US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone whose star will be deservedly on the rise as a result of this election is Stacey Abrams. She should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize or something comparable IMO.

Anderson just said that he regrets the obese turtle thing, because that's not the person he wants to be. He's such a good guy.

I still think it should be thread title.

Fully agreed. It'd be great if she could have some kind of role in the Biden administration.

Personally I want her to be instrumental in the next GA governor being blue. Whether it’s her or she is just instrumental in getting/keeping people registered to vote.

Someone whose star will be deservedly on the rise as a result of this election is Stacey Abrams. She should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize or something comparable IMO.

Form a Free and Fair Elections Task Force and put her in charge.

This shit show 4 year experiment of electing a pro-wrestling hall of fame inductee reality tv show host slash hotel mogul as president of the USA is over. However, Biden and Harris inherit the wreckage he left office with. I just want change. I see Biden as a bridge really. I’m optimistic though.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM

!
This claim about election fraud is disputed

4:53 PM · Nov 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM

!
This claim about election fraud is disputed

4:53 PM · Nov 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

He can't even tell the truth about the number of voted he received :lol:

Shit don't change!

Incredible just how pathetic of a child he is. He won in 2016, and even then, because he lost the popular vote by 3 million, he couldn't let it go. He kept claiming that... let's see... let's pick a number out of the air... OH! 3 million fraudulent ballots were counted.

Fuck i hate every last thing about this piece of shit.

It's been a good, healthy presidential election.

I'm a little bit surprised with the result, and a little bit disappointed.

There's plenty to be optimistic about for the new administration and the country. Particularly if the White House and Senate (pending run-offs) are friendly competitors.

It's been a good, healthy presidential election.

Jesus.

We are all worse off for having had to live through the last few months of hate, insanity and cruelty.

To say nothing of the three years prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom