supplier

Raise your hand if you think the country was in better shape 9 months ago.
Old 04-18-2021, 02:53 PM   #268
Refugee

Quote:
Basically, Democrats in leadership, always have to be in crisis mode so that everyone feels dependent on the government.

Oh yeah totally.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9247.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	12846
Old 04-18-2021, 05:26 PM   #269
Blue Crack Addict

No drive by comments about Matt Gaetz?
Old 04-18-2021, 06:13 PM   #270
More 5G Than Man

Local Time: 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
it really must be mentally exhausting to be fake-outraged at everything all the time.
Not fake outraged all the time, just when his team isn't in power.

When they are, the exhausting part is having to pretend everything is fine.
Old 04-19-2021, 10:24 AM   #271
Blue Crack Distributor

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-politics.html
Old 04-19-2021, 10:25 AM   #272
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVaul View Post
Oh yeah totally.
Attachment 12846
We are currently at low risk of new U2 album, btw
Old 04-19-2021, 06:51 PM   #273
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
We are currently at low risk of new U2 album, btw

You know damn well where we’ll be once they’re back on tour.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9275.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	12847
Old 04-19-2021, 08:19 PM   #274
Acrobat

Local Time: 02:55 PM
I post something when I think something warrants a response. I don’t feel the need to keep my post count high by responding to the usual blather. If it’s considered “drive bys” to not be obsessively engaged in every mealy-mouthed exchange with this group, then I guess I “drive by”. What’s always more telling is that none of you can actually ever factually argue against the points I make.

I’m still surprised that so many hang on with bleeding fingers to this Democratic Party, as if they are actually competent for one, have anyone’s interests, including that of Americans in general, but their own, aren’t COMPLETELY hypocritical in everything they say and do, and just change their views whichever way the wind blows. “I have to agree with them because it’s my side “ can be mind numbing. That’s why I don’t have a side. I take each person, each policy ,and analyze it for myself. Right or wrong. That’s why I’m STILL amazed that even though you all think Biden was the best choice for President, you still can’t admit that he’s a senile puppet, who has a disgusting predatory history, in photos and film, preying on women and children.
Old 04-19-2021, 08:20 PM   #275
Blue Crack Addict

Oh ye we can’t be factual you got us
Old 04-19-2021, 09:24 PM   #276
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
I post something when I think something warrants a response. I don’t feel the need to keep my post count high by responding to the usual blather. If it’s considered “drive bys” to not be obsessively engaged in every mealy-mouthed exchange with this group, then I guess I “drive by”. What’s always more telling is that none of you can actually ever factually argue against the points I make.

I’m still surprised that so many hang on with bleeding fingers to this Democratic Party, as if they are actually competent for one, have anyone’s interests, including that of Americans in general, but their own, aren’t COMPLETELY hypocritical in everything they say and do, and just change their views whichever way the wind blows. “I have to agree with them because it’s my side “ can be mind numbing. That’s why I don’t have a side. I take each person, each policy ,and analyze it for myself. Right or wrong. That’s why I’m STILL amazed that even though you all think Biden was the best choice for President, you still can’t admit that he’s a senile puppet, who has a disgusting predatory history, in photos and film, preying on women and children.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:26 PM   #277
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
That’s why I don’t have a side. I take each person, each policy ,and analyze it for myself. Right or wrong. That’s why I’m STILL amazed that even though you all think Biden was the best choice for President, you still can’t admit that he’s a senile puppet, who has a disgusting predatory history, in photos and film, preying on women and children.

Old 04-19-2021, 10:07 PM   #278
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 09:55 AM
Quote:
you still can’t admit that he’s a senile puppet, who has a disgusting predatory history, in photos and film, preying on women and children.

Oh, you’re concerned with predatory behavior in presidents all of a sudden? How convenient!
Old 04-20-2021, 09:52 AM   #279
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Oh, you’re concerned with predatory behavior in presidents all of a sudden? How convenient!

Puppets, too.
Old 04-20-2021, 03:15 PM   #280
Blue Crack Distributor

Guys don't feel the troll. Like plants, they wither and die when ignored.