US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you are done when multi-billion corporations start making fun of you.

[TWEET]1324301811331850240[/TWEET]

He didn't clim over it, he looked over it. Ford wanted to buy public land and Dale was verifying sonething. Ford then said Dale was a pedophile spying on his young daughter through the window.

Dale perfected his fact checking with Ford, who was basically a demo of Trump.

He was allegedly teetering over the top of it, and I just have a hilarious mental image of it all.

My claim to fame there was that I didn’t realize that my vehicle plate sticker had expired so I drove one late morning to the nearest Service Ontario to my office. It was in a typical west end of Toronto plaza/strip mall which was absolutely swamped by cop cars storming a dry cleaner. I figured it was some sort of money laundering or something and later found out it was the guy who sold crack and other things to Rob Ford.

I look forward to seeing the Trump family release whatever dirt they have accumulated on the Republicans who will abandon him like rats leaving a sinking ship.

I’m sitting here terrified he’s gonna hold on in Georgia, come back in Arizona, and somehow come out ahead in Pennsylvania and win the whole thing still.

I need this to be called for Biden soon, this is not good for my health.

On PA, it's not only the votes that are left. Biden is over performing Hilary basically everywhere in the state. There's no way he will lose it.

He was allegedly teetering over the top of it, and I just have a hilarious mental image of it all.

My claim to fame there was that I didn’t realize that my vehicle plate sticker had expired so I drove one late morning to the nearest Service Ontario to my office. It was in a typical west end of Toronto plaza/strip mall which was absolutely swamped by cop cars storming a dry cleaner. I figured it was some sort of money laundering or something and later found out it was the guy who sold crack and other things to Rob Ford.

Dude! That's amazing!

I'm wondering if this dragging out so long is actually mitigating the chances of violence. It is going to end with such a whimper. It's hard to imagine anyone becoming militant over the termination of an excruciatingly bureaucratized process like ballot processing or a frivolous recount lawsuit.

Clayton will report its remaining 5.7K ballots by midnight EST.

That’ll be the ballgame folks...

Except maybe military and provisionals...

But Hunter Biden has 3 laptops!

Speaking of Hunter, it's interesting hiw Greenwald hasnt said a word about them since election day. It's almost like he went insane over it for a week and a half not because it was An Important Story but because it was propaganda that ceased to be useful once voters could no longer be swayed.

I'm wondering if this dragging out so long is actually mitigating the chances of violence. It is going to end with such a whimper. It's hard to imagine anyone becoming militant over the termination of an excruciatingly bureaucratized process like ballot processing or a frivolous recount lawsuit.

It also helps that the MAGA voters are livid with the GOP leadership and the near-universal abandonment of Trump/courageous silence. They believe the Democrats are communist cheaters but the GOP abandoning Trump really chafes their ass. So with a bit of luck they will re-direct their anger to cannibalize their own.

The problem remains that Trump himself will continue to rant and rave for God knows how long and there is always the chance that some of the absolute lunatics decide to take matters into their own hands.

https://twitter.com/DevinCow/status/1324552659987255296?s=19

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom