US Politics XXVII: Orange Super Spreader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting this again because I can't stop laughing at it

PZUQVli.jpg

This is response to Anitram on the last thread.

Looks like that SurveyUSA was national not FL. Damn it! I see what you saw, they had the national poll sandwiched between 2 FL polls on 538.

Any, you asked:

Anitram
What's been the biggest surprise for you polling-wise?

I'd have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by AZ and how steady it's been. It probably matters a lot that the Democrats are fielding a very good candidate for the Senate seat and the Republicans are fielding an incompetent woman whom the voters of Arizona already rejected once. I wouldn't have necessarily thought that Arizona would be polling that much better than North Carolina - I figured they'd be up or down by about the same %.

Don't know if I can name one. But right now I would agree that AZ is further up than I would have thought. It brings a lot of new paths for Biden.
Next would be PA not being stronger for Biden (although that's changing). I thought he might outperform there vs. WI and MI.
And third would be OH. I mean, this was written off. But having it be tied is a pretty surprising development.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Ebola doctor who just flew to N.Y. from West Africa and went on the subway, bowling and dining is a very SELFISH man-should have known!

9:09 AM · Oct 24, 2014·Twitter for Android

Well I guess it IS true that he has done more for our military and their families than any other President. He possibly gave them a potentially deadly virus.

Deplorable

But remember, we shouldn't mock him being ill or anything like that. 'Cause that would be mean.

Fuck him. Whenever he does kick the bucket, I have no doubt there's a special place in hell already reserved for him. Would that we could just throw his pathetic ass out right now and be done with him once and for all.

The Lincoln project is now targeting TX. I have a feeling there are some internals that we are missing. Biden pumping 10 million in TX along with Spanish language ads

I mean, hell, they could just do the debate virtually with Pence and Harris sitting in their own respective rooms from wherever. Nobody'd have to share a stage or put any glass up or anything. Problem solved.

But somehow I think even that would be too simple and obvious and decent a solution for the GOP.

New York(CNN Business)Stocks took a dive Tuesday afternoon after President Donald Trump said he ordered an end to stimulus negotiations until after the November election.

The Dow (INDU) swung more than 600 points following the announcement and closed down 1.3%, or 376 points. The S&P 500 (SPX) tumbled 1.4%, and the Nasdaq Composite (COMP) finished down 1.6%

That is pathetic. He is definitely afraid to debate her. Mother, I don't like womenfolk who are smarter than I am.

Seriously, what possible rational reason would there be to not use a plexiglass?

My answer would be - fine, don't debate then.

Seriously, what possible rational reason would there be to not use a plexiglass?

My answer would be - fine, don't debate then.

My guess is that the Pence people and Pence don't want any reminders of covid present. They think people are stupid, obviously. It was reported that the Trump campaign asked for no mention of the number of US covid deaths in that debate debacle.

I say no way should Harris say no debate. They'll say she is afraid of debating Pence and afraid of covid. Orange Super Spreader says don't be afraid of covid. That's for suckers and losers, and so is dying from it.

CNN poll puts Biden up by 16 points. Oh how I wish that could be accurate

Michelle Obama did a video for Biden today and called Trump's actions morally wrong and racist.

4th press aide in WH tests positive

It's just crazy to me that you have people so callous about other people's health. These are somebody's kids, husbands, wives, siblings, friends.

And where the hell are Jared and Ivanka? Getting their own monoclonal antibodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom