US Politics XXVIII: But His Laptop From Hell - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-01-2020, 01:55 AM   #481
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
womanfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: moons of Zooropa
Posts: 7,232
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Wasserman's most likely places to flip to Biden from 2016

1. Nebraska's 2nd CD
2. Michigan
3. Arizona
4. Wisconsin
5. Pennsylvania
6. North Carolina
7. Georgia
8. Florida
9. Texas
10. Maine's 2nd CD
11. Iowa
12. Ohio

I think this is pretty spot on, except I would move Maine's 2nd up above the number 8 position.
__________________

womanfish is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 01:56 AM   #482
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
womanfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: moons of Zooropa
Posts: 7,232
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
It's always been about the three blue wall states (PA, MI, WI), with another swing state for cushion. If it's AZ, NC, GA, doesn't really matter, but the earlier it reports, the better.
yup. I think we will see NC results first, then GA, and AZ shortly after. Luckily these three states will have pretty quick returns. As will FL, which could be a celebration or swift kick in the balls. Also OH, which may very well stay red, but if Trump only takes it by 1 or 2 points, it will be a good night.
__________________

womanfish is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 02:15 AM   #483
Refugee
 
monkeyskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,638
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
I've liked the Guardian site in the past, and NYTimes.


Cheers bud.
monkeyskin is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 02:36 AM   #484
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
womanfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: moons of Zooropa
Posts: 7,232
Local Time: 02:52 AM
National Average Lead 3 Days to Election Day

2000: Bush +2
2004: Bush +2.3
2008: Obama +6.4
2012: Obama +0.5
2016: Clinton +2.9
2020: Biden: +8.7
womanfish is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 03:21 AM   #485
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,458
Local Time: 10:52 PM
Blurbbbbbb stop averaging polls 4 the luv of gawd.

Pls stop world. It’s a bad habit.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 11-01-2020, 06:34 AM   #486
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:52 PM
Haven't read the article yet, but I've seen the reports about Dr. Fauci's interview with the Washington Post. Apparently puts it all out there about Trump's mishandling of covid, well at least more than he ever has previously.

The timing of it does create the appearance that it's just political on his part. He has had plenty of time to be that candid.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 07:06 AM   #487
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
gump's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 9,902
Local Time: 09:52 PM
US Politics XXVIII: But His Laptop From Hell

The strong polling in AZ these past couple of days gives Biden a more clear Plan B if PA is troublesome: AZ + NE-2 get him to 270.
gump is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 07:08 AM   #488
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,911
Local Time: 09:52 PM
The last NYT polls are out this morning.

AZ - Biden +6
PA - Biden +6
FL - Biden +3
WI - Biden +11!

Great results...
phanan is online now  
Old 11-01-2020, 07:53 AM   #489
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,195
Local Time: 09:52 PM
2024 Election futures are up.

You can have John Cena at +50000
The Rock is +5000 (as is Ted Cruz)
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 08:13 AM   #490
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
2024 Election futures are up.

You can have John Cena at +50000
The Rock is +5000 (as is Ted Cruz)


Is Ye up there too?

I think we are basically where we have been all along. Florida will be a nail biter and will come down to turnout and turnout only.

I am pretty confident that midwestern blue wall will go back to Biden in any event + Arizona. Would be fantastic to add on Georgia and NC.

More importantly the Senate races look fairly good and stable. Collins has crept up too much for my liking in the last week or so but I think that even if she’s within striking distance, ranked voting in Maine really hurts her.

Anybody planning their dinner/snacks for Tuesday? I am trying to think of something delicious in case of victory but that isn’t too gross to vomit at midnight if need be.
anitram is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 08:24 AM   #491
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,195
Local Time: 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Is Ye up there too?

All Sports
8:23 AM
U.S. 2024 Presidential Election
SelectionOdds
Odds to Win the 2024 Presidential Election

Kamala Harris
+300
Nikki Haley
+600
Joe Biden
+700
Mike Pence
+800
Andrew Yang
+1000
Bernie Sanders
+1200
Pete Buttigieg
+1600
Beto O'Rourke
+2000
Stacey Abrams
+2000
Michelle Obama
+2000
Tim Scott
+2000
Mark Cuban
+2500
Elizabeth Warren
+2500
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
+2500
Andrew Cuomo
+2500
Donald Trump Sr.
+3300
John Kasich
+3300
Michael Bloomberg
+3300
Cory Booker
+3300
Amy Klobuchar
+3300
Josh Hawley
+4000
Gretchen Whitmer
+4000
Sherrod Brown
+4000
Deval Patrick
+4000
Ted Cruz
+5000
Dwayne Johnson
+5000
Tom Cotton
+5000
Michael Bennet
+5000
Hillary Clinton
+5000
Kanye West
+5150
Tulsi Gabbard
+6600
Paul Ryan
+6600
Val Demmings
+6600
Oprah Winfrey
+6600
Jon Stewart
+6600
Dan Crenshaw
+6600
Kristi Noem
+6900
Ivanka Trump
+10000
Donald Trump Jr.
+10000
Candace Owens
+10000
Ben Shapiro
+10000
Meghan Markle
+10000
George Clooney
+10000
Ron DeSantis
+12500
Jared Kushner
+15000
Elon Musk
+15000
Tom Steyer
+15000
Tammy Baldwin
+15000
Tammy Duckworth
+15000
LeBron James
+15000
Kirsten Gillibrand
+15000
Gavin Newsom
+15000
Jamie Dimon
+15000
Eric Holder
+15000
Julian Castro
+15000
Bob Iger
+15000
Howard Schultz
+15000
Eric Garcetti
+15000
Rand Paul
+15000
Mike Pompeo
+15000
Condoleezza Rice
+15000
Mitt Romney
+15000
Lindsey Graham
+20000
Tommy Tuberville
+20000
Chelsea Clinton
+20000
Nancy Pelosi
+20000
Jeff Flake
+20000
Charlie Baker
+20000
Greg Abbott
+20000
Bill Gates
+20000
Mark Zuckerberg
+20000
Joe Kennedy III
+20000
George P. Bush
+20000
Kayleigh McEnany
+25000
Clay Travis
+50000
Dana White
+50000
John Cena
+50000
Joe Rogan
+50000
Mitch McConnell
+50000
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 08:31 AM   #492
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,195
Local Time: 09:52 PM
I think it's clear that the only person who can win on Tuesday is Joe Biden.

If Trump is going to pull it out, which I'm not discounting, it will be in an extremely tight race that likely lasts weeks and involves the Supreme Court.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #493
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:52 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1322679224692604928
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 09:20 AM   #494
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
gump's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 9,902
Local Time: 09:52 PM
This guy is seriously the worst.

gump is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 09:36 AM   #495
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,471
Local Time: 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gump View Post
This guy is seriously the worst.




I like Connery as an actor, of course, but I’m sure he and Trump hold similar views on the appropriateness of slapping women.

It’s fine so long as it’s not a closed fist.
Irvine511 is online now  
Old 11-01-2020, 09:46 AM   #496
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:52 PM
Past on?
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:00 AM   #497
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 10:52 PM
And of course Trump would praise Connery (if it's even true that he helped with his golf course). He views every single human being through the narcissistic lens of how much they praise him, how much they do for him, how much they don't contradict him.

And if they don't conform to that standard, he goes on the attack and he's a grudge holding dog with a bone. He's still got a grudge against Obama over that WH correspondents' dinner. How dare that black man joke about him, at a dinner where everyone jokes about attendees.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:03 AM   #498
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,064
Local Time: 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
All Sports
8:23 AM
U.S. 2024 Presidential Election
SelectionOdds
Odds to Win the 2024 Presidential Election

Kamala Harris
+300
Nikki Haley
+600
Joe Biden
+700
Mike Pence
+800
Andrew Yang
+1000
Bernie Sanders
+1200
Pete Buttigieg
+1600
Beto O'Rourke
+2000
Stacey Abrams
+2000
Michelle Obama
+2000
Tim Scott
+2000
Mark Cuban
+2500
Elizabeth Warren
+2500
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
+2500
Andrew Cuomo
+2500
Donald Trump Sr.
+3300
John Kasich
+3300
Michael Bloomberg
+3300
Cory Booker
+3300
Amy Klobuchar
+3300
Josh Hawley
+4000
Gretchen Whitmer
+4000
Sherrod Brown
+4000
Deval Patrick
+4000
Ted Cruz
+5000
Dwayne Johnson
+5000
Tom Cotton
+5000
Michael Bennet
+5000
Hillary Clinton
+5000
Kanye West
+5150
Tulsi Gabbard
+6600
Paul Ryan
+6600
Val Demmings
+6600
Oprah Winfrey
+6600
Jon Stewart
+6600
Dan Crenshaw
+6600
Kristi Noem
+6900
Ivanka Trump
+10000
Donald Trump Jr.
+10000
Candace Owens
+10000
Ben Shapiro
+10000
Meghan Markle
+10000
George Clooney
+10000
Ron DeSantis
+12500
Jared Kushner
+15000
Elon Musk
+15000
Tom Steyer
+15000
Tammy Baldwin
+15000
Tammy Duckworth
+15000
LeBron James
+15000
Kirsten Gillibrand
+15000
Gavin Newsom
+15000
Jamie Dimon
+15000
Eric Holder
+15000
Julian Castro
+15000
Bob Iger
+15000
Howard Schultz
+15000
Eric Garcetti
+15000
Rand Paul
+15000
Mike Pompeo
+15000
Condoleezza Rice
+15000
Mitt Romney
+15000
Lindsey Graham
+20000
Tommy Tuberville
+20000
Chelsea Clinton
+20000
Nancy Pelosi
+20000
Jeff Flake
+20000
Charlie Baker
+20000
Greg Abbott
+20000
Bill Gates
+20000
Mark Zuckerberg
+20000
Joe Kennedy III
+20000
George P. Bush
+20000
Kayleigh McEnany
+25000
Clay Travis
+50000
Dana White
+50000
John Cena
+50000
Joe Rogan
+50000
Mitch McConnell
+50000
Give me Meghan Markle for $1,000...easy money.
Hewson is online now  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:06 AM   #499
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,064
Local Time: 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1322679224692604928
I'd love to see Trump on a basketball court, would probably look as smooth with the ball as Bono circa 2001.
Hewson is online now  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:09 AM   #500
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,195
Local Time: 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
I'd love to see Trump on a basketball court, would probably look as smooth with the ball as Bono circa 2001.
https://youtu.be/zk2PtczRFRw

Form's not bad, actually.
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
 

Tags
oust the orange menace

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×