US Politics XXVIII: But His Laptop From Hell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not even 9 PM and CNN has been cancelled by me.

Refusal to call certain states that everyone else is calling (like VA) and all in the meanwhile refusing to admit the democrats are fucked in states like Florida because they want to control the narrative slowly. Fuck then.

OH is a nice surprise and it is a positive sign regarding the rest of the rust belt.

The problem is and always was that if Biden only picks up MI/WI/PA, he wins but we will be in for weeks of litigation with uncertain outcome.

Just asking on a general curiosity level-have there ever been examples of states that were called on election night for one party only to flip once more ballots were counted afterwards?

2016 I think it happened with Michigan for Clinton by some but not all reports and eventually flipped to Trump

I think we're jumping the gun a bit. Ohio is looking much better than we thought which could be a great measurement of what PA, WI, and MI will look like. That's all he needs. NC is still in play too. And AZ hasn't reported yet.

Remarkable how poorly Biden is doing among Latinos. The Rio Grande Valley in Texas is really bad.

I think we're jumping the gun a bit. Ohio is looking much better than we thought which could be a great measurement of what PA, WI, and MI will look like. That's all he needs. NC is still in play too. And AZ hasn't reported yet.

The Midwest and actual west was my imagination of “our only hope” from the get go.

Again, Biden is changing Hunter’s name to Scranton. Don’t forget it.

Remarkable how poorly Biden is doing among Latinos. The Rio Grande Valley in Texas is really bad.

This will need some good analysis.

Is it that many of them are religious (and a lot of them are increasingly evangelicals, Pentecostals etc)? I don’t understand how the hell religious people vote for this immoral bag of shit, but that could be a factor.

As an immigrant, I’m also keenly aware of a disturbingly large % of immigrants with a “I got mine, fuck you” sort of view of immigration policies.

I'm really curious to see how Ohio ends up here. I feel like this is the state where he's showing the most improvement over 2016. My oh my if he can win Ohio...

Crazy if Biden won OH but lost NC and FL. Hard to say how GA or NC are gonna go yet for sure, but TX sadly looks lost. Looking forward to AZ

Last edited:
Crazy if Biden won OH but lost NC and FL. Hard to say how GA is gonna go for sure, but TX sadly looks lost. Looking forward to AZ

Based on what I just saw on msnbc I think Ohio is a really intriguing possibility.

This will need some good analysis.

Is it that many of them are religious (and a lot of them are increasingly evangelicals, Pentecostals etc)? I don’t understand how the hell religious people vote for this immoral bag of shit, but that could be a factor.

As an immigrant, I’m also keenly aware of a disturbingly large % of immigrants with a “I got mine, fuck you” sort of view of immigration policies.

I don't get it either. I think to some extent it could be Trump exacerbating gender divides, getting Latino men to support him. There's also a smaller though real gap between Black men and women too.

I don't get it either. I think to some extent it could be Trump exacerbating gender divides, getting Latino men to support him. There's also a smaller though real gap between Black men and women too.

We’ve known for a long time now that Black women are by far the sanest group in America.

I'm really curious to see how Ohio ends up here. I feel like this is the state where he's showing the most improvement over 2016. My oh my if he can win Ohio...

ABC just reported Trump campaign getting nervous about Ohio and regretting not going there.
Sounds a lot like Hillary and Wisconsin.
Go Ohio, cause Biden isn't going to hold on in Tejas, and I don't want it coming down to the shitshow that could be PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom