US Politics XXXI-Lame Duck Obese Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McConnell being relegated in the Senate would be almost as satisfying as Trump being booted from office.

the markets were quite wild but kept overrating the chances of a Trump win.

they were trying to entice dumb late bets on the underdog.

pretty pleasantly surprised at how fast the votes are being counted, considering last time. i'll be happy if we can just know either way tonight or when we wake up, and put this behind us. i'm sick of elections for now.

they were trying to entice dumb late bets on the underdog.

I think that's is part of it, but there is a demographic explanation there too in that Trumpian bros are likely overrepresented amongst people placing bets in election markets.

Osoff is up 20k and Warnock is up 70k, which is very disappointing.

A split does nothing.

I think Osoff will be fine, he is doing much better than in November and running ahead of Biden. It'll be closer, but I think he should have a more comfortable win than Biden did.

I think Osoff will be fine, he is doing much better than in November and running ahead of Biden. It'll be closer, but I think he should have a more comfortable win than Biden did.
When the "this is where most of the votes still are" map came up it made me feel better. Still a ton in Fulton, Cobb, DeKalb and Gwinnett.

I see Ossoff behind and Warnock ahead right now, with different percentages reporting on the exact same time stamp of 9:17. Which makes no fucking sense whatsoever if they’re on the same ballot.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-05-at-9-33-54-PM.png

Republicans on Fox News have started their cannibalization rants. NGL, it’s pretty great. :applaud:

That deficit for Ossoff is starting to get worrisome.

There are hundreds of thousands of votes still to come from Fulton, Cobb, DeKalb and Chatham.

NYT has increased his estimated chances of winning to 68% from 66% while his margin gets worse. What matters is where the votes remain.

Can we please get Stacy Abrams up here and pay her whatever she wants and put her in charge of our vaccine rollout? What a legend.

Get Stacy Adams to produce the next U2 album while we are at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom