US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EmGR4d6WMAAX6Ah

From AP Chief Photographer Evan Vucci

Remember what I said about Forsyth county (very red) being the determining factor as to whether or not Biden would take GA?

The absentee votes came in +700 Biden.

They all seem to know something we don’t. There’s a thought that the batches that came in last night were the most pro Trump.

That’s what I’ve heard.

I swear, if there’s a conspiracy, it’s with the news networks.

It seems surreal how long this is dragging on. There's an air of inevitability about a Biden win now but still no certain timetable on when that will materialize, which just feels weird to me.

It seems surreal how long this is dragging on. There's an air of inevitability about a Biden win now but still no certain timetable on when that will materialize, which just feels weird to me.
When Biden takes the lead in PA, it's over.

I’ve had a lot of anxiety over the last day, just worried that the amount of votes that everyone said were out there wouldn’t materialize. But now that they really are, I’m still a bit anxious, but of the positive variety.

The GOP is dumping Trump en masse today and it's wonderful. He is useless to him as a loser.

It’s a fantastic result for them. They can continue to obstruct the Senate, they have a good chance of flipping the House in 2 years (statistically speaking) and they no longer have to defend the indefensible tweets, rants and other behaviour by Trump. They will either repudiate him or stay silent.

If he’s still alive/semi-coherent in 2023 and comes back to fuck them as some sort of independent, my God that would be a dream.

70k votes left in Philly alone. Biden is winning those 95-5. Then he is also winning the statewide numbers by 3:1. There are 250k votes left.

Trump's lead is 60k.

Do the math.

It’s a fantastic result for them. They can continue to obstruct the Senate, they have a good chance of flipping the House in 2 years (statistically speaking) and they no longer have to defend the indefensible tweets, rants and other behaviour by Trump. They will either repudiate him or stay silent.

If he’s still alive/semi-coherent in 2023 and comes back to fuck them as some sort of independent, my God that would be a dream.

All of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom