US Politics XXXII: Cancel my subscription to the insurrection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He put out another joke video, apparently Twitter unlocked his account (ugh).

Outright lied and said that he immediately called the National Guard in yesterday.

As much as I'd like for him to be kicked to the curb early - What's the point of impeachment? It would take weeks to go through a trial, wouldn't it? Unless it were speeded up?

Because he should be held accountable ? And i personally think it’s good politics for the Dems to show how much the GOP choose Trump over country

Totally fine. Kept my phone fully charged yesterday, just in case, but I’m far enough away that it was no problem. Thank you for asking.
Good. I know you're out of DC proper so I figured probably ok, but good to double-check
Solid here, was in Ohio but returning to the belly of the beast next week.
Totally clear then, good.

Because he should be held accountable ? And i personally think it’s good politics for the Dems to show how much the GOP choose Trump over country

Yes - Accountability. And permanent on the record for the yeas and nays!

From one teacher to a bougie asshole with no teaching experience:

Fuck you, Betsy DeVos.

Re: Impeachent
It may start tomorrow (later today Fri). They're fast tracking it. Skipping committee part.

And someone mentioned if he's impeached again he can no longer run for office.

Buh Byeeee, Betsy!!! :hyper: lotsa luv for ya!

Last edited:
Frat boy* is losing it after his publisher dropped his book project.

[TWEET]1347327743004995585[/TWEET]

*I'm not sure why, but ever since I first saw Hawley I thought of him as the stereotypical spoilt rich kid frat bully.

Hands Hawley a hankie...

NOT!!!

You give support to Nazi's, Confederates, and then go on to pull that Pennsylvania vote
objection crap when you & your colleges return to a defaced bulwark institution, where murder was even intended by some...
And injury and later deaths occuring. fuck you scum!

The Capitol police officer who died was allegedly hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

I thought Blue Lives Mattered to these people.

Those people were the lowest of the lowest common denominator of white trash or whatever term you want to use.

One can only hope this incident shakes some sense back into some of the regular Americans who are members of the Republican party and we don't see any more cult leader like candidates like Trump again in our lifetimes. There are plenty of folks in that party who are mostly concerned about taxes and government spending etc., I just hope they were as horrified by what they witnessed Wednesday as those of us in the middle and on the left were, and will never go along with a Trump-like candidate again.

That's ok, I'm sure Trump will send him a nice chunk of change. Or at least a gold toilet.

Seriously I guarantee there will be an online fundraiser for that guy. Spearheaded by Ricky Schroeder and Scott Baio.

Those people were the lowest of the lowest common denominator of white trash or whatever term you want to use.

One can only hope this incident shakes some sense back into some of the regular Americans who are members of the Republican party and we don't see any more cult leader like candidates like Trump again in our lifetimes. There are plenty of folks in that party who are mostly concerned about taxes and government spending etc., I just hope they were as horrified by what they witnessed Wednesday as those of us in the middle and on the left were, and will never go along with a Trump-like candidate again.

I'm afraid trying to split the heinous and the not-so-bad Republicans is a pointless endeavour.

MAGA seems to be split on Trumps “new tone” (come on media, are we really going to say trump finally became presidential after all of this ??)

Some thing he sold them out, that he’s some deep state operative after all. The rest think it’s still some part of a grand plan since he didn’t concede.

It’s nothing more than him trying not to be thrown out with two weeks left.

The dude has learned nothing. He’s a narcissist psycho who will say whatever, followed by the opposite today.

Remove him now before he self destructs which means we all go with him

I sincerely doubt he will not fight this until the end

I agree. He has 12 days left, he will try to deflect the attention and stay low profile and hope everyone just forgets about the whole thing.
When that doesn't happen, then he'll cause more problems, but he won't just resign and admit to his wrongdoings (aka crimes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom