US Politics XXXI-Lame Duck Obese Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Sick they dont let NG in... I guess military is not an option? How about more police?

Imagine this being a BLM protest, you’de have the national guard and the tear gas faster than you can count to 3! I hope trump and his family and throw in Ted Cruz and others get dragged out in handcuff for the criminals that they all are!

This is fucking insane.

Every single one of these assholes needs to be arrested post haste, and every single member of the GOP, as well as Trump, that has fanned these flames and incited this craziness needs to be held accountable. Do not let the GOP members who wanted to do their stupid protest be seated.

Officer stands there while a rioter takes a selfie with him, inside the Capitol building. I assume that is a Capitol police officer

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJt-mzpDsw9/?igshid=1x59ybb862j14

Precious to see some Republicans like McConnell now saying that this is un-American or unconstitutional. Like you are not responsible for creating this horde of grievance-fueled zombies since January 20, 2009.

Precious to see some Republicans like McConnell now saying that this is un-American or unconstitutional. Like you are not responsible for creating this horde of grievance-fueled zombies since January 20, 2009.

You’d think the GOP reps would be excited to meet their fans.

Having a discussion slight argument with my friends back in Iowa about this.

They think this was no big deal, that the police did a good job since this could have been really violent and now it appears to be blowing over.

I think this is one of the worst things to have happened to our democracy ever. We had a bunch of MAGA terrorists storm the capital. They broke in, they forced congress to hide. The VP to be taken away by secret service.

Imagine if this group did have weapons, a bomb, something like the Nashville terrorist. Police just let them in, or were so ill prepared that they couldn’t protect our government.

I also believe that Trump should be impeached or 25th immediately. My friends think you ignore all of this. Don’t pay attention and it’ll go away.

This cannot be ignored.

I really hope that Congress and Senate step up and remove Trump. 25th Amendment.
ilhan omar has tweeted that her office is already drawing up new articles of some impeachment. impeachment would be better because it would bar trump from running for office ever again. 25th would allow him to claim he "recovered" and run again in 2024.

cori bush also has a motion drafted to expel the GOP "objectors" from congress for sedition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom