US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't read a single page of election night posts and do not intend to look over my shoulder.

I still haven't read a single page of election night posts and do not intend to look over my shoulder.

It was mostly measured, I think. Disappointments about FL and questions about whether the polling errors were correlated with the Midwest.

It really looks like Nevada is a no brainer now. Over 190k ballots remaining with 90% of them from Clark County? Let's go...

they don't want to call it because of the so-far split decision on AZ. calling it would end things.

hurry up, Pennsylvania.

Chatham County in GA won’t be counted until tomorrow.

So for tonight, let’s go PA, AZ and Packers!

It’s kind of nice not having seen the ugly orange mug for a couple of days.

When will Twitter ban him? 1 pm on Jan 20?

[TWEET]1324465283352858624[/TWEET]

Hahaha maybe this isn't the darkest timeline after all.

What a weird world we have right now where Fox News might be the first to call the election for Biden.

I highly caution cheering Fox News.

Let someone else call the election based upon math, you can never trust that there isn’t something monumentally nefarious going on right now, intended to inflame.

Fuck yeah! From Nate Cohn:

Trump's lead in Georgia now under 10,000 votes, mainly after mail-in ballots from Fulton.
Clayton and Chatham absentees alone ought to cover the rest of the difference

Lol at the optimism we had calling the previous thread the last one!

On Fox, I'll say that their data/polling stuff is actually well respected, contrary to the rest of that dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom