US Politics XXVIII: But His Laptop From Hell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think CNN is intentionally presenting closer numbers for as long as possible because their numbers disagree with AP quite dramatically.

yup i'm noticing that the CNN map is a lot redder than the one on the guardian's website and the link headache posted earlier (that's a very good site btw).

I don’t really care about FL anymore. It’s really tough to get a grip on how it’s going everywhere else.

yup i'm noticing that the CNN map is a lot redder than the one on the guardian's website and the link headache posted earlier (that's a very good site btw).

It’s not that they’re being unfair with Florida. Like not biased towards Biden... when AP said Biden was way ahead at 80% CNN had it held tight for Trump. Now AP has Trump way ahead and CNN is reporting it extremely right at 87%.

I think they’re taking time snippets conveniently to support the narrative even though everyone knows this one gets decided post-95%.

Early numbers in TX look good, just not sure if good enough for a win. But better news than I expected - and mostly it gives us a bit more conviction that FL results can't be extrapolated elsewhere.

FL votes were in really early in 2018 which had everyone concluding there was no blue wave, then the rest of the country clawed away, finishing the night with that bloodbath in the congressional districts surrounding LA. At least that’s what I think he means.

OH is actually looking far better than I ever imagined. I don’t think Biden pulls it off but frankly if OH looks this strong for him, there is probably zero chance that Trump wins PA, much less WI or MI.

OH is actually looking far better than I ever imagined. I don’t think Biden pulls it off but frankly if OH looks this strong for him, there is probably zero chance that Trump wins PA, much less WI or MI.

Please be true.

It's just so hard to tell with early vote vs Election Day and the huge partisan splits.

It means that Florida is a hell scape and just because it's burning red doesn't mean everywhere else is, but people still think of it as a purple state because of 2000 PTSD

Oh, yes I agree. Though it was worded where it could’ve meant either that or that everywhere disappointed.

Anyways. I hardly count it as burning red. People have become victims to their own shitty system. Zoom out - half the state hates the man.

NYT now saying Trump likely to win all of FL, GA, NC.

Jesus, should we just go to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom