US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all need to take a moment and listen to Mr. November by The National.

Oh please oh please oh please call it during Hannity’s show on Fox News tonight. :lol:

Perfect!

I listened to Michigan by Sufjan yesterday after they called Michigan for Biden. Great album (not as great as Illinois though).

Oh nice. I was so stressed yesterday that it totally passed me by. Flint works well.

Hahaha check out the post above this one.

I'm so predictable.

Ha. Loved the ideas, though, and I listened to Lifes Rich Pageant while on a run last Sunday.

I've had "The End" by The Doors in my head all day for some reason. Not sure if that would apply here.

I do think it works!

I have Childish Gambino's This is America queued up for when Biden takes the lead in Georgia. But the album I've listened to earlier today was the Tribe's "We Got It From Here"... just to close the cycle.

Last edited:
Arizona dumped in its pants

75,314 just reported
Biden 43.0% / 57.0% Trump
Trump is averaging 57.0%
Trump needs to get 57 percent going forth

One more music post:

We Got It From Here by A Tribe Called Quest was the album of the Trump era for me. It was released right around the 2016 election and it broke my heart afterward. Very sad yet hopeful album, lots of references to Hillary and Trump, to black disenfranchisement, death, and ultimately progress.

When this is all over with and Biden's victory is locked in, I'll probably listen to it again and have a cathartic cry. People still have PTSD over the 2016 election and I associate that album with a very sad time in American history.

One more music post:

We Got It From Here by A Tribe Called Quest was the album of the Trump era for me. It was released right around the 2016 election and it broke my heart afterward. Very sad yet hopeful album, lots of references to Hillary and Trump, to black disenfranchisement, death, and ultimately progress.

When this is all over with and Biden's victory is locked in, I'll probably listen to it again and have a cathartic cry. People still have PTSD over the 2016 election and I associate that album with a very sad time in American history.

Ha! Now you look at my post!

Here comes Clayton...

images

Last edited:
Arizona dumped in its pants

75,314 just reported
Biden 43.0% / 57.0% Trump
Trump is averaging 57.0%
Trump needs to get 57 percent going forth

I'll just keep saying this. The networks and campaigns definitely aren't acting in a way that represents a state being retracted by the AP.

Loved the music ideas from everyone.

Back to the elections: I think Georgia won't even be that close (meaning it will not be in the hundreds).

I know I've made it pretty obvious in the past, but I listen to pretty hard shit now, so I'll definitely be cranking up some happy hard shit when they call the victory for Biden!

I'm trying to decide how late I should stay up. At the rate PA is going right now I feel like it could still maybe get called for Biden later tonight.

Yeah, and GA takes Biden to 269 so they won't be able to call the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom