US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the MAGA cult, led by the Trumps and minions tear apart the GOP over the next few years for betraying Donald in his time of need ?

Push out the “establishment” GOP that’s left that didn’t go full out MAGA

Kinda like the Tea Party eventually did years ago ?

i think HI meant to say a 3.5k margin rather than 3.5k votes left.

edit: i really need to learn to see if there's another page before i reply.

LOL no prob.

Ok switched over to the Packers with my MacBook refreshing vote numbers.

mikal, I don't follow football, but I'm supporting your Packers to celebrate this Wisconsin win.

edit: I think I'm responsible for that touchdown.

i apologize in advance for guaranteeing a huge game tonight from 49ers RB mackinnon, because i benched him in fantasy football earlier today.

Haha, and the Packers defense is leaky like every other year, so he's guaranteed to have a huge game.

I know it’s getting closer. And I know they’ve said there are so many votes left. But I keep worrying that it’s going to get to like a 5k difference and then a press conference, “And that’s all the ballots!”

Take it for what it's worth, but the last two dumps of votes in Arizona, Trump averaged 53% and then 50%.

arizona suddenly looks like it may not flip to trump after all. his numbers have cratered in the last hour or so and now he's well behind where he needs to be to take the state.

A little NL East competition between Philly and Atlanta about who gets Biden over the top.

Take it for what it's worth, but the last two dumps of votes in Arizona, Trump averaged 53% and then 50%.

Wasn't that from Pima? I think that's the bluest part of the state.

Been lurking here the last couple days and want to say it's nice to find a tiny community of people who are:

1. Providing cogent updates on the vote count
2. All cheering for Trump's demise
3. Making bad jokes
4. Occasionally making U2 references

I sincerely enjoy it. And I can't believe how slow this is going. Let's go PA, GA, AZ, and NV. Finish this shit.

A little NL East competition between Philly and Atlanta about who gets Biden over the top.

Wasn't that from Pima? I think that's the bluest part of the state.

It might have been, but then he would need to make up for it even more since he needs to average close to 60%.

Sorry.

LM, as the resident musical expert, what's the best win-a-presidential-race-against-a-buffoon album?
I listened to Michigan by Sufjan yesterday after they called Michigan for Biden. Great album (not as great as Illinois though).

Been lurking here the last couple days and want to say it's nice to find a tiny community of people who are:

1. Providing cogent updates on the vote count
2. All cheering for Trump's demise
3. Making bad jokes
4. Occasionally making U2 references

I sincerely enjoy it. And I can't believe how slow this is going. Let's go PA, GA, AZ, and NV. Finish this shit.
It's been a lot of fun and mostly level headed. Nice to see traffic around here to match the good old days.

I'm blasting Lifes Rich Pageant right now, which is my go to album when I want great socially conscious rock and man Cuyahoga always gets me going. "Let's put our heads together/And start a new country up/Our father's father's father tried/Erased the parts he didn't like" is one of those lines that rings in my head every time there's a transition of power. I want to believe we're heading somewhere better, but there are enormous hurdles to overcome.

The last few days have provided a distraction from the barrel of COVID-19 that our nation is staring down and it's hard to imagine us escaping it now, divided as we are. But there are so many small changes coming that will make a difference in the demeanor of the country if we can just make it to January.

I've had "The End" by The Doors in my head all day for some reason. Not sure if that would apply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom