US Politics XXVII: Orange Super Spreader - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2020, 05:17 PM   #461
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 09:08 PM
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...388380160?s=21

Going to be a horrible horrible world for the younger generations

Old 10-14-2020, 05:27 PM   #462
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Barron Trump has COVID.

suburban women will love that.

poor kid.
Making your own kid sick because you and your people were too damn selfish to wear masks and follow guidelines. Amazing job there, Trump!

Wishing him well.

ETA;
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post

It's times like these I'm proud to be an Iowan.

Old 10-14-2020, 05:29 PM   #463
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:08 PM
Barron doesn't have symptoms and hopefully he will stay that way. And not suffer permanent effects.
Old 10-14-2020, 05:39 PM   #464
Blue Crack Addict

I just read that Melania said Barron had Covid the same time that Mom and Dad did and he is negative now.

She said since they all had it together they could take care of each other. Something tells me OSS wasn't doing any caregiving when he wasn't in Walter Reed, he is completely incapable of that.

I bet he didn't want Melania to disclose that about Barron.
Old 10-14-2020, 06:06 PM   #465
Blue Crack Addict

Senator Gary Peters Shares His Abortion Story
He’s the first sitting Senator in history to do so.

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a34339956/senator-gary-peters-abortion/
Old 10-14-2020, 06:38 PM   #466
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
I just read that Melania said Barron had Covid the same time that Mom and Dad did and he is negative now.

She said since they all had it together they could take care of each other. Something tells me OSS wasn't doing any caregiving when he wasn't in Walter Reed, he is completely incapable of that.

I bet he didn't want Melania to disclose that about Barron.
The official word at the time Orange Spreader and Gold Digger came out as positive was that Barron was negative,
Shocked that we were given false info by the administration.
Old 10-14-2020, 06:49 PM   #467
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Senator Gary Peters Shares His Abortion Story

He’s the first sitting Senator in history to do so.

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...ters-abortion/

They got to go to another hospital urgently because they knew an exec there.

For many other women it will be whatever the 2020 version of coat hangers in alleyways.
Old 10-15-2020, 12:01 AM   #468
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
Barron doesn't have symptoms and hopefully he will stay that way. And not suffer permanent effects.
Good to hear that .
Old 10-15-2020, 01:38 AM   #469
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
One other thing that will affect so-call undecideds (few as they may be) and maybe move a few people who weren't going to vote is the natural inclination for people to support the winner - in other words, if everyone starts to believe that Biden will win, that in itself creates enough momentum to get some people across the line.
Absolutely. The bandwagon effect can be very real. I think this is another opposite of 2016. Everyone badmouthed Hillary. Even people like me that really liked her, still had my criticisms, and Trump was the new shiny thing. Now, the whole tide has shifted.

I think that the long lines are actually going to encourage more voting. It is being seen as an "event" and I think that could even draw out younger voters that wouldn't normally vote.
I also think Biden is peaking at just the right time. I would expect national polls to start to drift back to +8 / +9 in a week or two. Biden is hitting 10.5 in the heart of people mailing in ballots and early in person voting beginning in all 50 states.

Just a side note. I think the whole - "almost all Republicans are all going to vote on election day" is really just not going to be the case. They may tell a pollster this, cause they were thinking that's what they were going to do. But I think when they see double, triple, quadruple the number of votes being cast as people line up for hours to vote early... Most Republicans are going to go out and vote during early voting.
Old 10-15-2020, 01:41 AM   #470
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

16 million people have voted so far (my guess is that's gonna be about 10% of the total ballots cast)
and Biden/Harris raised 383 million in September alone. That means that just August and Sept they raised almost $750 million
Old 10-15-2020, 01:43 AM   #471
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Whoa, just saw this.
538 A rated NBC/WSJ national poll just dropped. Biden +11. This is Registered Voters. If they release a likely voter version, it will most likely be Biden +12.
Old 10-15-2020, 02:19 AM   #472
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

1 million ballots were cast by Sept. 28th. It took 10 more days to get to 5 million. Six days later it hit 10 million and then it took just 2 days to hit 16 million.

Not sure how the pace will keep up, but there could be over half of the vote in by Election Day.

This also might support my thoughts that there aren’t going to be the enormous number of mail in votes that may have been anticipated. Mail in numbers seemed a little light, and votes started skyrocketing as in person early voting started. This could bode well for having more even numbers on election night.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:32 AM   #473
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
They got to go to another hospital urgently because they knew an exec there.

For many other women it will be whatever the 2020 version of coat hangers in alleyways.
Yes, and I believe that's one of the points he was trying to make by sharing their story.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:39 AM   #474
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
1 million ballots were cast by Sept. 28th. It took 10 more days to get to 5 million. Six days later it hit 10 million and then it took just 2 days to hit 16 million.

Not sure how the pace will keep up, but there could be over half of the vote in by Election Day.

This also might support my thoughts that there aren’t going to be the enormous number of mail in votes that may have been anticipated. Mail in numbers seemed a little light, and votes started skyrocketing as in person early voting started. This could bode well for having more even numbers on election night.
I’d prefer in person actually. My fear is that Trump will be ahead on Election night and block the counting of all the Mail in votes.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:04 AM   #475
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
I’d prefer in person actually. My fear is that Trump will be ahead on Election night and block the counting of all the Mail in votes.
He'll certainly try.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:05 AM   #476
Blue Crack Addict

How about this? Desperate unhinged manbaby throws Seal Team Six under the bus in crazy fit of Obama envy.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/10/14/trump-promotes-baseless-qanon-endorsed-conspiracy-theory-alleging-obama-staged-bin-ladens-killing/
Old 10-15-2020, 08:13 AM   #477
Blue Crack Addict

Our "President" is retweeting crazy conspiracy theories from a group classified by the FBI as terrorist. From a North Carolina homeschool Mom. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so bizarre and dangerous.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:07 AM   #478
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Our "President" is retweeting crazy conspiracy theories from a group classified by the FBI as terrorist. From a North Carolina homeschool Mom. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so bizarre and dangerous.
This NC homeschool Mom also tweeted that she has no proof and the allegations should be investigated by people far smarter than she...so we'll get a couple of chimpanzees going on that.

https://twitter.com/Saorsa1776/statu...263244image%3D
Old 10-15-2020, 09:14 AM   #479
Blue Crack Distributor

If the president's Twitter feed were the ramblings of an FYM poster, he'd have been banished to @U2 by now.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:22 AM   #480
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Also. On the "this is why you just let Trump do his rallies" front:

In Iowa Trump went on about how he was nominated 3 times for a Nobel Peace Prize. And how he was in Iowa and was waiting to hear about it on the news. But all he heard about was Iowa's crops being lost and Iowa's flooding - WHAT ABOUT MY NOBEL PRIZE!?!?

yeah, i'm not joking.