US Politics XXXI-Lame Duck Obese Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. The media is treating this as reality tv twist and it's not. Our democracy is being destroyed each day that this idiot doesn't concede and move on.

But we've all known this was going to happen because this is what he does. He just flings shit until something sticks, and once he finds that weakness in the structure he will attack.

We've had this discussion in here before, but the fucking Dems need to at least ATTEMPT to do something. Yeah, these crooks won't follow the law, so throw them in jail. You have that power.

Instead the Dems look weak. Why would you vote for a party that won't stand up and fight?

It's very likely all of this will fail for Trump, but at what cost to the government and country?

Call it what it is, a coup. I sitting President who refuses to concede and give up power

It's absolutely insane.

Venezuela can barely keep the electricity on, but yeah, a dead man is directing them, from beyond the grave, to interfere with Trump's election.

I can't believe we missed this:

In the midst of working through the states in which he believes the Trump campaign can overturn the results of the election, Mr Giuliani acted out one of the courtroom scenes from the 1992 movie My Cousin Vinny.

CNN is reporting that a source told them that Trump knows he lost, but he's doing all of this to get back at Democrats for questioning the legitimacy of his 2016 win. Yep, it's all about him.

Gee, how nice he's so concerned about her. Wish he'd shown that same concern to Governor Whitmer after the attempted kidnapping plot against her.

And yeah, I'd say this very much counts as election interference.

What the actual fuck?

I'm with everyone else here. The media either needs to call out these people's bullshit to their faces and call this all exactly what it is (I would LOVE for some journalist to say, point blank, "Just how fucking stupid are you guys?") or, if this is all just theater on the GOP's part, stop giving them the media attention they're craving.

On a much lighter note, LOL, Giuliani. "Embarrassment" really isn't in his vocabulary, is it?

CNN is reporting that a source told them that Trump knows he lost, but he's doing all of this to get back at Democrats for questioning the legitimacy of his 2016 win. Yep, it's all about him.

Sounds to me like GOP operatives trying to get journalists to both sides this issue.

I’m sorry for all of this. I really should have accepted Trumps victory sooner than i did. Maybe ignored all that Russia stuff

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/1329566215963111426?s=21

I agree with the above statement. This is a dry run for 2024 if laws or guardrails aren’t changed / installed.

Imagine if this did come down to just PA, how much stress there would be on the system and us. The goal for Trump was always to get this as close as possible to do what he does best, manipulate the courts in his favor.

Losing the Blue Wall, AZ, and GA wasn’t part of the plan.

This most likely will fail, but the 2024 election will probably be much closer and the GOP will know how to attack it

Now you just gotta remove all 12.2 illegal votes and Trump narrowly wins!!!

After the 14.6k dead voters and 200,000 Biden only ballots from mysterious white vans supposedly “carrying food” it’s pretty clear that nobody actually voted for Joe Biden - just ask anyone, you can’t find a single living Joe Biden voter because they obv don’t exist

Also make sure to get out and vote because this conspiracy to manipulate and steal the election is powerless against you voting more than the amount they originally thought they’d need to steal it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom