US Politics XXXII: Cancel my subscription to the insurrection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We literally had a Member of Provincial Parliament in Ontario do this. Elaborate Zoom calls in front of his fireplace, while you could hear the waves crash in the background (in Barbados I think?).

Lol, that's almost as funny as Zoom cat lawyer. But nothing will ever top Zoom cat lawyer.

AOC raised a million dollars from her Twitter followers to help people in TX. In less than a day.

That's how it's done.

yes. this x100.

the moral genius of Barack Obama was bringing health care to the children of people calling him the N-word.

that's what a real follower of Gzus would do.

You don’t get thanked for doing the right thing. They still hate his guts for, as you say, being a moral genius.

But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do the right thing.

Pretty much apropos of nothing, I just want to say how infuriated I get that people representing Texas are trying to pretend this shit never happens.

It happened TWICE on a more minor level, while I lived there. And I only lived there four years. Once was worse than the other, though: we didn't have internet for about a week after a bad winter storm because all of the cabling is above ground.

Sure, that doesn't sound like a huge deal but it's an obvious harbinger of an issue. And look, here comes that issue.

Tweet ain’t real

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification.

AOC raised a million dollars from her Twitter followers to help people in TX. In less than a day.

That's how it's done.

Good on her :up:. I'm gonna look at how much money I've got on me and see if I can donate something, too.

And yet the right will still act like AOC is the scary one compared to Cruz.

post reported due to your liberal fascism.

No Dave C, it’s only liberal fascism when you want to cancel, censor, or deplatform other voices.

But that’s not new, that’s liberalism. “We are so ungodly smart and correct, that if you disagree with us, you must be silenced”.

It’s because in most cases, the actual liberal policy being discussed cannot hold up to a rational discussion. Hence, the need for personal attacks, self conscious jokes, or the liberal Tourette’s of “racist, sexist, etc”.

Personally, as a conservative, I would never want to censor liberals. The more they talk, the better for the conservative movement! (i.e. Jen Psaki, or just this week Biden saying “Minorities don’t know how to get online”.)

By the way, I think what Ted Cruz did want ridiculous, showed he was out of touch. He apologized, whether it was genuine or not , we will see. Of course, the mainstream liberal media can’t get enough of it.

But they never mention Biden’s continuous racist ramblings . But at least “Pedo Joe” has taken a pause on sniffing and fondling kids. 81 million people are fine with all that.

No Dave C, it’s only liberal fascism when you want to cancel, censor, or deplatform other voices.

But that’s not new, that’s liberalism. “We are so ungodly smart and correct, that if you disagree with us, you must be silenced”.

It’s because in most cases, the actual liberal policy being discussed cannot hold up to a rational discussion. Hence, the need for personal attacks, self conscious jokes, or the liberal Tourette’s of “racist, sexist, etc”.

Personally, as a conservative, I would never want to censor liberals. The more they talk, the better for the conservative movement! (i.e. Jen Psaki, or just this week Biden saying “Minorities don’t know how to get online”.)

By the way, I think what Ted Cruz did want ridiculous, showed he was out of touch. He apologized, whether it was genuine or not , we will see. Of course, the mainstream liberal media can’t get enough of it.

But they never mention Biden’s continuous racist ramblings . But at least “Pedo Joe” has taken a pause on sniffing and fondling kids. 81 million people are fine with all that.
2372004100033123707_4966721.jpg

Curious if you’re aware of what liberalism is lol because it’s sort of an American core tenant and I recommend you actually go read about it before you keep blabbering the nonsense you do.

P.S. we get it, you are a conspiracy theorist and saw a carefully curated set of pictures of Joe Biden supposedly smelling people. Conveniently you also haven’t seen or heard of any of the dozens of women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and rape, the lawsuits, the ties to an actual pedophile (along with Bill Clinton), yada yada. You know, things with tons of evidence from multiple sources, not just a carefully curated selection of images that you found in your cult’s enclave of the internet.

P.P.S., you’re a societal problem and not a Christian

:lol: i had just about the same reaction to that post as i did the time my neighbour's 7 year old who thinks he knows everything about dinosaurs decided he was going to teach me all about the t. rex on the elevator one day.

I see Gzus thinks child abuse is funny?

Why are conservatives obsessed with pedophilia? It’s all they talk about. I realize theirs is a completely intellectually bankrupt movement fueled only by resentment and racism, but you’d think the abuse of children isn’t something to joke about.

Curious if you’re aware of what liberalism is lol because it’s sort of an American core tenant and I recommend you actually go read about it before you keep blabbering the nonsense you do.

Liberalism = enemy bad guys who wear blue and try to censor me

The "personally, I'm a conservative" paragraph of his post almost read like satire. I can't believe anyone would unironically write that.

Last edited:
I see Gzus thinks child abuse is funny?

Why are conservatives obsessed with pedophilia? It’s all they talk about. I realize theirs is a completely intellectually bankrupt movement fueled only by resentment and racism, but you’d think the abuse of children isn’t something to joke about.
When he's not calling out our liberal fascism, he's evangelizing someone about the inconevient truths of pizzagate and frazzledrip.

When he's not calling out our liberal fascism, he's evangelizing someone about the inconevient truths of pizzagate and frazzledrip.

But, real talk here: why does conservative America 2021 call everyone they don’t like a pedophile? Why is it the bearing heart of Q? Where does this obsession with calling everyone from Hillary to Tom Hanks a peodphile come from?

Do people like Gzus even know how unbearably awful abuse like they actually is? And how using a phrase like “pedo Joe” is vomit-inducing? That it cheapens the suffering of, and trivializes, actual vicitms of abuse? Thst it probably makes it harder for victims to come forward? That actual predators aren’t fucking celebrities or politicians but your sister’s cop husband or your CPA 2nd cousin.

Perhaps my reaction is so strong because it’s the most destructive and enduring slander against gay men. Fucking stop it now.

. Hence, the need for personal attacks, self conscious jokes, or the liberal Tourette’s of “racist, sexist, etc”.

[...]

But at least “Pedo Joe” has taken a pause on sniffing and fondling kids.

I mean, honestly.

I guess conservative Tourette’s is “pedophile!”

But, real talk here: why does conservative America 2021 call everyone they don’t like a pedophile? Why is it the bearing heart of Q? Where does this obsession with calling everyone from Hillary to Tom Hanks a peodphile come from?

Do people like Gzus even know how unbearably awful abuse like they actually is? And how using a phrase like “pedo Joe” is vomit-inducing? That it cheapens the suffering of, and trivializes, actual vicitms of abuse? Thst it probably makes it harder for victims to come forward? That actual predators aren’t fucking celebrities or politicians but your sister’s cop husband or your CPA 2nd cousin.

Perhaps my reaction is so strong because it’s the most destructive and enduring slander against gay men. Fucking stop it now.
I don't know how or why Q settled on child sex trafficking as their conspiracy of choice, but it certainly permeated throughout the GOP through them, and I'm guessing it's because of the WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN reflex that brings in their demographic.

I don't know how or why Q settled on child sex trafficking as their conspiracy of choice, but it certainly permeated throughout the GOP through them, and I'm guessing it's because of the WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN reflex that brings in their demographic.

I think it’s the most dehumanizing slur they could come up with, and so it justifies/excuses all their execrable folks.

“Sure, Trump may have raped a couple women, BUT JOE BIDEN SNIFFS HAIR!”

It’s a parallel to abortion. It doesn’t matter how much Republicans fuck up, the other side is A BUNCH OF BABYKILLERS!

Not to mention Trump's documented sick inappropriate comments about young girls. But of course that's whataboutism.

Btw Ted Cruz is only sorry that he got caught (text messages forced him to admit it). He lied and threw his children under the bus. Way to follow up defending incitement of insurrection. What kind of man refuses to defend his wife (then becomes a permanent sycophant of the person who insulted her) and falsely blames his own kids for his own actions?

You are pretty disgusting! Don’t talk or joke about people you don’t like being pedophiles when you whole heartedly support people like trump who actually bragged about grabbing women by their p.... because he can! You are all ok at drawing at straws based on some pictures of Biden but yet when actual audio comes of your dear leader, you’ve got nothing to say! Call me a liberal that wants to censor you but why the hell are we giving this guy the time of day here? He should have been banned a long time ago!

https://www.businessinsider.com/senator-ted-cruz-mocked-over-texas-disaster-relief-photo-op-2021-2

AOC and Beto raise millions of dollars. Ted puts bottled water in a trunk and posts it on Twitter. At least he didn't throw paper towels?

Not to mention Trump's documented sick inappropriate comments about young girls. But of course that's whataboutism.

Including his own daughter, no less. I mean, hell, even Bill Clinton, with all his sleaziness, never said creepy things about Chelsea.

Btw Ted Cruz is only sorry that he got caught (text messages forced him to admit it). He lied and threw his children under the bus. Way to follow up defending incitement of insurrection. What kind of man refuses to defend his wife (then becomes a permanent sycophant of the person who insulted her) and falsely blames his own kids for his own actions?

Seriously, talk about doubling down. Maybe he got tired of seeing Marjorie Taylor Greene getting all the attention and wanted to remind everyone that he's a pretty big piece of shit, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom