US Politics XXVII: Orange Super Spreader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh here we go, back to the Mexican murderers and rapists. I guess we have come full circle.

He just said "GOOD" to the children being lost.

100% you will have people saying how serious/presidential he looked. Fuck every last one of them with a cactus.

That was...truly something. Wow. "Low IQ" and "Good". Hell of a closing argument there, Trump.

I really feel like Biden is doing well. Fire in that 77-year old belly.

He's by far the best I've seen him in a debate in 2020. Remember he was basically asleep for half the ones in the primaries.

"Good"

Pro-life, compassionate conservatives, ladies and gentlemen.

Please please don't let any part of the narrative tonight be that Trump had a good night tonight because he didn't drop his pants and shit on the podium

He is being clearly Not Insane. Some people begging for a permission structure are going to find it tonight.

But on the plus side, Biden has gone populist and at this point Hunter hasn’t come up... oh wait, he just said “laptop from hell.”

I don’t think Trump said “good”. He said “go ahead” to the moderator.

Trump just implied his entire family is more racist than him.

The “why didn’t you do it” line of attack is so weird for a sitting President. I guess it must be testing well but still.

I loved when Biden simply said, "We had a Republican Congress." That shut Trump up for a moment.

Also, a lot of these issues take time to resolve, we've got decades of issues relating to the war on drugs and crime to sort through. Add in problems with special interest groups and corporate influence and whatnot and that can complicate things as well. Anyone who actually does their job as a leader instead of spending all their time tweeting about whatever they saw on TV that day would understand that.

"We had a Republican Congress."

"Sometimes you gotta talk em into it, Joe..."

Lol a discussion on climate change ends with both major party candidates professing their love to fracking. We are fucked.

Trump spent his last minute talking shit about Biden instead of making an argument for himself. What a shock.

Biden's closing statement was excellent.

Last edited:
I’d say tonight was less catastrophic for Trump but I don’t think he did anything that would help undecided voters swing towards him. He didn’t succeed with the Hunter Biden talk like he had planned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom