US Politics XXX: The type of film Donald wants to watch Ivanka in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump still golfing lol

The good new for him is he'll shoot a Kim Jong Il-esque 36 today.

AntiqueIncomparableIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

Obama’s statement as read by Jake Tapper is just such a breath of fresh air. The contrast between 44 and 45 is the most stark contrast I can possibly think of.

Obama’s statement as read by Jake Tapper is just such a breath of fresh air. The contrast between 44 and 45 is the most stark contrast I can possibly think of.

I will never forget the fact that people saw nothing wrong whatsoever with following up Obama with the guy who'd spent eight years harassing him about his birth certificate. The birther conspiracy should've shut down any chances of Trump getting the GOP nomination, let alone the presidency. And yet it didn't. And those people thought Trump deserved another term besides.

Trump supporters are going to have to live with that the rest of their lives. They'll have to be the ones trying to explain and defend that asinine decision to future generations. History will not look kindly on them at all.

Been awesome hanging with everyone over the last week. Things got ugly during the primaries but we had our own little support group this week. [emoji106][emoji2937][emoji3590]

People have the fucking power. “I’m so happy” is an understatement.

Only 2 months until this asshat clown is gone from the White House.

Been awesome hanging with everyone over the last week. Things got ugly during the primaries but we had our own little support group this week. [emoji106][emoji2937][emoji3590]

Same same. It was the least divisive thread in interference history!

Watching people celebrating in the streets all across the country on CNN, and hearing of other cities around the world doing so as well, I am reminded of the end of the special edition of Return Of The Jedi when all of the planets are celebrating the demise of the Emperor.

Joe looks on as the ghosts of Ruth Bader Ginsberg and his two late children appear.

Savor the moment. There's a lot of difficult work still to be done. But savor the moment.

You people are so knowledgeable about stats and the like and provided a necessary context to what was happening. You made it less stressful - thanks! It's been a blast.

:up:
It's been good.

People have the fucking power. “I’m so happy” is an understatement.

Only 2 months until this asshat clown is gone from the White House.
Understatement, indeed.

WEPA!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper: :yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

That's what Emojis are for! :wink:

Watching people celebrating in the streets all across the country on CNN, and hearing of other cities around the world doing so as well, I am reminded of the end of the special edition of Return Of The Jedi when all of the planets are celebrating the demise of the Emperor.

Joe looks on as the ghosts of Ruth Bader Ginsberg and his two late children appear.

Savor the moment. There's a lot of difficult work still to be done. But savor the moment.

Nice image.

Did you see/hear the vid of the Church Bells Ringing in Paris!?!
:happytears:

Let's have the Whole Weekend to Celebrate!

Clyburn said something interesting on CNN and I’m hoping one of you can shed light on it. Everyone’s been talking about Trump improving his performance with black (and other minority) voters and holding a better share of the vote % than Hillary. He said this is flat out wrong because it only looks at exit polls of Nov 3. Dana Bash corrected him saying it included exit polls from early voting. However, it seems like she is referring to in-person early voting which I assumed was the case but I also thought that an adjustment would have been made in light of the # of mail in votes. If no adjustment has been made then we’ve been fed a whole lotta bullshit.

lol some of the celebrations in this thread are definitely Ewok-party levels of cringe, but y'all get a pass to celebrate however you want after whatever the hell that was.

the emperor is dead and the death star is blown up. it was harder than was expected, some good people were lost, and the war is far from over but this is still a massive victory. please take the time to commemorate this occasion in the traditional way, by finding your nearest stormtrooper and throwing them off a tall building.

in all seriousness though, i begged america not to fuck this up at the start of election day and even though it was way closer than anyone here wanted, your country did the right thing. it's hard for people who don't live in your country not to have a vote and just sit on the sidelines and watch it unfold when the stakes are so high even for us, so THANK YOU on behalf of your northern neighbours for putting an end to that.

stay vigilant. you have at least a four year opportunity to step on trumpism's neck and send it back to the dark caverns it came from. like i said, this victory is only one (major) battle in the war so please don't get complacent and think the job is done.

but for this weekend go party like you're a bunch of jungle teddy bears playing xylophone on the skulls of your dead enemies :up:

Last edited:
Shit stain is done golfing and headed back to DC. I'm sure he'll enjoy the party going on outside his window.

I heard there's a huge inflatable Trump floating around near the White House. That'll be fun for him to look at.

Yes :up:.

Not that anyone should care, but I think the next thread title should be Lame Duck Obese Turtle On His Back

Co-signed :up:.

lol some of the celebrations in this thread are definitely Ewok-party levels of cringe, but y'all get a pass to celebrate however you want after whatever the hell that was.

the emperor is dead and the death star is blown up. it was harder than was expected, some good people were lost, and the war is far from over but this is still a massive victory. please take the time to commemorate this occasion in the traditional way, by finding your nearest stormtrooper and throwing them off a tall building.

in all seriousness though, i begged america not to fuck this up at the start of election day and even though it was way closer than anyone here wanted, your country did the right thing. it's hard for people who don't live in your country not to have a vote and just sit on the sidelines and watch it unfold when the stakes are so high even for us, so THANK YOU on behalf of your northern neighbours for putting an end to that.

stay vigilant. you have at least a four year opportunity to step on trumpism's neck and send it back to the dark caverns it came from. like i said, this victory is only one (major) battle in the war so please don't get complacent and think the job is done.

but for this weekend go party like you're a bunch of jungle teddy bears playing xylophone on the skulls of your dead enemies :up:
We got serious work ahead -

but this weekend we PARTY!!!

If you were standing by the bridge to Detroit I bet you could have heard the cars honking.

Bwwahahahaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom