US Politics XXXI-Lame Duck Obese Turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Trump was up on election night and all seemed lost as we suffered 2016 flashbacks?

Now we've got the executive and legislative branches.

tenor.gif

donald trump should spend the rest of his days in service to the country, honourably warning republicans that their vote is going to be stolen by democrats anyways so they may as well not vote at all.

That's a great answer.

"I have no idea what Donald Trump's travel plans are," Sturgeon said. "You'll be glad to know I hope and expect ... that the travel plan that he immediately has is to exit the White House. But beyond that I don't know."

"We are not allowing people to come into Scotland without an essential purpose right now. And that would apply to him just as it applies to anybody else," she added.
"Coming to play golf is not what I would consider to be an essential purpose."

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/05/europe/trump-unwelcome-scotland-coronavirus-gbr-intl/index.html

Warnock race now called by AP and NYT.

am i wrong in thinking that the republican candidates would have won very easily tonight if trump had at any time conceded the election?

Come on Ossoff win, please please please

Meanwhile in the alternate universe...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
5h

If Vice President
@Mike_Pence
comes through for us, we will win the Presidency. Many States want to decertify the mistake they made in certifying incorrect & even fraudulent numbers in a process NOT approved by their State Legislatures (which it must be). Mike can send it back!

That video is a perfect example of how a little bit of internet makes stupid, uninformed people believe they are smart and know things.

Romney should have called airport security. Following him to the plane certainly crosses a line. These people have just lost it, idolatry and cult behavior is not healthy.

Save America from dangerous narcissists and those who live to lick their boots and blindly follow them.

Donnie Jr and Eric will be featured "speakers".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom