US Politics XXVIII: But His Laptop From Hell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What concerns me more than anything right now is that the polling was obviously way off yet again. If the polling error is across the board, I think it's over.

Nobody is ever going to believe major pollsters again.
Rasmussen turns out to be the most accurate.

What's disheartening is that setting the country on fire wasn't enough to swing some of these early swing states.

I've been expecting a narrow Biden win at best, another Trump victory at worst - and it's still crazy disheartening to see the sheer numbers that continue to come in.

He truly could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his supporters wouldn't budge.

So much for Ohio.
It's all gonna come down to PA and he's been preparing to steal that state for months. They have it literally in the bag.

Still a lot of votes left from Cleveland, Toledo, Cincinnati.

What's disheartening is that setting the country on fire wasn't enough to swing some of these early swing states.

I've been expecting a narrow Biden win at best, another Trump victory at worst - and it's still crazy disheartening to see the sheer numbers that continue to come in.

He truly could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his supporters wouldn't budge.

There has to be something about the pull of the autocrat on certain segments of any population. We’ve seen it everywhere else in the world, I guess it was time for it to happen here.

No other Republican would perform like this.

Nobody is ever going to believe major pollsters again.
Rasmussen turns out to be the most accurate.

Waaaay to early to make that statement.
It is looking like the polling in FL and NC was off by a few points. But if Biden loses OH by just 1 or 2, then it looks like Rasmussen and the others like it will probably be way off the mark in the Midwest.

Iowa now will be another data point for the midwest. If that Selzer poll is truly an outlier, you have to be more confident about Biden's strength there.

I’m at the point where I’m ready to offer up some spare bedrooms to US refugees. :huh:

[TWEET]1323825353052344329[/TWEET]

He's been right more often than the other Nate so far.

Only 25% of vote to come in, that will be same day, about 2:1 Trump. Pima co. Also looking really good. We need this motherfuckers!!!

Look forward to U2 flashing Trump on the screen during "don't let the bastards grind you down" on the ZooTV30 tour. He won't recover from that!

Imagine the orange man's smug and racist statements about Latinos if he squeaks out a win because of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom