US Politics XXXI-Lame Duck Obese Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnie Jr and Eric will be featured "speakers".

Not seeing Donald Trump on our bloody TVs every single day after the inauguration will be great, but can we please also relegate Uday and Qusay into the dustbin of history? The media should stop doing their work for them.

Save America from dangerous narcissists and those who live to lick their boots and blindly follow them.

Donnie Jr and Eric will be featured "speakers".

I just took a peak at it live where Eric and his wife were talking, I just couldn’t stomach it! I tried to watch a couple minutes to see what garbage they said but I just couldn’t! Had to turn it off for my sanity! And to see all those people not giving a flying fuck about the pandemic and the fact that yesterday the USA had 3775 deaths from covid! If you feel the need to vomit, just watch a few minutes of this and you WILL vomit!

Last edited:
His wife is super thirsty. She'll be running for some sort of office in 2022.

Sadly that whole pathetic family is super thirsty! Sadly we will be seeing the name trump from his kids and spouses running in many different races for a long while! Wish we could ship them to Pluto, although I’de hate to pollute a pristine minor planet with such trash!

I haven't slept much at all the past couple of days because I'm legitimately happy, relieved and optimistic for the first time in almost a year and don't want it to stop, even for a little while. I'm kinda realizing right now that I've been deeply depressed since the pandemic started and have just learned to cope with a bad situation.

Last night was something very different. When Biden won, it just felt like we dodged a bullet. But this time...we really scored a victory. Things can change. And it's been a long, long time since I've felt that way.

And no, nothing tangible will change overnight. The pandemic will keep getting worse until it doesn't. Systemic racism will continue. There is still an opposition party and tens of millions of absolutely batshit people to hold things up. But what did change overnight is that the door has opened again.

So glad I’m not in dc rn
Also tho I’ll still be in town for inauguration. So, can’t get potentially worse than that.

From the idiot today:

“I hope so. All he has to do ... this is from one of the top constitutional lawyers in our country. States want to revote. All Pence has to do is to send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president."

Putting aside the absurdity of this claim, given what we saw in Georgia you'd have to conclude that not only would they lose again but it would be a total shellacking.

Ted is horrible.

Just the worst. Yes, let's open a investigation every time people's feelings are hurt.

half the country believes the election was rigged.....because the POTUS has been saying so!!!

Those people outside the Capitol Building must be Antifa disguised as Trump supporters. Surely Trump supporters would never behave that way.

The Capitol is on lockdown now.

Remember when BLM protesters scaling the capital??? Oh yeah, they never got close cause they were tear gassed and beaten.

What are they going to do when Pence finally certifies Biden???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom