US Politics XXVII: Orange Super Spreader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC is such a ghost town that I can’t get a reservation for outdoor dining at my favorite restaurant even 4 weeks in advance.

Trump is getting washed in this debate. He's bringing it down a notch and isn't the aggressor anymore. Been on the defense all night so far.

Trump seems weak, low energy and just like he's done. Stick a fork in him, Americans!

“But her emailzzz” is clearly the Trump’s campaign only strategy.

LOL that was the GOP's last stand huh

tenor.gif

Man, mocking families around the dinner table might have just been the swing in momentum Trump needed!

Trump has been as bad as he usually is. If anything, the mute button has allowed us to hear how terrible his views are.

I love the argument "Yeah, but Obama started it!" regarding the cages. Obama's not in office anymore, Trump, your administration could've stopped whatever problematic stuff they did regarding immigration at anytime, the way you're trying to stop virtually everything else Obama's administration did. But you didn't.

Oh here we go, back to the Mexican murderers and rapists. I guess we have come full circle.

He just said "GOOD" to the children being lost.

100% you will have people saying how serious/presidential he looked. Fuck every last one of them with a cactus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom