US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not saying he would be, i'm saying he could be but we'd never know because he's turned himself into a running punchline.

i'm all for successful businesspeople running for public office, especially ones with enough disposable income to finance their own campaigns, thus avoiding heavy influence from special interest groups.

career politicians, for the most part, all suck.

Boy I really feel better about being a piece of shit as a 19 year old

Last edited:
haha...Donald Trump!
I have enough respect for the American public to know this guy will never be elected. Same goes for Palin.

I know both of these characters are popular amongst a certain percentage of US citizens, but...come on.

If Trump or Palin were elected president, I might just move off this Earth. Hear me NASA? Just suit me up and send me off. I'd partake in whatever weird outer-space experiment you wanted me to, just get me out of here.

There is no way that Trump is running for real. Or if he is, he's delusional. All this 'birth certificate' stuff is the kind of thing some out-of-touch millionaire flake would settle on... his advisors probably came back to him after he demanded they find him a sure-fire hit issue to harp on, and since they don't give a shit any more than the rest of us do, birth certificate it was.

He's not even a plausible business-mogul candidate. At least your olden-days Rockefellers and the like could make a few handwaves in the direction of patrician duty.

These freaks that are getting around lately, they make George W. Bush look like fucking Eisenhower. But he wasn't, so it's pretty bad (for them).

:lol:

my 2 cents.. HE IS A CRACKPOT..:huh:

he won't get very far IMO I doubt the GOP would elect him..

I'll wait until reality TV people get elected into office. Then, I will truly shake my head, tsk tsk and say "We get the government we deserve."

That being said, I really enjoyed that first season of The Apprentice. ;)

Donald Trump is no idiot.

The idiots are those who actually believe he's serious about running for president.

Imagine if Paulie from the Sopranos fell into big money through real estate, then decided to run for office. You've just imagined the Trump presidency.

Okay Trump is not this stupid. He's clearly a ploy to make the Republicans look even more like a bunch of jackasses.

It was the 1-2-3 combo. Birth Certificate, Correspondent's Dinner, Bin Laden.

Donald who? :)

wow

Last edited:
26/32 through and low key I’m not as much of a piece of shit as I thought. I’m shocked at how my message has some semblance of consistency.

But also:

im not allowed to post drunk, unless its in the "new album thread" (LOL!)

But let me just say this, oh nevermind.

Obama 2012

thats all

So... is Donald Trump's joke as a candidate a double agency job for the Democrats to make the Republicans look stupid?

Okay Trump is not this stupid. He's clearly a ploy to make the Republicans look even more like a bunch of jackasses.

[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] OMG drunk me is loving this I’m such a narcissist looking back at how low key consistent some of my feels have been.

Up until 2016 and his inauguration I took him as such a joke that I thought he would deny the nomination and accept a Nobel peace price after calling out the nasty behavior or his supporters and a call for unity *because there is just no way a human being could be like this.*

[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] surely theres something damming I said because I wasn’t a good boy.

Last edited:
For whatever it's worth I still;

a) don't think he's an idiot. Narcissistic sociopath? Sure.
b) don't think he ever wanted to be president and if was just a publicity stunt that went really badly for everyone involved (especially America)
c) think he's a running punch line
d) have made no secret about how I think Mike bloomberg would have been a good president

2011 I was living in Manhattan and was definitely at the height of my "I don't want to be a republican anymore but don't really want to be a democrat either phase." I think that explains why I've always been a Mike Bloomberg stan.

Last edited:
Also these are much better posts. You should have quoted these

can we now turn our national attention towards finding out if sarah palin is, in fact, the spawn of an eskimo and a polar bear?

Or if she faked her pregnancy with Trig to cover up Bristol's first pregnancy, which might be true because she won't show the birth certificate?

is it then your assertion that trig is third generation bear spawn?

And a moose. There's a moose in there somewhere.

better times, better times

I remember starting a thread asking will the US ever have a female President. At least 10 years ago.

And here we are-Trump was a President before we ever elected a female President. On top of the disgraceful debacle that is Trump, there is that extremely depressing fact.

I figured Meadows would get covid sooner or later. Maybe the WH election party is another super spreader, I hope not.

He’s also complaining about the quality of his lawyers.

An insane client with insane lawsuits and a propensity to not pay you. Can’t imagine why nobody wants to help him out.

John McCain's 2008 concession speech has gone viral. Now viewed over 12 million times. A reminder of what a mature adult looks like in defeat.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324471312211988481

New: latest Fulton Co. count pushes Biden's lead in GA to 7,248 votes. And it's entirely possible the bulk of the up to 8,900 overseas/military ballots will be very friendly to Biden, given the nature of the globe-trotting types who cast them.

He’s also complaining about the quality of his lawyers.

An insane client with insane lawsuits and a propensity to not pay you. Can’t imagine why nobody wants to help him out.

An insane clown posse if you will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom