US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been up all night but I gotta sleep.

Next Pa vote numbers in ? 1 - 2 hours.

I wouldn't be surprised if I miss the President-Elect Biden
and VP Elect Harris call. Oh, well.

I'll be beyond joyous when I hear the news after tears of
relief!!!!!

(It's not going to be easy but that greedy, incurious, cruel, racist, sexist
lying bastard will then soon be gone!!!)

Last edited:
Come on, Pennsylvania!

My vinyl copies of Rattle & Hum and ATYCLB are on the way. I'll listen to R&H while the count continues, and it'll be time for ATYCLB when this is called. It'll be one of the most beautiful days. :hyper:

But, but...it's not prime time! Think of the ratings loss! They need to squeeze one more night out of this.

Give them half an hour or so to drag Wolf Blitzer out of bed and we'll be good to go. :lol:

I have a FB friend who lives on Long Island and whose husband is a lunatic MAGA sort still obsessively posting about Hillary Clinton at least 3-4 times a month (in addition to other insane ramblings). She has always been pretty apolitical, didn't vote in the last two elections and basically doesn't have any real interest in it, nice, thoughtful person, religious but not over the top, etc. Well in the last 4 years she has become Trumpified before my eyes. She is currently demanding a whole new election (yes, for all 50 states) where people can only vote IN PERSON in ONE DAY and that recount will govern who will be president. She's also said she'll be unfriending people who disagree and instead are supporting leftist tyranny. So I expect to be given the boot shortly, but it's just really scary to see how a once normal functioning member of society who built her life around her kids, gardening and interior design, who never forgot anyone's birthday, who was overly generous with everyone's kids to a fault and who had a diverse group of friends (many of whom are black women who are being purged from her FB for speaking out) has gone completely apeshit.

I have a FB friend who lives on Long Island and whose husband is a lunatic MAGA sort still obsessively posting about Hillary Clinton at least 3-4 times a month (in addition to other insane ramblings). She has always been pretty apolitical, didn't vote in the last two elections and basically doesn't have any real interest in it, nice, thoughtful person, religious but not over the top, etc. Well in the last 4 years she has become Trumpified before my eyes. She is currently demanding a whole new election (yes, for all 50 states) where people can only vote IN PERSON in ONE DAY and that recount will govern who will be president. She's also said she'll be unfriending people who disagree and instead are supporting leftist tyranny. So I expect to be given the boot shortly, but it's just really scary to see how a once normal functioning member of society who built her life around her kids, gardening and interior design, who never forgot anyone's birthday, who was overly generous with everyone's kids to a fault and who had a diverse group of friends (many of whom are black women who are being purged from her FB for speaking out) has gone completely apeshit.

Cult.

And I’m sorry for your friend.

I say the longer it takes the better. The faster the tabulating of ballots is done, the more opportunity for mistakes to occur. Real or completely fabricated.

While I’m not on FB some of my friends back home have screen shot some of the crap on their timelines. Their minds are gone.

IMG_1151.JPG

i feel ya.

this has been my reality as well (to a T, almost - as i'm originally from Long Island).

I think the only trump supporters left on my timeline are either family (although one step cousin got the boot), silent, or a couple of very close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom