US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll officially be called overnight. Maybe that's the best to avoid rights from Vanilla ISIS (yeah I like that term better)

[TWEET]1324558610941227008[/TWEET]

Trump must be one of those people who like to pull the bandaid millimeter by millimeter.

Not sure if you guys down south know that his claim to fame was at one point climbing over Rob Ford’s backyard fence in Toronto during the height of the Rob Ford scandal.
I remember Rob Ford! Blarg!

He was allegedly teetering over the top of it, and I just have a hilarious mental image of it all.

My claim to fame there was that I didn’t realize that my vehicle plate sticker had expired so I drove one late morning to the nearest Service Ontario to my office. It was in a typical west end of Toronto plaza/strip mall which was absolutely swamped by cop cars storming a dry cleaner. I figured it was some sort of money laundering or something and later found out it was the guy who sold crack and other things to Rob Ford.

Woah!

A friend accidentally put on her glasses and there was some kind of shooting in an area that we go to (not now) - I have to take a look at some point. :(

10:59 p.m.
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said that as of 10:35 p.m. there are approximately 14,097 ballots still outstanding.
- Clayton County: 4,355
- Cobb County: 700
- Floyd County: 444
- Forsyth County: 1,545
- Gwinnett County: 4,800
- Laurens County: 1,797
- Taylor County: 456

Right as I write this, 1375 votes dropped and went nearly 50-50 to increase Trump’s lead to 1805 (about a +40 I think)

The listed counties above are going:
+71
+14
+18

That should be enough! Especially since the absentee votes in red counties usually are 50-50 or better.

Edit: I’d guess a 1500-2000 margin.

Last edited:
10:59 p.m.
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said that as of 10:35 p.m. there are approximately 14,097 ballots still outstanding.
- Clayton County: 4,355
- Cobb County: 700
- Floyd County: 444
- Forsyth County: 1,545
- Gwinnett County: 4,800
- Laurens County: 1,797
- Taylor County: 456

Right as I write this, 1375 votes dropped and went nearly 50-50 to increase Trump’s lead to 1805 (about a +40 I think)

The listed counties above are going:
+71
+14
+18

These votes came from Forsyth County so that leaves:

4355 @71
700 @14
444 @-42
170 @-33
4800 @18
1797 @-29
456 @-27

Welp Alex Jones has arrived at the Maricopa County Election Center.
Oh, jeeeez. Crackpot!

It also helps that the MAGA voters are livid with the GOP leadership and the near-universal abandonment of Trump/courageous silence. They believe the Democrats are communist cheaters but the GOP abandoning Trump really chafes their ass. So with a bit of luck they will re-direct their anger to cannibalize their own.
Oh, that would be good at least for while, anyway.

The problem remains that Trump himself will continue to rant and rave for God knows how long and there is always the chance that some of the absolute lunatics decide to take matters into their own hands.
Unfortunately, there's this. At least he won't have the Presidential Podium any more!

Shouldn't he be focusing on taking care of all his legal woes?
Who,... Alex?
(unless you mean drumph)
They wouldn’t be making vampire Eric the face of the resistance if Don Jr. wasn’t high as a kit for like 20 hrs a day.
Heh. Speaking of Vampires did any of you see SNL's cold open Halloween bot? Eff'ing funny! :applaud:

Watch it happen around 4am EST.
:lol:

Actually I read that earlier - between 4A - 5A.
I can actually stay up that late IF they don't call it earlier. :up:

These votes came from Forsyth County so that leaves:

4355 @71
700 @14
444 @-42
170 @-33
4800 @18
1797 @-29
456 @-27

Taking these exact numbers and using the raw county values (not adjusting for the Biden boost for absentee ballots) this nets joe Biden 3167.22 votes.

That puts Biden 1362 votes ahead.

To be clear Ya’ll Qaeda was the original extremist organization - mostly hidden in the rural regions. Vanilla ISIS are among us... in our suburbs and cities. Sleeper cells everywhere.

I need pics or some kind of scale in order to easily spot the differences and respond accordingly.

Who's in an area where you get traffic even if it's later - like midnight?
There's a thing going right now on Twitter for people to go honk their
car horns once Biden's ( :fingerscrosseed: ) win is called.

OTOH some posited that they'ed wait till morning 7AM (?) to announce even if
they unofficially call it before then.
If they did it at 3A - 4A cobbler, Axver ( or anyone who's in Europe, Asia, Africa)
would know before most of us! Kinda funny.

Last edited:
Interesting thing to note alongside Biden winning more votes than any other US Presidential candidate before, is Trump himself outperforming Obama in 2008 and 2012. Population has increased since then of course, but expect Trump to brag about it.

It’s also likely that Biden’s inauguration will be socially distanced, so expect tweets about respective crowd sizes too. Sometimes you just gotta stick with the hits.

Just referencing the fact that the families of the victims of Sandy Hook have been after him for years, and then there was the stuff with him and his wife, too.

In other topics, Stephen Colbert's monologue right now is on fire :up:.

Oh right yeah, Sandy Hook! :(
(don't know about his wife)

I'll have to watch Colbert later.
He, Seth & Trevor are my faves.
But now Amber Ruffin has her on 1x week show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom