US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just ask him stupid things. "Do you ever stick your head in the toilet after you shit - IF you shit - and take luxurious sniff?"

"How many pairs of Ivanka's soiled panties are in your pockets right now?"

"Did you just burp up a bit of puke?"

"Passengers Original Soundtracks is turning 25 on Nov 6 - what's your favorite song on it?"

Or just ask him stupid things. "Do you ever stick your head in the toilet after you shit - IF you shit - and take luxurious sniff?"

"How many pairs of Ivanka's soiled panties are in your pockets right now?"

"Did you just burp up a bit of puke?"

"Passengers Original Soundtracks is turning 25 on Nov 6 - what's your favorite song on it?"

Holy crap 25 years already? I remember picking it up at a music store having zero clue that it existed.

I'm not even watching that insanity, so I appreciate the updates from those of you who are brave enough to do so.

Synopsis: I won every state, they knew they’d never win so they made up just the right amount of fake votes to surpass my huge leads, they’re corrupt, wheres my Coke

Man I want to see him carried out of the WH against his will. :hyper::hyper:

this is indeed mind numbing to listen to, but my god is it ever satisfying to watch every member of this corrupt mob family flail desperately as it all goes up in flames around them.

Holy crap 25 years already? I remember picking it up at a music store having zero clue that it existed.

I knew it was coming out because Des Moines register reviewed it (wasn’t good cause U2 needs to sound like U2, and after Pop they were afraid they were going electronica)

I remember picking it up when it was released and it was an interesting listen. I still like a few of the songs on there but it was more a Brian Eno project with U2 as his backing band.

25 years....

John Roberts must be vomiting at the thought of these lawsuits.

I knew it was coming out because Des Moines register reviewed it (wasn’t good cause U2 needs to sound like U2, and after Pop they were afraid they were going electronica)

I remember picking it up when it was released and it was an interesting listen. I still like a few of the songs on there but it was more a Brian Eno project with U2 as his backing band.

25 years....

We’re all old.

Well, I guess this answers the questions I asked yesterday (will he concede? invite Biden to the WH?).

Synopsis: I won every state, they knew they’d never win so they made up just the right amount of fake votes to surpass my huge leads, they’re corrupt, wheres my Coke

LOL, thanks. Good lord, what a moron.

God, if we can call this race for Biden soon, it will feel so good to know that in a couple months I can go back to ignoring Trump again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom