US Politics XXXII: Cancel my subscription to the insurrection - Page 45 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2021, 02:18 PM   #881
More 5G Than Man

Local Time: 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
No way, he would never do that

Attachment 12810
I guess Republicans buy into 5G tracking chip conspiracies until it's their turn.

Old 02-20-2021, 02:35 PM   #882
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:36 PM
So if for some unknown reason you weren't already convinced Rudy is a creep

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...-rudy-giuliani

Old 02-20-2021, 04:44 PM   #883
Acrobat

Local Time: 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
post reported due to your liberal fascism.
No Dave C, it’s only liberal fascism when you want to cancel, censor, or deplatform other voices.

But that’s not new, that’s liberalism. “We are so ungodly smart and correct, that if you disagree with us, you must be silenced”.

It’s because in most cases, the actual liberal policy being discussed cannot hold up to a rational discussion. Hence, the need for personal attacks, self conscious jokes, or the liberal Tourette’s of “racist, sexist, etc”.

Personally, as a conservative, I would never want to censor liberals. The more they talk, the better for the conservative movement! (i.e. Jen Psaki, or just this week Biden saying “Minorities don’t know how to get online”.)

By the way, I think what Ted Cruz did want ridiculous, showed he was out of touch. He apologized, whether it was genuine or not , we will see. Of course, the mainstream liberal media can’t get enough of it.

But they never mention Biden’s continuous racist ramblings . But at least “Pedo Joe” has taken a pause on sniffing and fondling kids. 81 million people are fine with all that.
Old 02-20-2021, 05:11 PM   #884
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
No Dave C, it’s only liberal fascism when you want to cancel, censor, or deplatform other voices.

But that’s not new, that’s liberalism. “We are so ungodly smart and correct, that if you disagree with us, you must be silenced”.

It’s because in most cases, the actual liberal policy being discussed cannot hold up to a rational discussion. Hence, the need for personal attacks, self conscious jokes, or the liberal Tourette’s of “racist, sexist, etc”.

Personally, as a conservative, I would never want to censor liberals. The more they talk, the better for the conservative movement! (i.e. Jen Psaki, or just this week Biden saying “Minorities don’t know how to get online”.)

By the way, I think what Ted Cruz did want ridiculous, showed he was out of touch. He apologized, whether it was genuine or not , we will see. Of course, the mainstream liberal media can’t get enough of it.

But they never mention Biden’s continuous racist ramblings . But at least “Pedo Joe” has taken a pause on sniffing and fondling kids. 81 million people are fine with all that.
Old 02-20-2021, 05:40 PM   #885
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:36 PM
Quote:

Curious if you’re aware of what liberalism is lol because it’s sort of an American core tenant and I recommend you actually go read about it before you keep blabbering the nonsense you do.

P.S. we get it, you are a conspiracy theorist and saw a carefully curated set of pictures of Joe Biden supposedly smelling people. Conveniently you also haven’t seen or heard of any of the dozens of women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and rape, the lawsuits, the ties to an actual pedophile (along with Bill Clinton), yada yada. You know, things with tons of evidence from multiple sources, not just a carefully curated selection of images that you found in your cult’s enclave of the internet.

P.P.S., you’re a societal problem and not a Christian
Old 02-20-2021, 07:02 PM   #886
Blue Crack Addict

i had just about the same reaction to that post as i did the time my neighbour's 7 year old who thinks he knows everything about dinosaurs decided he was going to teach me all about the t. rex on the elevator one day.
Old 02-20-2021, 07:42 PM   #887
Blue Crack Supplier

I see Gzus thinks child abuse is funny?

Why are conservatives obsessed with pedophilia? It’s all they talk about. I realize theirs is a completely intellectually bankrupt movement fueled only by resentment and racism, but you’d think the abuse of children isn’t something to joke about.
Old 02-20-2021, 08:08 PM   #888
More 5G Than Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Curious if you’re aware of what liberalism is lol because it’s sort of an American core tenant and I recommend you actually go read about it before you keep blabbering the nonsense you do.
Liberalism = enemy bad guys who wear blue and try to censor me

The "personally, I'm a conservative" paragraph of his post almost read like satire. I can't believe anyone would unironically write that.
Old 02-20-2021, 08:18 PM   #889
More 5G Than Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
I see Gzus thinks child abuse is funny?

Why are conservatives obsessed with pedophilia? It’s all they talk about. I realize theirs is a completely intellectually bankrupt movement fueled only by resentment and racism, but you’d think the abuse of children isn’t something to joke about.
When he's not calling out our liberal fascism, he's evangelizing someone about the inconevient truths of pizzagate and frazzledrip.
Old 02-20-2021, 11:01 PM   #890
Blue Crack Supplier

US Politics XXXII: Cancel my subscription to the insurrection

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
When he's not calling out our liberal fascism, he's evangelizing someone about the inconevient truths of pizzagate and frazzledrip.

But, real talk here: why does conservative America 2021 call everyone they don’t like a pedophile? Why is it the bearing heart of Q? Where does this obsession with calling everyone from Hillary to Tom Hanks a peodphile come from?

Do people like Gzus even know how unbearably awful abuse like they actually is? And how using a phrase like “pedo Joe” is vomit-inducing? That it cheapens the suffering of, and trivializes, actual vicitms of abuse? Thst it probably makes it harder for victims to come forward? That actual predators aren’t fucking celebrities or politicians but your sister’s cop husband or your CPA 2nd cousin.

Perhaps my reaction is so strong because it’s the most destructive and enduring slander against gay men. Fucking stop it now.
Old 02-20-2021, 11:06 PM   #891
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
. Hence, the need for personal attacks, self conscious jokes, or the liberal Tourette’s of “racist, sexist, etc”.

[...]

But at least “Pedo Joe” has taken a pause on sniffing and fondling kids.

I mean, honestly.

I guess conservative Tourette’s is “pedophile!”
Old 02-20-2021, 11:12 PM   #892
More 5G Than Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
But, real talk here: why does conservative America 2021 call everyone they don’t like a pedophile? Why is it the bearing heart of Q? Where does this obsession with calling everyone from Hillary to Tom Hanks a peodphile come from?

Do people like Gzus even know how unbearably awful abuse like they actually is? And how using a phrase like “pedo Joe” is vomit-inducing? That it cheapens the suffering of, and trivializes, actual vicitms of abuse? Thst it probably makes it harder for victims to come forward? That actual predators aren’t fucking celebrities or politicians but your sister’s cop husband or your CPA 2nd cousin.

Perhaps my reaction is so strong because it’s the most destructive and enduring slander against gay men. Fucking stop it now.
I don't know how or why Q settled on child sex trafficking as their conspiracy of choice, but it certainly permeated throughout the GOP through them, and I'm guessing it's because of the WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN reflex that brings in their demographic.
Old 02-20-2021, 11:46 PM   #893
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
I don't know how or why Q settled on child sex trafficking as their conspiracy of choice, but it certainly permeated throughout the GOP through them, and I'm guessing it's because of the WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN reflex that brings in their demographic.

I think it’s the most dehumanizing slur they could come up with, and so it justifies/excuses all their execrable folks.

“Sure, Trump may have raped a couple women, BUT JOE BIDEN SNIFFS HAIR!”

It’s a parallel to abortion. It doesn’t matter how much Republicans fuck up, the other side is A BUNCH OF BABYKILLERS!
Old 02-21-2021, 07:49 AM   #894
Blue Crack Addict

Not to mention Trump's documented sick inappropriate comments about young girls. But of course that's whataboutism.

Btw Ted Cruz is only sorry that he got caught (text messages forced him to admit it). He lied and threw his children under the bus. Way to follow up defending incitement of insurrection. What kind of man refuses to defend his wife (then becomes a permanent sycophant of the person who insulted her) and falsely blames his own kids for his own actions?
Old 02-21-2021, 07:54 AM   #895
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
So if for some unknown reason you weren't already convinced Rudy is a creep

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...-rudy-giuliani
Read that yesterday. Disgusting and misogynist. Good for her for calling it out.

Hey everyone, Trump's lawyer likes to look up young women's skirts and make jokes about it. But there's always "Pedo Joe". Hunter is a "pedo" too.
Old 02-21-2021, 08:11 AM   #896
Blue Crack Distributor

Considering Q came from the far reaches of the dark web, it's not overly surprising that pedophilia is a large part of it.

That it spread so far in the mainstream shows that our parents should have never been given Facebook.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:00 AM   #897
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Our parents didn’t have much of a chance

https://twitter.com/craigsilverman/s...733838848?s=21
Old 02-21-2021, 11:37 AM   #898
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:

You are pretty disgusting! Don’t talk or joke about people you don’t like being pedophiles when you whole heartedly support people like trump who actually bragged about grabbing women by their p.... because he can! You are all ok at drawing at straws based on some pictures of Biden but yet when actual audio comes of your dear leader, you’ve got nothing to say! Call me a liberal that wants to censor you but why the hell are we giving this guy the time of day here? He should have been banned a long time ago!
Old 02-21-2021, 01:07 PM   #899
Blue Crack Addict

https://www.businessinsider.com/senator-ted-cruz-mocked-over-texas-disaster-relief-photo-op-2021-2

AOC and Beto raise millions of dollars. Ted puts bottled water in a trunk and posts it on Twitter. At least he didn't throw paper towels?
Old 02-21-2021, 03:32 PM   #900
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 09:36 PM
Quote:
Not to mention Trump's documented sick inappropriate comments about young girls. But of course that's whataboutism.
Including his own daughter, no less. I mean, hell, even Bill Clinton, with all his sleaziness, never said creepy things about Chelsea.

Quote:
Btw Ted Cruz is only sorry that he got caught (text messages forced him to admit it). He lied and threw his children under the bus. Way to follow up defending incitement of insurrection. What kind of man refuses to defend his wife (then becomes a permanent sycophant of the person who insulted her) and falsely blames his own kids for his own actions?
Seriously, talk about doubling down. Maybe he got tired of seeing Marjorie Taylor Greene getting all the attention and wanted to remind everyone that he's a pretty big piece of shit, too?